[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Virgin/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: _20170122_003338.jpg (190KB, 1079x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_20170122_003338.jpg
190KB, 1079x1080px
KV here lads

I've finally exited skelly mode and made it to 75kg (still skelly to /fit/ standards I know) but I feel confident enough with my body now and looking to go on a pussy slaying tour this summer.

Where are some good destinations that will attract sloots in Europe during the summer?

I'm 20 and feel like the pressure is on me, to the virgin older than me how are you holding up? Have you given up in your seek for redemption?
>>
File: KV-2-1940.jpg (14KB, 340x242px) Image search: [Google]
KV-2-1940.jpg
14KB, 340x242px
I feel you, I'm a KV, 2
>>
>>40442225
75kg is skeleton mode by normal people standards too if you're over 5'9''

you are over 5'9'' ....... right?
>>
>>40442240
You're probably one of those fat powerlift guys. Hurr durr must be 85kg+ to be big at 6'0
>>
>>40442265
manlet detected. who the fuck said anything about powerlifting
>>
You shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a "KV" until you're 25 years old in my opinion.

You're still in "late bloomer" territory at that stage. It's really only after 25+ than it becomes sad/pathetic and people stop feeling bad for you/thinking you're gay and just start thinking you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>40442225
>Where are some good destinations that will attract sloots in Europe during the summer?

magaluf, aka shagaluf, or any spanish tourist resort
>>
>>40442270
You must be one of those roided bodybuilder guys. Hurr durr you must be 220+ to be big at 5'7
>>
25 year old virgin reporting in

I gave up several years ago, been lifting for 4 years now and nothing has changed. Sure, my body is amazing, but there's nothing I can do with it when my insides are fucked.
>>
>>40442318
you must be one of those short guys. hurr durr 5'10'' is average REEEE
>>
>5'10"
>63kg
>benching 120 lbs
>look like a bean pole holding up weights too big for me
>cant into appetite

Advice maybe?
>>
>>40443481

>mixing metric and imperial

d i s c a r d e d
>>
>>40442225
Life is not a movie son
Get gud at your own environment first
>>
If you guys wanna loose your virginity you gotta get yourself out more often. Go out to places with a couple of friends. When your there talk to whatever girl is there. If she's not interesting find someone else. If you hit it off ask for her number. You're never going to get laid if you're depending on another girl to fall on your lap and initiate everything. As a guy you're always going to have to make the first move. But all it is is going out to where you can actually talk to other girls and then going over to talking to them. If your scedual is just work then gym then home you're not going to do too well unless you smash the girls at your work. Or if you're a student and just school and gym or school work gym. You gotta find a way to go out and talk to girls. Fuck if you hate going out get tinder. If you're just really autistic use that. Ask them stupid shit. Say stupid shit. As long as you have a personality you'll be fine. And don't bring up you're a virgin with someone you're trying to smash. Nothing good is going to come from it.
>>
>>40442326
have you tried tinder?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.