[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start cutting but everyone says I wont lose fat on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1486987172697.jpg (44KB, 750x529px) Image search: [Google]
1486987172697.jpg
44KB, 750x529px
I want to start cutting but everyone says I wont lose fat on the calories the calorie calculators tell me I will.

Everyone here is claiming I should starve myself (like <1800 calories).

How is that even fair? I've been lifting for years, I lift 5 times a week, surely I could start a cut higher than that stupidly low amount of calories......

Should I just perhaps stop listening to /fit/ and go do my own thing and start on 2500 or so and see where that takes me? It seems absolutely dumbfuck retarded to start a cut on super low calories...except that's what everyone here seems to recommend.

Have you guys never seen 3DMJ coaches? They start their clients cuts on like 3000 calories u niggas.
>>
Better listen to other people and not think for yourself, it's gotten you this far.

Make sure to stock up on supplements before you cut too, you're gonna need whey and creatine plus multis and fish oil. Also make sure you only consume organic food.
>>
If you can't handle eating below 1800kcal then you are one fat pussy.
>>
>>40442280
B-but Matt Ogus starts his cuts on like 3,200 calories, and doesn't change his calories for 2-3 weeks at a time, and only adjusts it down by 50-100 calories at a time. He ends up looking beastly shredded and aesthetic as fuck.

Here on /fit/ everyone says I should straight away start on super-low calories, but everyone on here looks like shit.
>>
>>40442290
Even if you taper your intake gradually it will take you to below 1800 eventually if you want to lose fat at a pace where you won't lose your sanity.
>>
>>40442317
What happens if I don't reach my goal fat-loss # on 1800 calories?
>>
>>40442140
What did you even make this post for you faggot? Just try out whatever you think will work best and stop shitposting.
>>
>>40442345
you die
>>
>>40442140
Give yourself two months to be in an actual deficit. At the end of those two months, you maintain for a little while (8 weeks) and then either restart the cut or go back to bulking

Take the time now to drop calories by increments of 200 and wait 2-3 weeks to see if you start losing weight. Once you start losing relatively consistently (0.5-1.5lbs/wk), then you can start your two month timer
>>
See a doctor, get Adipex.

If you can manage to keep yourself busy you'll never eat.
>>
File: 1483778840798.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1483778840798.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>40442140
you retarded nigger a cut is 500 kcal less than you burn. Read the god damn sticky before you make a thread crying about what a waste of space you are

kys you fat fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.