[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I see are subhumans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: chadsethic.jpg (60KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
chadsethic.jpg
60KB, 250x350px
When I go out in public, at least 80 percent of people have ugly fucking faces and look like subhumans with a skinnyfat or fat body. Yet I see some ugly motherfuckers with girlfriends. You guys that lifts obssess over your jawlines as the reason you can;t get girls. Guys, being in shape and having a good body from weightlifting makes you more aesthetic than 80 percent of the global population. Stop shitposting on /fit/ and go slay women.
>>
>>40433466
t. Ugly subhuman
>>
>>40433466
We slay you fuck. Stop confusing /fit/izens with the retarded /r9k/ invaders.
>>
Try living in the Midwest. Almost everybody is legit pretty ugly.
>>
>>40433466
YAAS QUEEN SLAY
>>
I know right FFS 70-80% of the population is legit overweight/obese. Just not being fat will put you in the top ten percentile of male physical attractiveness. The average person is kinda ugly desu
>>
>>40433466
Oh hi Elliott, I thought you were dead? How's being a Supreme Gentleman working out for you?
>>
>>40433466
>Go to Oslo, Norway
>Literal 10/10 men and women everywhere
>Go back to England, sitting in McDonalds
>Subhumans everywhere, it's a freakshow
Just be born human and everything will be fine. Preferably Norwegian
>>
>>40433761

Where do you live in the midwest? The Universities have hot women
>>
>>40434527
t. people who unironically call other people 'subhumans' are, ironically enough, the ones who are actually 'subhumans'.
>>
>>40434472
Agreed.

>>40434527

nordcucked, blonde hair looks better on women than men

dark and handsome men slay more than low test blonde men
>>
>>40434586
Nice idea, did you learn it at the left-liberal school for retards
>>40434606
I have dark hair but my brother has blonde, nice to have that mix of genes
>>
>>40434629

dark hair nord will slay more than blondies
>>
>>40434629
>Nice idea, did you learn it at the left-liberal school for retards
No, it's called 'common sense', you should try it some time, assuming that is that your 2-digit IQ will allow you to understand the concept.
>>
>>40434705
Did your common sense accommodate for the fact that you unironically called me a subhuman, making you also a subuman
>>
>>40434472
>Americans
>>
>>40434035
triggered
>>
When I walk into my local stop and shop I feel the same thing.
>>
I live in the god damn country, Will slay once I move to a city next month

- Future pussy slayer
>>
>>40434583
True, I am a student at Creighton. University is actually pretty good, but once I step outside of campus, I swear literally everybody is either ugly, dirty, or both.
>>
>>40433466
>>40434472
>80% obese/fat
yeah maybe USA, leaf, or uk, but not here in Europe
>>
>>40435296
Hope you've updated your wardrobe. City people are fashion fags and you won't fit in if you dress poorly.
>>
>>40434997
>>40434705
Rekt
>>
>>40435933
Was honestly expecting to get flame but this is good sound advice, Thanks bro. Will try but have no idea how to dress decently desu
>>
>>40434527
most of them are manlets with good faces and good clothing style, but i guess that is what matters.
>>
File: 1484023281270.jpg (947KB, 1244x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1484023281270.jpg
947KB, 1244x1810px
>>40433466
>it's trash from /pol/, /r9k/, r/the_donald, lookism, and other garbage bins REEEEEEEEE episode
You guys don't even lift fuck off
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.