[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much litres of water do i need to take when i'm on creatine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487207913282.jpg (783KB, 1363x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487207913282.jpg
783KB, 1363x2048px
how much litres of water do i need to take when i'm on creatine?
>>
>>40436147
I'm not sure on exact amount, but you need to be drinking a lot more. Almost double the amount you are already drinking a day, and that should be a good start
>>
Half your bodyweight in ounces, at the minimum.

ex. you weight 140lbs, drink 70oz (2.07015 litres)
>>
>>40436147
drink significantly less otherwise you will dilute the effects of the creatine and only flush it all out of your system - I personally drink 600ml water per day, and feel good and get great results. Don't nulify it by washing it all away
>>
don't listen to last guy. juat add 2 or 3 extra cups over the usual 8 cups on rest day (lifting days I drink 14 or so)
>>
3-4 liters should be a good guess. Just distribute it reasonably through the day, to avoid straining the kidneys and you'll be fine. Water has the cleansing effect too, so you'll probably feel better overall.

>>40438199
fuck off memester
>>
>>40436147
>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP
>>
You need to drink 4 scoops of whey proton per litre so the creatine will take all the prodons and make them into muscle but i dont recommend creatine since its not natural ^^
>>
>>40436147
>Drink 2 litres
Why when you piss out at least a litre
>>
made for white dick mmmmhmm...
>>
>>40436147
the people at the supplement store told me 2 liters of water, but i asked if i could drink 2 liters of juice or milk and they said yeah as long as u got enough liquids to clear the system basically
>>
>>40442619
>Fatty McFatty can't drink water
>>
>>40442674
>GOMAD
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.