[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brotein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: protein-powder.jpg (80KB, 1687x1126px) Image search: [Google]
protein-powder.jpg
80KB, 1687x1126px
where does /fit/ buy their protein? Help me out boiz
>>
Myprotein.com
>paying more than 50 cents a scoop
>>
>>40432384
thanks man - I'm a student poorfag but will have to suck it up and buy some shit
>>
>>40432421
Go chocolate smooth as the flavor. You'll have no regerts.

They usually have the 30% sale, which is basically their normal price, but occasionally they'll do BOGO every month or two, so watch for that to get 22lbs for $80
>>
>>40432370

Any Canadians should check out CanadianProtein(dotcom)

Their economy whey is the shit and works out to ~0.40 CAD p serving
>>
Costco
5 Lbs ON protein between $55-65 Depending if it's on sale or not.
>>
>netherlands
>body en fitshop
>got 10(ten) lbs muscletech strawberry for €45
>>
>drink protein shake with raspberry flavour
>piss smells like raspberry

what the heck
>>
>>40433171
also from the nl, I ordered from bulkpowders which was fine and cheap, but body & fit and especially >>40432384 seem a lot better
>>
$16 for 2lb of Elevation Protein Powder from my local Aldi.

Bretty good stuff
>>
>>40432370

Myprotein and wait for a 30% discount
>>
Holland and Barret cos I get a discount
>>
>>40432370
>bodylab
>1kg for $24 (incl commie taxes)
>>
>>40433282
do you also camp the site and buy a new 9lb bag as soon as the sales hit?
>>
>>40432370
GNC with membership because I also buy the lean bars to eat something sweet while cutting for just 170kcal. I Mostly vanilla so I can mix it up with bananas, or frozen berries and greek yogurt.
>>
>>40432370
I have some free brotein for you brah
>>
>>40432370

Isopure whey is best for consistency, but for casein and whey I buy from Musclefeast for the phosphorus and lack of bullshit in it.

You can find their stuff on Amazon, but I'm cheap so I go onto eBay for Musclefeast's store and buy it there to avoid paying taxes.

https://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Feast-100-Unflavored-5/dp/B005071QCO

https://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Feast-MC4-Hardcore-Micellar/dp/B002PYLOX6?th=1

Again, because of the aforementioned me being a cheap ass I get unflavored to get more for my money.
>>
>>40433172
this also happens when I drink myprotein mocha flavour.
Smells good tho
>>
>>40432370

I just buy corpses from Africa and grind them down into a fine powder.

Their losses are my literal gains.
>>
>>40433102
Have you ever tried unflavored by chance?

Thinking about stocking up as they have a President's Day sale going on, and the unflavored is slightly cheaper.
>>
>>40435311
Its fine after a few days I got use to the taste., I use unflavored isolate from them. If you need flavour by chocolate mix, pure cocoa.
>>
File: prot.png (406KB, 651x661px) Image search: [Google]
prot.png
406KB, 651x661px
thoughts on this protein?
>>
File: pepepantys.jpg (50KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
pepepantys.jpg
50KB, 640x616px
>>
If you're not getting enough protein from your diet (Never need above 120g regardless of size) then you have a bad diet and you need to alter it.

Whey and other protein powders are the biggest shill in the world today, they're waste products that usually just get thrown out. If you ever see someone who actually looks like they lift they don't chug whey, the literal only people you see drinking whey are DYEL's, it doesn't work how you think it does and you won't get /fit/ chugging some overpriced milk byproduct.
>>
>>40433671
>GNC
Kys plz
>>
>>40436114
You got a study to back up that claim, big boy?
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (142KB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
142KB, 960x792px
>>40432370
Any Germanfags here? Where do you buy it? I always get it from Amazon but don't feel like supporting them anymore.
>>
amazon basics. it's protein

>>40436114

they're handy if you know your macros are way off for the day - ie. been out to eat, family dinner you didn't want to refuse, ect. whilst you can write the odd day off having a couple scoops just makes me feel better

i agree they shouldn't be part of a daily diet plan. they're a top up, more handy when you're cutting and it's easier to fuck up with protein
>>
>>40433575

Yeah. I'm powering through what's left of my strawberry whey (it mixes well with low-fat quark) and have a 9lb bag of caramel-something in reserve.
>>
>>40436076
Flip it over and read the 700 ingredients you can't pronounce.
>>
>>40436225

Perfectly reasonable use for them but that's not how people use them nor is it how they're marketed.

also protien doesn't do what people seem to think it does
>>
>>40436237
>Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Protease Enzymes, Soy Lecithin.

not bad or far from the other whey companies
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.