[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I quit BUDS. It is the only thing I want to do. I am afraid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 281x179px
I quit BUDS. It is the only thing I want to do. I am afraid of combat but I have a drive to go back. I have lied to my family about completing my degree and now i am stuck in a shitty Navy job with zero motivation. All I want to do is go back to BUDS. I fucking quit.

How do I get motivated again?
>>
>>40442594
i am not even american but isn't it a stupid idea to do BUDS if you are afraid of combat? You lack balls i guess; not motivation.
>>
>>40442615
sorry that i understand the implications sof armed conflict.
>>
did you at least get past week 1 at BUD/S
>>
File: 1449264133436.jpg (95KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449264133436.jpg
95KB, 900x600px
>>40442594
hey anon, sorry to hear that. Will you get another chance if you want?

Please tell us why you quit and about the general feel of being there in as much detail as possible.
>>
>>40442594
why would you want to be used as a pawn for causes that you do not understand?

why should the poor spend their sons in wars to benefit the rich while their own children stay home and wallow in luxury?
>>
>>40442594

Don't worry about it, they would have washed you out anyway for not being a true leader
>>
>>40442594
You say that all you want to do is go back, but then you ask us how to get motivated again.

You won't be able to ask 4chan for motivation while you're at BUDS. You need to figure out whether this is really what you want.
>>
You did not quit for want of motivation, I promise you that. Discipline, confidence, something, but it wasn't motivation.

I hope they fleeted you and you're stuck scraping barnacles for the next several years.
>>
>>40442594
try it again next year faggot
tell your senpai you failed but will try again
then do that

solved
>>
>>40442594
Combat is a normal thang anon, don't be afraid of it. Strife is natural and will always exist, despite what you were taught by your nannies growing up.

You want to be a great lad who's able to fight for what he believes in dont you

>>40443065
fuck off Stirner, it's called values.
>>
>>40442594
Are you directly went to BUD/s or you changed your navy job? If second, how long you was at the other Navy job and how it was difficult to change a job? And how do you was preparing for the BUD/s?
>>
>>40442594

If your main motivation for being in BUDS was so you could post on 4chan about being a Navy Seal with over 100 confirmed kills then yeah, I can see why you quit BUDS.
>>
File: weed dude.jpg (27KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
weed dude.jpg
27KB, 720x720px
B U D S
>>
>>40442594
What made you quit? And can't you not go back once you ring the bell? Why didn't you think things through first OP... It's the only thing you want to do and you let it get the best of you. It's not like you were going to spend your whole life at Buds either, it might be hard but at least it ends.
>>
>>40442594
It's easy to get motivated in military life anon. Look around at the other blokes who you work with. Realise why you want to strive to be better than the mundane. Focus, and try again next year.

Don't quit mate.
>>
File: Z7JAb3H.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Z7JAb3H.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>40442594
Go back and fucking do it or own up to not finishing it. Just don't be one of those faggots who claims to be a SEAL and brings the fury of pic related.
>>
>>40444111
CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D
>>
Read Resilience by Eric Greitens.
>>
File: richpiano10.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano10.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>40444111
>444
>111

Check of peace
>>
What workout did you do to get ready for it? You must be in killer shape.
>>
>>40444154
Hey bro, don shipley here. Heard you were saying some shit about your time in the teams.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.