[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm handsome but have bad self esteem, shitty personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I'm handsome but have bad self esteem, shitty personality and i'm shy, what a waste
>>
bullshit. You will never be shy if you're really that good looking. Shyness stem from low self esteem.
>>
File: 1463217741385.jpg (230KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1463217741385.jpg
230KB, 600x760px
>>40438230
There's a board for people like you and it isn't /fit/

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>40438248
I used to be bullied also i used to be fat which left me with bad self esteem, i'm like a omega male skinnyfat nerd virgin in slayer body
>>
>>40438260
>implying /fit/ isn't filled with robots trying to improve themselves
>>
Just pretend you're not who you are. Everyone else is doing it.
>>
>I'm handsome but have bad self esteem

It's more likely you're just not as attractive as you think you are. Attractive people get attention, which feeds their self esteem, which makes them more attractive. If you were attractive females would give you attention, and you would know for a fact that you were attractive
>>
>>40438230
>I'm handsome

That's not for you to decide you supreme faggot. Post pic and we'll see if you are.
>>
>>40438354
This. Been called handsome, this and that before but only a few times. Probably a 6/10 tops. Pretty sure you have to be a total Chad to get compliments regular
>>
How do I get hair gains like that, /fit/?
>>
>>40438407
Or being a girl.
>>
>>40438288

this is true

it's why there are so many shit threads about >muh height
>muh face
>muh frame
and constantly trying to objectively rate other people

it's like they're trying to rationalize women
>>
>>40438415
To an extent. I'm not complimenting an ugly bitch
>>
>>40438411
You don't, it's probably been done up for camera and doesn't look so good in other angles.
>>
>>40438424
Doesn't matter, all her female friends and gay best friends do. They'd do it IRL, and on social media. I've seen it. A guy who posts a profile pic on Facebook might get a few comments saying shit like "nice photo" or something but a women, who isn't even hot will get shit like "girl you slayin", " yasss" "you're so beaut" and countless other comments and likes. That's just the shitty world we live in nowadays.
>>
>>40438470
Yeah I have too. Too many men with no standards nowadays making 4s feel like 8s and good looking guys settling. Makes getting a hot chick hard af
>>
>>40438230
This is all of the aesthetic guys on /fit/. What sucks even more is girls won't confront you because they think you're some alpha player they don't have a chance with.
>>
>>40438248
Being handsome and being shy or lacking confidence are not mutually exclusive
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.