[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More swole, more spergy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0384.png (646KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.png
646KB, 1680x1050px
Has this happened to anyone? When I was skinnyfat DYEL I had tons of confidence and regularly hooked up with 8s and the occaisional 9. Now I'm extremely fit (1/2/3/4 @ 10% BF, 5'10") and can't approach a girl to save my life.

Also, which M&M would you pick?
>>
>>40435425

One green one red seems like it'd be the best option for me currently.

But honestly, I would happily double dose either of them
>>
>>40435425
yellow is the only option for me. it would turn my micropenis to a regular penis, at least.
>>
Because you didn't give a Fuck about your body so much back then so if you git knock backs you could come up with an excuse.

Now you're swole you'll have to question your very existence if you get declined. I mean what else could you have done better? Yet you still got knocked back. That's pretty crushing.
>>
>>40435425
double yellow.

i've already got a goliath dick, so the bonus size is just icing on the cake, but the ability to crank one out over and over while keeping my boner AND turn my woman into a perpetual cum machine is just too good to pass up.
>>
double yellow, im 6'0 so fine there and id im already working on my body and its already good enough for chicks just gotta put on maybe 30lbs for myself to feel good. but 6" dick which i hate
>>
>>40435425
>I had tons of confidence and regularly hooked up with 8s and the occaisional 9

Why would you even start lifting then?
>>
>>40435425
double green, because I love to eat
>>
>tfw tall
>tfw big dick
>tfw like working out and seeing progress in my lifts and muscle (would rather not cheat)
>tfw like eating in order to cure these wounds that will not heal, and to fix the fear that causes me to fall as to not confuse what is real

guess I'd choose double dose of green, not even fat fuck either, I'm like 17% bf
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.