[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This makes me want to get /fit/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0526.jpg (111KB, 1004x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
111KB, 1004x716px
This makes me want to get /fit/.
>>
>>40437442
Jon pls go
>>
>>40437442
huh, so that how my body will look if i can cut 80 more pounds.
(im 6ft 4 as well)
Welp,time to pick up my keto groceries and some N.O. Fury arginine suppliments and start lifting those metal plates.

Cant slack off only 10 pounds of water weight, gotta keep it off.
>>
>>40437505
No, you'll probably have loose skin and not be on roids.
>>
>>40437505
your muscles will not look like that since the way they are inserted will be different
>>
>>40437540
His ffmi is well below 25 even under a generous assumption of 7 percent body fat. That body is achievable (but you probably don't have the genetics)
>>
Solid cycles, bro.

Love the anime wig.
>>
>>40437586
>That body is achievable
>>
File: confused-doctor.jpg (134KB, 644x408px) Image search: [Google]
confused-doctor.jpg
134KB, 644x408px
>>40437586
>that body is achievable
>>
File: SideRelaxed.jpg (82KB, 610x418px) Image search: [Google]
SideRelaxed.jpg
82KB, 610x418px
>>40437586
>that body is achievable (but you probably don't have the genetics)
Delusion: the post. Yes, you can reach his size and even his level of leanness at his exact height with his exact frame and STILL never look like him.

FFMI is a meme. Understand this: two people have can have the same FFMI and have two completely different physiques. Pic related.

Without gear, you will never have
1) The paper thin skin with full 3d muscles
2) Cannonball delts and giant traps at single digit bodyfat
And while we're at it, you'll never have a healthy libido below 10 percent bodyfat without AAS.

You might get as big as Jon Skywalker or Evan Horn but you are never, ever going to have their photoshopped look (read: super full muscles and paper thin skin at the same time).
>>
File: 22333_5762907.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
22333_5762907.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>his body is achieveable

yea if you use tons of roids + have good genetics than maybe
>>
>>40437586
You can reach his stats, not his appearance.
>>
>>40437442
>natty on the left, gear on the right
>>
>>40438158
my thoughts exactly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.