[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop working out for women, you fucking ultra fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Mon pere ce heros (2).jpg (29KB, 760x498px) Image search: [Google]
Mon pere ce heros (2).jpg
29KB, 760x498px
If you have status, a good job, a car, a big network of friends, and loads and loads of confidence - the woman will care little of how you look.

Remember, women are not guys who put a lot of value in looks and body. For women, you need to trigger their emotions so that they feel good when they are with you.

Also, women are disgusting liars who will never be honest with you.
>>
File: 1348024076048.jpg (250KB, 637x634px) Image search: [Google]
1348024076048.jpg
250KB, 637x634px
>preaching about women on an ethiopian tire refitting image forum

i think you're the one who cares about women and you try to project your ideal self onto the internet in the vain hope that you will somehow stop being insecure

ok
>>
Who's the fat ass OP girl?
>>
>>40434812
I'm mainly lifting for my own self-respect and health
>>
>>40434812
do you think becoming fit signals the level of dedication required to have those other things? why do you think the meme of women liking fit men exists, if there is no truth to it?
>>
>>40434812
>Another women don't care what you look like thread

You're on the wrong board and living on the wrong planet if you believe that you retard.
>>
File: chadthunder.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>40434812
>women don't care about looks
>>
Women hate threads are for the r9k board,feggit. Go be a virgin over there, you'll be more welcome.
>>
Having all of the above plus a nice body isn't difficult to do.
>>
>have good job
>have car
>have no friends

I'm also out of shape. When I was in shape I had the most women of my life. Now I have none.

None of those women wanted anything other than casual sex though so that sucked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.