[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that lifting was useless without god tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0991.jpg (68KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
68KB, 634x423px
When did you realize that lifting was useless without god tier genetics and roids?
>>
I am still to realise that
>>
Is it?
>>
That's not what your sister said when she was feeling me up last night.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
It's not useless BUT its definitely not life changing unless you have really great muscle growth genetic aesthetic potential.

>b-but Everyone can look aesthetic brah!!!! Don't be a sad cunt brah!!!

Why do you believe that? If that was true then nobody would be able to make money as a fitness model, because all it would require is getting into the gym, training hard and counting calories. There's no special secret to this, it's basic as fuck. The difference is that only the top 0.01% are genetically gifted enough to achieve any kind of life changing difference.

Disclaimer: Steroids aren't even the main thing I'm talking about here. Tons of guys are on steroids and still look like shit. Genetics are everything.

A natural 16 year old Ronnie Coleman who had been lifting for a year would shit all over 100% of the fraudsters on here who've been lifting for 10 years and done multiple cycles.
>>
File: tsu you in hell.jpg (131KB, 450x536px) Image search: [Google]
tsu you in hell.jpg
131KB, 450x536px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>40432010
it's not useless, but not everyone can look like a fitness model or bench press 405

>>40432175
16 yo ronnie would get btfo by some of the guys on bigger dosages, but the moment he hopped on they would be left in the dust because response to steroids is also genetic

it's depressing but it's true, genetics are the most important factor

http://strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

that being said I don't believe for a second it's only 0.01% that can change their lives by getting in shape, i think most people can
>>
Ronaldo waa genetically wise, ugly as fucking fuck. If he hadnt become millionare and able to perform tons of surgery he wouldn't even be 1/4 as handsome as he looks now.
>>
>>40432010
fuck you i do what i want
>>
>>40432404
he only fixed his teeth
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>God tier Genetics > Lifting with shit genetics > not lifting at all

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>40432010

why do lookism fags care about genetics? just fucking lift weights lose body fat you will be much better than being a fat cuck
>>
>>40432175
>all it would require is getting into the gym, training hard and counting calories. There's no special secret to this, it's basic as fuck

Do you realize that for normies this is asking for a lot? Most people dont have the motivation to do things that require effort every single day. That's why things like getting in shape or becoming fluent in another language are considered difficult - they are never-ending processes that need daily work.

Put in the labor and you will be way better looking and in better shape than most people, guaranteed.
>>
A decade after I started lifting at 15
5 years after dedicated lifting, and seeing people doing half the work get twice the results

I just pin Test tho
>>
>>40432010
Why the fuck are you here then?
>>
>>40432688
This. Come on yall
>>
>>40432105
/thread
>>
>>40432688
I feel like lookism has an unspoken goal of discouraging other men to weaken the competition.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.