[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so ahh...does your dick get bigger the leaner you get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485413192119.png (82KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1485413192119.png
82KB, 227x222px
so ahh...does your dick get bigger the leaner you get?
>>
asking for a friend
>>
>>40431783
Depends how much fat you are carrying on your pubic area, obviously
>>
Your dick does not get bigger. However if your dick is simply being hidden by a layer of fat which happens to the obese you may expose more of it in this case you can expect about an inch for every 15 pounds lost this does not work for everyone only people whose penis is covered by fat it wont make a small penis bigger
>>
>>40431783
Yes
There is less fat around the base, making it ever so slightly larger
>>
>>40431821
>about an inch for every 15 pounds

that ratio is way off, man. it'll get "bigger" yeah, but not by those kinds of lengths
>>
>>40431972
I doubt the progression is linear or even stays the same for everyone

Just like how not everyone stores the same amount of fat everywhere (more evident in women), not everyone will have the same amount of fat in their pubic area. You just need to lose the weight to see your potential.
>>
>>40431972
I measured on my brother as he lost weight over the course of 2 years these are consistantconsistane with those number provided it is an issue of fat covering the penis if it's just a small penis no amount of weight loss will have an effect
>>
>>40431972
this. a more accurate way of explaining would be for every x% of body fat you drop you gain y% dick.
>>
>>40431783
The bigger the barrel, the shorter the fuse.
>>
>>40431783

It can appear bigger for a few reasons.

1) you lose weight so, if you were fat to begin with, more of the dick becomes visible as the fat in the pubic region goes.

2) your health improves so that, with better cardio and increased bloodflow and perhaps a better hormonal profile leading to stronger levels of arousal you can get much fuller and harder erections.

If you're not fat number 2 is all you can really hope for. If you go from being a sedentary smoker, for instance, to doing hard cardio and lifting a few times a week you'll probably notice that your erection quality increases considerably.
>>
>>40431972
>tfw 300 lbs
>1 inch penis
>drop to 180 lbs
>9 inch penis

Are fat people Chads in cocoons?
>>
>>40432193
>drop 180 more
>obtain 21 inch dick
>>
>>40432007
>i measured on my brother

kek'd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.