[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question about poop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: #2x2.jpg (48KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#2x2.jpg
48KB, 1920x1080px
This seems like the closest thing to a health forum here.

I just had a strange bowel movement. The 1st turd was light brown. The 2nd turd started out light brown and changed to dark brown half way through. The 3rd turd was dark brown. Any ideas?
>>
>>40440772
mighty morphing shit rangers
>>
>>40440772
If it had blood in jt or hurt like hell see a doctor.
If not, it's not a problem and you don't need to post on the internet about it.
>>
>>40440772
Ok, so imagine you have some leggings with the bottom one leg tied off
Now you cook yourself up a nice big meal of food and stick it down that legging leg
Now you wait a few hours, make another meal, and shove that one down there too

You keep doing this for a while

Imagine if you intied that leg and squeezed out all the food that was stuffed down it into a line.
I bet you could tell where one meal began and the other ended, right?

Well disregard all that. You got cancer.
>>
>>40440772
well what did you eat
>>
>>40440806

(OP) Its true, I do shit out of my leg. :) You're right about the meal thing; its just that I can't recall such an abrupt color change as this
>>
>>40440892
Not everything you eat is brown either
Food changes colour when you shit

Some things turn more brown than others
The lighter stuff may be "fresher" too
>>
These guys are correct, it's just a mark between two drastically different meals.

Trust me, I've been pooping my whole life and consider myself an expert on the matter.
>>
(OP) Thanks. It was just something new to me. I promise not to post about my shit again unless it comes out in candy-cane stripes.
>>
>>40440779
fpbp
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.