[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ what are your thoughts on adding a /pd/ page to 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: b39e7638bc484e9f027c9a6b02b2acec.jpg (174KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
b39e7638bc484e9f027c9a6b02b2acec.jpg
174KB, 1066x1600px
hey /fit/ what are your thoughts on adding a /pd/ page to 4chan? /pd/ just being overall Personal Development, not just fitness. Being fit doesn't make you no-longer a pleb. If we want to make it, we cant just make it in fitness. Or you're no better than that nobody fitness trainer at your gym that isn't amounting to shit and has to get fucking cucked by actual people killing life. Thoughts? Let's make /pd/ a thing so we can get life gains, not just fucking fitness gains, that's the easy shit.
>>
>>40440625
I don't think you need a whole new board

Just make a general about it if theres interest
>>
>>40440650
seconded, there would be too much overlap with /fit/ and /adv/ for it to be worth a new board
>>
>>40440650
I think it needs a new board. There's so much shit to it. Fucking endless facets that one board couldn't handle. Need to be separate threads
>>
>>40440625
/adv/
>>
both /fit/ and /adv/ are shit for PD. They're all over the place and hardly cover any of the actual facets of having your shit together. There's financial gains, family gains, social gains, public speaking gains, psychological gains, and a shit load more. But I guess 4chan just isn't really the community to even have any useful discussions on these things, so actually, it would probably be a waste
>>
>>40440796

I don't think it'd be a complete waste. /fit/ sure helped me a lot more than /v/ and /b/ ever could, and I don't think I'll ever go back there.

The thing is you just have to learn to sift through all the bullshit yourself. The troll threads, the forced memes, the nonsense. The real challenge would be having adequate mods that did their job. If they did, I guarantee you that this place and a self improvement general or a self improvement board would be top quality.

Just take a look at the catalogue. I see several duplicate CBT threads daily. First sip of the day thread, the guy wearing basketball shorts thread that nobody wants but someone is posting anyway, is he /ourguy/ being spammed constantly. All this can be solved if mods took the initiative and did their job.
>>
>>40441922
>The thing is you just have to learn to sift through all the bullshit yourself
this is true for the whole website. almost every board has got something to offer

there already is a /sig/ on /fit/ and is pretty good when it's here. lots of useful info not just on physical well being etc
>>
>>40441958
cont.
just make the thread brah. troll and bullshit threads are a given, they wont go away.
>>
>>40440625
Call it self improvement
Aka /sip/
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
99% of people on /fit/ worry about stupid details and make the same mistakes and ask the same stupid questions every day

Personal Development, and a board dedicated to it, would suffer from exactly the same issues.

/fit/ can be boiled down to- Eat less than TDEE to lose weight & pick a routine and stick to it to build muscle.
/pd/ can be boiled down to- Interact with more people in social situations & learn to pick up when they're interested in you if you want to take things further. Learn good communication skills, dress well and work out non-obsessively to help. Done.
>>
>>40442860
Fuck you ahahah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.