[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start going to the gym, but >10st 6ft 2 or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (128KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1600x1066px
I want to start going to the gym, but
>10st 6ft 2 or something
>Gets mistaken for a grill daily. I'm male
I tried going to the gym with this fit guy once
>couldn't lift 15kg and could only do like 5 reps of 10kg
>he laughed at me. I could feel the entire gym laughing and watching
>chilled on the bike machines for an hour because I like them. I was faster than the other fags and burned tons of calories
>fuck I'm good on bikes

So /fit/
I want to work out. Any tips for the gym?

Is it okay to wear a hoodie with the hood up so nobody sees my face?
How long on each machine or weight?
What's completely retarded there? Anything not to do etc?

Go
>>
I'm mostly looking for ways to not look like a tool.

I want to build but I want to stay slender I guess
>>
read the sticky
>>
He is a cunt for laughing

The rest of the gym didn't even notice.

Everybody has to start somewhere. If you're too insecure or anxious about going the gym get a power cage. Olympic barbell and 100kg of weights and a sturdy bench. Work out at home. Stronglifts and gomad
>>
>I could feel the entire gym laughing and watching
They weren't, nobody cares. Read the sticky.
>>
>>40434987
He's very insecure but I know that other people watched and laughed
I've been lurking /fit/ and you all stare at each other and their bodies and shit lol. What if someone was waiting for the weights and they looked over and saw me struggling with 10kg?
>>40434992

Yeah everyone starts somewhere but I've always started in private where no one could straight up laugh
I can't afford my own weights but I do press ups and sit-ups at home a lot
>>
you'll get better fast. keep lifting.
>>
>>40435043
Whoever laughs at someone in the gym is an insecure fucking retard with no self esteem
just do you bro, I bet we all looked like mongs on our first day at the glorious house of gainz.
>>
>>40434968
How many pushups can you do?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.