[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst kind of people in the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 57

File: gym-dp.jpg (51KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
gym-dp.jpg
51KB, 400x269px
Which kind of people do you think is the worst?

for me its the fucking pajeets, I swear to god every single one of them doesnt have an ounce of respect in their system, they would stare the you the fuck down, they wont respect your personal space, theyre leaving all their equipments every where, and what the fuck is up with the polos? if theyre not wearing apolo theyre wearing a tank top instead
>>
TSSSS
>>
>>40431460
How about you tell it to their faces instead of whining about it on here pussy?
>>
File: 1485380310637.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485380310637.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>>40431622
Fite me
>>
>>40431460
The ones that lift more than me.

//thread
>>
>>40431657
Outside of India it'd be considered a hate crime
>>
>>40431698
Can't /thread your own post faggot
>>
>>40431460
not many pajeets where i live nowadays

the worst are the middle aged egotists who superset with all the equipment like they're marking their territory, topped off with shitty form, stretching and bodyweight exercises in the power cage

interestingly enough, i've never seen anyone under 30 curling in the squat rack; it's always some old fucker trying to relive his glory days and strut amongst the youngsters
>>
>>40431460
>they would stare the you the fuck down
Sorry but nothing wrong with that. I stare at aesthetic guys all the time. If you don't like it, don't get fit or stay home. It's like driving around in a mclaren and getting mad at people staring. Sometimes fit guys pick clothes specifically to show their gains, like cut outs or really short shorts that expose their legs and they also grunt and sweat while lifting so they're obviously fishing for mires but get upset when you check them out. Fuck you.
>>
>>40431885
Ayo das gay mane
>>
>>40431873
JUST. I swear this happens every fucking day, using all the weights in the gym and never putting anything away either. These are the worst people in the gym by far.
>>
>>40431873
>>40431973
and you guys dont call them out on it? just let them do it like the good cucks you are?
>>
>>40431460
desu even though it doesn't affect me I hate people that go to the gym for years yet fail to make any progress
>>
>>40431885
Hey man, i dont really care if ppl look, but its the damn fucking rapey look if you know what i mean
>>
The powerlifters by far. And I don't mean "people who train for strength", but the powerlifters

>group of 3 manlets
>always come in at the same time I do
>bring their lifting shoes, knee wraps, wrist wraps, belts, chalk, bands, the whole nine yards
>each use their own rack, despite almost every time they come in all of them are doing the same exercise
>after every set they group up and collectively attention whore for the entirety of their 10m rest periods
>basically, talking really loud about their upcoming meets, how strong they are, how they're gonna increase their bench, etc so the whole gymnastics can hear
>Whenever one of them goes for a 1rm (every single day they're in there) the other two chimp out
>"CMON MAN"
>"LETS FUCKING GO BRAH"
>"EASY EASY WOOOOO"
>leave a fucking mess of chalk whenever they leave (they use chalk for all lifts even squat and bench lmao)
>they're friends with the owner so I just have to deal with this shit every day
>>
>>40432184
>whiny dyel gets upset about people who are enthusiastic about lifting
What else is new
>>
>>40432184
Power lifters are fucking losers. They're too unskilled and autistic to compete in a real sport so in their own minds they pretend what they're doing in the gym is one.
>>
File: 1485315602205.png (200KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485315602205.png
200KB, 530x482px
>>40432275
sweet bait
>>
File: richpiano6.png (417KB, 650x609px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano6.png
417KB, 650x609px
>>40431460
The guy who weighs 150 and is repping 70lbs on the quad extension while he screams like he's giving birth to a baby rhino. Yeah that's the worst.
>>
>weight slammers
>people that don't turn off showers after showering
>people that do more other shit than train (phonefiddling, mirrormirin, shitchatting etc.)
>gymstaff that refuse to allow the radio to be turned off, even if all the patrons have been asked and OK it
>>
>>40431933
N-no homosapien
>>
ppl doing grey skull program
>>
People who wear basketball shorts to the gym while they drink water and yawn between sets
>>
>>40432472
>read yesterday to do grey skull
>today this

Why?
>>
>>40431460
I think this is a US and UK problem. In my gym, 2 pajeets are some of the strongest motherfuckers, which doesn't say a lot because it's a commercial gym and most guys are weak as fuck. Still, they don't smell, aren't training in a retarded way and very rarely hogging the racks. Slavs and refugees are usually the ones who go in groups of 3+ and hog benches or squat racks for curls and quarter squats for hours. Fucking hate them.

There's this other faggot who does some cycle type of bullshit routine and has like 2 barbells on one platform, both loaded up with like 40kg for jumping squats, lunges, and shitty power cleans.

I hate my gym.
>>
>>40432674

They're probably American or British born Indians. As an American born Indian myself, I've noticed that the people coming straight from the country tend to fit a lot of these stereotypes
>>
People who

>don't rerack
>use the power cage for anything other than squats and ohp (specifically curls and pullups)
>are half reppers
>are loud
>are teenagers
>>
>>40431460

I'm not saying they are bad or good, but I have to wonder what Indian fitness board has convinced every song or one of them to do lightweight curls or 50 reps a pop in hopes of gains. It's crazy
>>
File: 1471286529629.png (508KB, 597x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471286529629.png
508KB, 597x757px
>>40432755
But...it's the only spot in my gym with a straight bar for pull ups
>>
>>40432755
>no dip stations in my gym
>only pullup bars in the gym are at the power racks
What am I supposed to do senpai? I do weighted chinups and I'm not gonna buy a bar and weights if I already have them available in my gym.
>>
>>40431885
I'm dyel for /fit/'s standards and I grunt pretty much involuntarily, not for attention.
>>
>sit down at the incline bench
>pajeet comes up to me
>"hey I was about to use that"
>look behind me
>2 empty incline benches behind me
>don't want to be confrontational so just move
>this guy loads 65 lbs and does about 5 half reps
>walks up to the mirror flexing like he did anything impressive

The fucking worst
>>
File: 1486326018065.jpg (35KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
1486326018065.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
>People who dont rerack weights
>People who dont wipe down equipment after using it for 8 mins and sweating the whole time
>Anyone who carries their fucking huge duffel bag to every single lift and never even reaches inside of it
>If youre strong enough to do heavy cable weight (lel) dont slam the fucking plates down on your last set you pussy
>>
Fags that wear baseball caps in the gym. This kind of look is usually accompanied with a hoody and an overabundance of gum chewing

It's not fucking bright in here, asshole. It isn't cold either. Why have the hat if you have the hoody -- doesn't that defeat the point of the HOOD. Quit trying to be fashionable because that's the 'in' look you tryhard, people pleasing faggot. You know you're doing that because you care about what people think of you. Just lift the weights and leave. It's not a faggot fashion show
>>
>>40432960
>>don't want to be confrontational so just move
>>
>that guy who skips rope in the middle of the weight room
I just want to get some weights without being fucking whipped
>>
File: 1485638235167.jpg (14KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
1485638235167.jpg
14KB, 236x244px
People who stick their old chewing gum to the workout stations. Can't believe it's real, but it happened.
>>
>>40432494
he's shitposting breh
>>
>>40431460
Teenagers that go in groups and are DYEL
>>
>>40431460
The guy I hate most is ALWAYS there at the same time I am
He does the exact same thing as me
Always facing me
Always holds eye contact

It is kinda nice to see him make progress and lose weight tho.
>>
>>40433308
Subtle kek
>>
>>40431460
white men between the ages of 18 and 24 in groups larger than three. absolutely the worst people in the gym.
>>
> Groups of 3-5 kids who take turns with the same machine for 30 mins.
> People who do circuits using every fucking machine and exercise in the gym.

Basically anyone who uses a machine and doesnt leave after 5 mins max.
>>
>>40433046
I wear a hat because my hair is long and falls in my face. Stop getting so pissed about minor things you sperg
>>
>>40433046
I wear a baseball cap to the gym to keep the hair out of my face...
>>
>>40433375
>>40433383
Headbands literally exist for that reason while also not looking like some urban wannabe rapper cunt
>>
>>40433352
This fuckin gets me. I went to a gym for a while with one bench and one squat rack. I'd have time to warm up with cardio and do my entire workout and they'd still be fuckin at the machine. I switched gyms because it began to effect my lifting.
>>
>>40433538
Just ask how many sets they have
They are easily startled and will move on despite their herding for confidence
>>
>>40432184
>im mad at people who are smaller than me yet can lift more

The post
>>
>>40432432
People don't turn off the shower when they're done?

What the actual fuck
>>
>Old/fat people who take up the equipment you're about to use
>Doing a million quarter reps, while TEXTING
>Wish you could violently remove them cause you know they're not gaining any benefit from using it like you will, but morality/ethics of our society says it's fair use
>>
>>40431460
>they would stare the you the fuck down, they wont respect your personal space,

THIS

what's up with the Pajeet rape-stare and lack of respect for personal space? I thought they only did it to girls but I've caught a few doing it to me recently
>>
I am a PT at a popular gym and whenever I have to train fat faggots, I give them shitty plans that won't make them progress because I hate fatties.

Last one, I advised not to eat any protein because it would make him gain weight.

I also took pictures of one of them working out and posted them on 4chan to provide fat people stories.
>>
>Weight Slammers
>Cable Slammers, must be a new thing because I've never seen it until a month ago.....fucking idiots letting the cables go mid pull.
>Old faggot hopping around/dancing in between sets.
>Middle aged retard meditating between sets
>Yelling convos because they are too stupid to pull their ear buds out or turn off their music.
>People who either shit themselves or don't know how to wipe their ass, you can seriously smell raw sewage within a 10m radius of them.
>>
>>40433599
Is everything ok at home, anon? That is not normal or healthy behavior.
>>
>>40433586
>I thought they only did it to girls but I've caught a few doing it to me recently

I have some disturbing news for you anon...
>>
>>40433404
>Baseball caps are only worn by rappers

What's it like being a retard?
>>
>>40433404
headbands are gay and uncomfortable
>>
>>40431460
I pay 20€ more for my independent gym than the usual chain gyms in my area, which are around 19€ a month, not because it's exceptionally well equipped but the price keeps out the worst of people.

still annoyed by the cardio bunnies, but then again i'm homo.
>>
>>40433574
not him, but my gym has these auto-turn off showers. some people just leave the shower while the shower is still on.
this pisses me a lot and I turn them off
>>
>Looks to be in 40s
>Looks like shit
>Gives unwanted advice to people in much better shape
>Attempts to interact with women by correcting their form
>>
>>40433660
Well that's more acceptable but yeah I'd probably sperg out and do the same.

The only time I experience #whiteguilt is to do with wasting water
>>
>>40431460
I am an indian from india and I can agree. Indians have no respect for others. Literal shitstains.
>>
people who bring their little bastards into the sauna and make no attempt to control them or make them shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1486280401638.png (498KB, 925x919px) Image search: [Google]
1486280401638.png
498KB, 925x919px
>>40433586
Norway here. The Pajeets are staring here as well. I can't wait for the upcoming European race war
>>
>>40433574
A suprising lot of people don't. Like the other day i was showering next to a guy who just walked away without turning it off. Just before he walked out the door I asked him if he was done using the shower, trying to be as non-passive-aggressive as possible. He just stared at me dumbfounded and said ".. Yes?". I then pointed at the shower he'd left running and he said "oh, turn it off if you like" and walked out.
Got me into a super good mood
>>
File: 1467148394182.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1467148394182.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>40433581

Sorry, new here.

What's a quarter/half rep? Is that when you don't fully lift the weight?
>>
>>40431873
I'd have to agree on this one. It's always the old fat ones that try to one up you by quarter repping everything and using all the equipment.
>>
I'm about to start going to the gym tomorrow, anything I should know as to not end up as some shitty gym stereotype
>>
>>40433812
a rep done without the full range of motion

> half-bench: not touching your chest
> half-squat: not going to parallel

you get the idea
>>
>>40432755
Fuck I do pullups in the power cage but compared to squats and OHP i dont take it up for long and I always let people use it to do their squats cause it doesnt effect either of us really. Why is this bad?
>>
People that are there socializing the whole. Talking is fine but don't sit at a bench or machine and shoot shit with your buddies while doing absolutely nothing.

Fuck these people go to a damn bar or something if you wanna do that shit.
>>
>>40431873
> be me
> be doing lat raises
> finish set and put dumbbells at feet
> 1 second later middle-aged lanklet wearing an Eminem T-shirt snatches my dumbbells from my feet and begins walking away with them
> say "excuse me"
> guy doesnt respond
> yell "EXCUSE ME I AM USING THOSE"
> Middle-aged eminem fgt barely turns his head and hisses " ill bring them back" and continued walking
> tell him "fucking ask next time"
> begin to stare in disbelief that this happened as the middle-aged lanklet does swinging bicep curls
> he finished set and puts dumbbells back at my feet

Inb4 someone says im a cuck for not doing anything else. Im not going to strike a guy or get kicked out of the gym for yelling at someone.
>>
>>40433822
Don't be that guy on the first day who puts on too much weight and then looks like he's about to hurt himself

There's that funny screenshot of that guy who tried to do a "body weight squat" (which he thought was putting his weight on the bar) and ended up in the hospital
>>
>>40433586
In India it's not considered impolite to stare, so they literally don't know any better

Walking down the street in India (where I was like 8 inches taller, 65 pounds heavier, and a shitload whiter than anyone else) I constantly felt like I was about to be the center of a lynching, but that's just how the natives express their curiosity
>>
>>40433607
Never seen meditating between sets but at least they aren't in anyones way or fucking shit up desu
>>
>>40433877

Stop that cuck vs. alpha mentality irl, shit is whack

I woulda done the same desu. Made it clear to him that I need them. Some people are (clearly) new to the gym environs and need conditioning to a new habitat.

> he finished set and puts dumbbells back at my feet

what a great mental image lmao
>>
>>40432184
I hate the girl version of these. The chunky ones that want to pretend that they're chunky by choice and are actually really fucking weak.
>>
>>40433056
You're right he should've chimped out to establish dominance and protect his fragile ego
>>
The fucks that build dumbbell and barbell fortresses.
>>
>>40433046
I wear a hat to keep my eyes down and a hoodie so I don't offend the not so fit people. Calm down autismo
>>
>>40433092
when passing assert dominance by catching jumping rope on forearm. pulling him in and kissing him on the lips
>>
>>40433682
lmfao so many of these dudes. they always wanna show you pics of them younger with some mediocre ass body
>>
Old manlets who try and take my bench every time I go to the water fountain for 10 seconds

Stop unracking my weight you old dinosaur piece of shit, and a little less sass next time.
>>
half the people at my gym are older (40+) so they rarely use the equipment I do
One of the few perks of a shitty cheap commercial gym

However, I wish they'd stop milling about getting triggered about whatever they saw on TV yesterday, mostly politics
>>
Manlets.
>>
File: 1485204010043.gif (621KB, 296x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485204010043.gif
621KB, 296x190px
>>40433940
No, you don't have to do the exact opposite like a fucking retard. You could have just said, "Oh, my bad. They have a few more benches right there, though." and just went on lifting.

Or don't, whatever. Just don't bitch that he came to take your seat if you willingly gave it to him.
>>
>>40431460
People doing circuits, they use up all the god dam equipment. I hate you guys
>>
>>40431845
watch me faggot
/thread
>>
>>40434039
you right homie

At least be a little sarcastic... like look behind you at all the benches and back at him and go "you serious bro?"
>>
There is this bald old dude at my gym
He keeps running backwards on the treadmill with sunglasses on even when its dark
All the while dancing and making wierd arm moves sweating gallons.

I can't fucking wait for the day he smashes his face down the floor.
>>
File: 1487397860313.jpg (9KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1487397860313.jpg
9KB, 300x222px
>dumbell hoarders
>>
>>40431460
>people who wear belts and wrist wraps throughout the entire workout despite not doing any form of movement that would require them.
>circuit training with equipment halfway across the gym.
Yesterday there was a guy who was curling in the squat rack and then running across the gym to do preacher curls then to a benchpress to do forearm curls with the bar. i shit you not
>>
>>40431460

It's even worse when they're 100% panjeet and not panjeet-American. They stink too
>>
>>40431460
>every single one of them doesnt have an ounce of respect
Why should they? They're brought up to believe they're kings in their household
>>
File: richpiano8.jpg (31KB, 548x308px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano8.jpg
31KB, 548x308px
>>40432323
the fuck is my post number
>>
>>40433046
To be fair, I wear a hoody with the hood pulled up and sweatpants too.
I do it to not draw attention and just mind my own fucking business.
>>
>>40434244
>curling in the squat rack
me desu
>>
>>40433858
Wait I'm also new here. Does the bar need to touch your chest when you're doing bench press? I usually just get the bar really close to my chest until I can feel the "stretch" in my chest
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>be me at gym with 2 friends
>taking up bench with there being 2 others ones open
>in between sets we talk for a bit about life
>some 40 year old guy come in with his buddy and tell us to "hurry up it's not a sociable club and we need to use it"
>we tell him that there's other benches open and we're not close to being done yet
>he says that he's been coming here for 10 years and this is his bench
>mfw in 10 years of lifting he's still a dyel with a dadbod
>>
>>40433308
Use your rage to get better than him anon!
>>
>>40433858
>not touching your chest
You're not supposed to. If you want full ROM use dumbbells.
>>
File: richpiano10.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano10.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>40433046
i wear a hat because i keep my hair long on top and it falls in my face. Also when i dont style it, it looks awful so i hide it with a hat.

>some use it to hide premature balding due to roids.

either way, it shouldnt bother you as much as someone who's actually being obnoxious.
>>
File: richpiano4.jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano4.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>>40433105
have not encountered that. however i believe you 100 percent.

thats fucking sub human. ffs
>>
>>40432960
>being this beta
You're never gonna make it brah
>>
File: richpiano5.jpg (46KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano5.jpg
46KB, 526x568px
>>40433880
good times lol
>>
i hate people who lift where i want to lift
otherwise idgaf
my gym is pretty much polite, everyone reracks so i'm happy
>>
That old guy that puts his bag down by the incline bench, leaves his weights set up on the flat bench, and then goes to the cable cross to do an excercise that only requires half the cable but makes sure he spreads out enough he uses both sides.

Are these guys common or do they just exist in my gym?
>>
File: rage tyrol.jpg (16KB, 306x254px) Image search: [Google]
rage tyrol.jpg
16KB, 306x254px
>that guy who puts his feet on dumbbell grips
>>
>>40432184
Fuck dude this sounds like me and my two brothers. But we still love you man, I mean literally nothing in your post sounds bad, sounds like people enjoying the fuck out of their workouts, if they're lifting heavy shouldn't you be happy for them? It'd make sense if they were dyel.
>>
>>40433607
>>Middle aged retard meditating between sets

why even gaf about this?
>>
>>40431460
The Asians in my uni gym are god awful
>no idea what they're doing
>move in herds
>hog all the equipment
>generally in your way
I've seen them bro curl with the barbell from the bench on more than one occasion.
>>
>>40432960
> loads 65 pounds.

Took me a second to visualize the plates for this.
>>
>>40434662
45 and 2 tens?
>>
>>40432298
Its true though.
>>
>>40431657

>Waaah white people are opressed!

Grow a spine, white bitch.
>>
>>40434685
Eh, I guess I'm one of those people that say when I "load" a weight it means the plates, and "lift" the total, nvm the wording was off is all desu.
>>
>>40434706
who says this lmao
only niggers say this shit
>>
>People who go to the gym as a date

Last night a couple showed up and literally did nothing worth while.

>Walk in and see guy flailing around the power racks like a jungle gym
>Go to the treadmill because cardio day
>Hear loud noises in the heavy weight room
>Watch them both skimp out of there straight for the machines with exercise balls on hand
>Literally start playing basketball trying to put them back on the racks
>Sit on machines for a good half hour doing nothing
>Go back to the heavy weight room and more loud noises (can hear crashes and bangs every few seconds)
>Watch them leave gym and sit in their car for an hour, while I did deadlifts
>Can feel them staring at me through the window
>Drive off when I finish my workout and sit for a cool down.

After I was done with my diddlys I went to check the other wing, and the place was trashed. Luckily there are tons of cameras, so they'll probably get their membership revoked. I like to treat the place like a temple since it's done a lot for me than any place I've ever been to, but I gave up cleaning the place up the moment I start seeing it being used as a date place.
>>
>>40432493
you try having a sick 2 year old and workout the next day without yawning. also whats wrong with water?
>>
>>40433599
I don't believe you.
>>
File: 1338766489302.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1338766489302.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>40434743
It is a /fit/ meme
>>
>>40434713

And the angsty teen who whine constantly about white genocide, racemixing etc
>>
>>40434791
This isn't reddit, go somewhere else.
>>
>>40434244
>>people who wear belts and wrist wraps
>wrist wraps

I refuse to believe this. They're supposed to be so tight that wearing them for one hour would be pure agony
>>
>>40433599
why the fuck would you be a dick to someone that's looking to improve themselves???
>>
>>40432184
>talking
People that have friends at the gym and have conversations should be shot. No joke. Lift and fuck off. Stop clogging up areas of the gym and change area
>>
>Old guy that stares at the girls working out
pfft everyone know you don't ever look at girls or they win
>>
File: angryawoo.png (305KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angryawoo.png
305KB, 900x900px
>>40431460
>Uni gym
>trying to work my way out of skelly mode
>Finish compounds, go to the lat pulldown machine
>Gymbro rowing on the cable row machine next to it
>Few inches shorter than me but obviously works out
>Start to set up on the machine
>"Hey I'm using that"
>I look at him rowing on the cable row machine
>"You're using both of these machines at the same time?"
>"Yeah"
>Shrug and do a set anyway, figure he can just work-in
>He does his superset or whatever, I start to get back on the pulldown machine
>"Bro, I TOLD you I'm using this."
>"Listen, I can just work in. There's no way you can use both machines at once."
>"No, I'm doing supersets! Besides, I said my friend can use this machine when I'm done."
>Can't be a hypocrite about gym etiquette, fair enough his friend has it next
>This still infuriates me
>Call him a fucking prick and continue my workout elsewhere

I hate equipment hoggers so goddamn much
>>
>>40434685
45 and two 10s sounds pretty imbalanced
>>
People that give unwanted advice when they don't know you or how fit you are, on top of that when they have dad bods or dyel. Worst of all is when it's a PTI / PT.

People just fuck their shit up weekly, don't follow a routine, don't know wtf their doing yet mention your lifts and without even comprehending what you just said, 'yeah I can usually squat 140kg for 10 reps'. No you can't, stop lying.

Or the 'I used to lift', 'I used to be a bodybuilder', 'I used to X'. K let's say you did, well you fucking don't now so pls go.

And as many others have said, fucking pajeets in the gym, the absolute worst I don't even know where to begin.
>>
>>40433308
Eat some datura and punch him. I bet you've even caught him posting in the same threads as you
>>
>>40434052
I cringed
>>
File: 1451660021594.jpg (103KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451660021594.jpg
103KB, 540x720px
>>40434976
>moving away
>afraid he might confront you?

just laugh at his face you pussy, see what hes gonna do
>>
>>40434619
This sounds like one dude at my gym except he also brings in a 40oz Sonic soda with him and leaves it on random equipment he's not using. Has a kid with down syndrome too.
>>
File: 1452659179099.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452659179099.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>40432960
>don't want to be confrontational so just move
>>
>>40434976
>equipment hoggers

Its not hogging if the equipment is near and he's supersetting desu.

Whats rude if the equipment is located on the other side of the fucking gym and he's taking 5 minute break inbetween.
>>
>>40434706
t. butthurt fat nigger
>>
>People that point out the fat in nuts

I FUCKING KNOW ABOUT THE FAT IN NUTS, I EAT THEM FOR THE CALCIUM, I CAN'T DRINK MILK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>40432184
This..actually doesnt seem bad?
>>
>>40435154
It was the only pulldown machine in the gym, at the very least you gotta be cool with people doing sets when you're on your other equipment.
>>
File: ewtwetwetwtwe.jpg (68KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
ewtwetwetwtwe.jpg
68KB, 563x491px
I-is it creepy if I stare at girls too much ?

I mean, I'm not a creep or anything, I just look at them if they are good-looking enough, and I always look away if they look at my direction.
>>
>>40432298
he is right, no one does powerlifting first
if you had an ounce of talent for any other sport, you'd be doing that instead
>>
>>40431460
Is that guuy working out in jeans?? Lmao
>>
When dyel's comment on everything you're eating as if you have no fucking clue what you're doing.

>you're eating too much you'll get fat
>you know that milk, nuts, bacon sandwich etc contains a lot of fat right?
>you're lucky your metabolism is so high otherwise you'd get fat
>when you get older all of a sudden you'll get fat
>eating that much fat is going to make you fat
>>
>>40435175
why can't you drink milk, you non-white?
>>
>>40435306
I can't stand unwarranted nutritional advice from people far from fit. You'll see, the more fit you get, the more random people will stop you at grocery stores giving you their input on your food choices.
>>
>>40433586
>1.2 billion of them

I wouldn't give a fuck either lol.
>>
>>40435331
fuck off to /pol/ you insufferable little bitch
>>
>>40433889
Are you an Indian explaining it from an Indian perspective or just a whitey who's been there and thinks he knows?
>>
>>40435539
some people do this thing called "traveling" when not in their mom's basement
>>
File: 1425871700007.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425871700007.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>40432960
>>
>>40435591
So just another whitey with an opinion stated as fact. Right... and yep, I'm fully aware of the phenomenon known as travel, I do plenty of it and have been to India previously.

I often encounter North Americans in my travels and notice their strong desire to tell everyone else how it is even at the expense of being accurate. I was hoping you were ethnic Indian so I could get some insight into why the eff they stare, oh well...
>>
>>40435668
>traveling is an opinion

lolwut
>>
File: 1485286109756.gif (3MB, 456x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485286109756.gif
3MB, 456x288px
>>40431460
>Earlier today doing 90kg 3x5 powerclean and jerks in small gym
>Finish set
>In peripheral vision see middle aged balding dude on shoulder press machine looking at me
>I look over at him and he looks away
>This happened every set and every exercise until he left

This happens all the time, I thought getting fit would make women look at me, no old dudes. It isn't even 1 guy, I seem to be magnetic to old people. It pisses me off greatly for some reason. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>40431460
indians
>>
>>40434483
>I do it to not draw attention

Only mega autists wear hoodies with the hood up in the gym. You look like a try-hard, """"brooding"""" faggot.
>>
File: autism.jpg (24KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24KB, 277x296px
>>40431885
you lack empathy in day-to-day life, don't you?
>>
>>40432960
'Sorry bro but I AM using it'
>>
>>40435797
This. And 9/10 it's some chad pajeet.
>>
>>40433940
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>40435799
what do you mean?
>>
>>40435267
Only if you're ugly.
>>
Watching people walk out of the bathroom after taking a shit without washing their hands and using all the same equipment that I do.

People who shave their balls in the shower.
>>
The fat ladies who hit on me constantly and interrupt my sets.
>>
People that crop dust all around the gym
>>
>>40435331
I cant drink the stuff without throwing up

And before you give me shit for being a lil bitch, I have tried on numerous occasions to drink it, but about 5 minutes after, with very little warning, I just vomit it all back up.

I have tried sipping it, I've tried diluting it, I've even tried chugging a pint down and just trying to hold it there

But ever time, I just throw it all back up
>>
>>40434706
t. jealous shitskin
>>
>>40432720

All Indians smell all the time street shitter
>>
The crossfit bro who wears his beats headphones and dances and sings out loud who thinks he's Bruno fucking mars in between sets.

That overweight guy who joins you in the hot tub and you watch a layer of white foam form around him.
>>
Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill I like to drum along with the song on my stomach/the machine, am I that guy for someone else?
>>
>>40436073
Not really but might get a 'fuck you doin?' look
>>
>>40436118
im going to cut it out
>>
>>40434052
YAMERO!!!
>>
>>40435980
That isn't true. Indians who aren't poor and were born in a proper country don't smell.
>>
>>40433308
>tfw thats me

Maybe if i get /fit/ ill stop hating myself..
>>
just any cunt who is really loud, smells bad or does not put equipment back.
>>
>>40432493
I do all these.
>>
>>40434016
This. Also niggers
>>
File: 02 - K7tlz2d.jpg (45KB, 626x506px) Image search: [Google]
02 - K7tlz2d.jpg
45KB, 626x506px
>that guy who brings a gallon jug of water with him for his 30 minute workout

Evrytiem
>>
>>40434489
well no its just a good rule of thumb to get the bar to your chest to get a full ROM.

But if you dont touch and is like 1 8th of an inch away from your chest theres no difference.
>>
>>40433308
I shed a tear
>>
Dyels who workout right in front of you so you can't see yourself in the mirror
>>
>>40433877
propper reaction. Alpha but not over the top or a voilent retard looking for a fight.

Good job Anon
>>
>>40431460
Indians and it's not even close
>Always go to the gym in groups of 5 or more
>They smell like absolute shit
>Don't wipe down their equipment or rerack their weights after they're done
>They creeper stare at every piece of ass
>They load up the bars with 5 and 2.5 pound plates as if they think they can fool anyone into thinking they lift more than they actually do
>They talk insanely loud for 5-10 minutes between sets
>Will jump onto your equipment/take your weights while you're resting, even if it's only for 30 seconds
>Confront them about this and their entire squad jumps in and gets in your face until you're rendered unconscious by their horrid body odor and curry breath
>Are generally confrontational as all fuck about EVERYTHING
>>
>anything but squats in the squat rack

There is one ONE of these things, and there is always someone doing some kind of rack pull or taking the bar from the squat rack and deadlifting in front of the squat rack so no one can use it when there is a bar in an open space across the room for deads
>>
Gyms that have the Radio really fucking loud then a fucking commercial comes on. Fuck, if you want music pay for satelite or better yet don't turn the fucking radio on
>>
This one girl who works at the gym I go to and always turns up the music to deafening levels.

I've got her work schedule down and avoid going when she works
>>
>>40431460
i actually saw him last week, i thought you guys were fucking around, that it was a meme or an american college thing but no there he was that motherfucker curling in the squat rack

piece of shit, he wasnt going heavy, couldve used the ez bar

and he had a fucking cap on, damnit
>>
>>40432006
No, fucker. They don't get in the way of what I am doing because I don't use the machines and the other bro stuff that they do. It's obviously a pain for everyone else though.
>>
>>40436542
Sorry man, is doing deadlifts in the squat rack wrong?

In my gym there are 3 squat racks, I'm not being that guy right?
>>
>>40431460

None. I'm there to work out, not to worry about what the fuck other ppl are doing. Maybe you should just mind your own damn business and just do you, faggot.
>>
File: 1432755579108.jpg (96KB, 575x779px) Image search: [Google]
1432755579108.jpg
96KB, 575x779px
>>40433308
stop looking in the mirror and focus on the excersize
>>
>>40433994
>not enjoying leg day
I don't get this meme.
>>
>>40436651
It's a different situation for you since you have more squat racks, but unless there are lines for all 3 racks and you are deadlifting in front of one then you aren't that guy
>>
>>40436073
>tfw when I get to the last stretch I start singing whatever I'm listening to under my breath
You're fine
>>
>>40436667
see >>40436512
>>Will jump onto your equipment/take your weights while you're resting, even if it's only for 30 seconds
>>
>>40436763
I do that to

My final push is to this as well, so it's not even like its words I'm mouthing

https://youtu.be/h31ACL6VhCI?t=3m38s
>>
File: IMG_1589.jpg (99KB, 985x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
99KB, 985x816px
>that guy/girl who spits their gum into the water fountain

If I ever find you I will end you
>>
Where the fuck does /fit/ live where there are so many inconsiderate Indian FOBs?
>>
>>40436847
Uni gyms, mostly
>>
>>40436847
My university gym. They travel as one big polo wearing sandalclad curry stinking mess

Fucking hate pajeets
>>
Damn guys, I go during off-peak hours so most of the time it's like 2-4 other ppl there. Sometimes it's just me even. And everyone is considerate. I'm a student tho who commutes from home and uses a gym near home.
>>
File: 1484934656821.jpg (49KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
1484934656821.jpg
49KB, 552x446px
>>40434706
>>
>>40435515
it's not really /pol/, crybaby faggot
western countries are the ones that can and do drink milk, and western countries are by majority white
>>
>>40432184
I wish i had gym like that

Meanwhile

>People using pins of powerrack that are sticking outside to do romanian deadlifts with weight that average dyel could bent over row
>People using power rack for squats because it has mirror inside (they are not standing inside the rack tho to use safeties in case(why would you ever use the rack in the first place then when theres so many others around without safeties
>Crossfit PTs watching people squat and deadlift with bad form, yanking the bar and rounding lower back
>Same crossfit pt asking you to stop doing tbar rows because he needs to give crossfit course and you are taking personal space when you use tbar row next to stand for squats (landmine is tied to that)

Also bumper plates everywhere,
>>
>>40436847
The United Kingdom, we're literally being taken over by them. You should see my office god daayum.

And just what the fuck is the deal with the polo shirts??
>>
File: 1338766076233.jpg (41KB, 396x403px) Image search: [Google]
1338766076233.jpg
41KB, 396x403px
>>40437011
In the UK they are mainly Saudi Arabian students. They are all sponsored by the Saudi government to study over here and they don't give a shit.
>>
>>40432755
>Heavy shrugs
>Rack pulls
>Romanian diddly
Spot the dyel
>>
>>40436943
/pol/ will call everybody a non-white even for the most ridiculous reasons. It's very annoying and retarded.
>western countries are the ones that can and do drink milk, and western countries are by majority white
You don't say?
>>
>>40437039
Dunno bout that, all the pajeets in my office of over well over a thousand people are all from Mumbai or Hyderabad. I'd say the mix is about 70/30 pajeet/British.
>>
>>40433574
Not at gym but at my work we use quite a bit of water for food production. But this old fart wasted a fuckton of water for no reason and i confronted him about it and he replied "why do you worry if you are not paying for this"

I guess some people just dont get wisdom with age.
>>
>>40437072
he was asking if he was non-white, not calling him that
hence the question mark
>>
>>40437072
Indians can drink milk too though lol
>>
People who do not rerack and leave barbells lying around with weights still on them.
>>
>>40437072
Found the Italian
>>
>>40431885
catching glances at people you enjoy looking at is very different from staring them down
>>
>>40435827
I mean that as someone who un-ironically gets looked at quite a bit in the gym it's a very invasive attitude you have. technically you are correct, in the sense that no one should be able to stop you looking at something in public...
yet, the way you act is a hinderance to your social life. being that weird, creepy kid that insists on taking every sound made by other people as an invitation to eye fuck them is a hinderance.

for your own benefit, try and be more subtle at least. i don't mean this in a rude way but I suspect that you struggle to interpret others' emotions (i.e. when they are uncomfortable)
>>
>be at work
>colleague tells me he's just started using the work gym during lunch
>talking about various excercises
>talk about how I recently built a garage gym
>asks me if I have a squat rack
>yes, literally just a power rack, bench, barbell and dumbells
>'you shoulda bought a smith machine because it's safer and isolates the muscles you want to grow during excercise'
>bert stare colleague
>'yeah maybe'
>conversation awkwardly ends as I swivel back around to face my monitor
>>
>>40437123
close enough
>>
File: unimpressed pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>40434489
it needs to touch your chest. Ideally you then pause for a second but that's optional

>>40434517
> dumbbell chest press and BB bench press are the same lift and have the same ROM
>>
File: 1449455757080.jpg (16KB, 280x232px) Image search: [Google]
1449455757080.jpg
16KB, 280x232px
>>40431460
>Group of 3 jacked nogs and 1 wigger wanna be
>Always hog all the heavy dumbbells
not that it matters to me since I can't lift them but anyway
>Have like 6 sets of weights by them making a fucking mess
>Yell and holler like monkeys
>Cuss in front of little children
>Smell like baboon
>At least they re rack their dumbells
>Leave their nigger sweat on benches
>>
>>40433877
>someone says im a cuck
Nah, you acted appropriately.
>>
I just don't like the guys that don't put their shit up when they're done. Like, the squat racks will have weights all over them, clamps and all, and I wait as I assume someone's using it and just getting water in between sets or something. Then 10 minutes later, I realize some douche just left his shit on the bar
>>
File: Skinnyfag.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Skinnyfag.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
Had this the other day..

>Group of 3 DYELs come into the gym
>all skinny as fuck, honestly DYEL
>Come in posing in the mirror
>Basically dancing around each other
>Pulling body builder poses and kissing their arms
>I'm just sat there cringing the fuck out
>They're dancing around each other still when waiting for their mate to finish on the smith machine
>Seriously reminds me of a gay stripping gang
>They honestly have that gay look
>Think they're probably /fit/izens..

I wish I took a photo of them doing it, I mean they must have been 18 ish maybe 20 but young looking. I guess they looked a little gayer and like a weird gay stripper group because one of them was wearing a white tank top..
>>
I saw a girl put her water bottle on an adjustable inclination bench, then put two straight benches together, stood with one leg on each one and began doing squat with a kettlebell.

I shit you not she was using up 3 benches at once to squat with a kettlebell. It wasn't even a big one either
>>
>>40437041
You don't need the fucking power cage for Romanian diddys, shit nigger.

Heavy strug fair and rack pulls fair.
>>
>>40432275
so true. Even the least athletic people can become a decent powerlifter
>>
>>40437233
>isolates the muscles you want to grow

ah yes

the old spot reduction/training advise

a classic
>>
>>40433105
have yet to see this but it would piss me off
>>
>>40434630
I do this.finish my set place the dumbbell in front of the bench then prop my feet up on them
>>
>go to the gym today
>completely empty which was nice
>literally every goddamn machine and bar had weights still on them

I just walked around and reracked weights in between sets to try to extend my workout. I hope the staff appreciates me.
>>
>People that don't rereack their weights
>People that gawk
>People that are loud

I try not to be racist but YOU NIGGERS MAKE IT SO FUCKING HARD.
>>
File: 1486913753095.jpg (569KB, 1024x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1486913753095.jpg
569KB, 1024x1953px
>>40433308
poster confirmed as kenyan
>>
>>40431460
those sweaty motherfuckers who dont wipe the bench after them.
people who dont rerack the weights they use
and last but not least the loud sandniggers that yell at their retarded language and sing so no one can hear their own thoughts
And yes im european, it wouldnt happen anywhere else than here
>>
>>40433877
That reaction and actions were even more alpha than if you were to fight that bitch for a pair of dumbbells
>u smart u loyal
>>
The other day I was at my uni gym. Every single one of the four cages were in use and no one was squatting

>one auschwitz tier lad, his huge indian female friend and another relatively in shape girl doing lunges

>chinese student doing glute bridges

>two separate groups of people incline benching

There were no less than five people waiting to squat. FIVE.
>>
>>40433682
Got one of these at my gym except he is in his 20's
>does nothing but quarter reps on laughably low weight
>wears expensive lifting gloves
>slams his tiny weights
>grunts as loud as he can
>is never in the gym for more than 20 minutes
>body of a 10 year old
>has the audacity to walk up to and correct the form of people who lift weights 6 times the size of his tiny body
>corrects women who are lifting more than him and tries to put his hands on them to "help" correct their for
>have seen him get verbally humiliated by these women several times
>>
>Regular at my gym
>Always wearing grey sweat pants and white wife beater
>looks to be 35-40 years old
>Manlet, maybe 5'6"
>Is always doing faggy ass hand movements and axe kicks between sets of his body weight only routine.

I figure this is what happens when you never grow out of being a weeaboo retard. I still enjoy anime and JRPGs, but goddamn this guy is a fool....I cringe when I see him.
>>
>>40433607
>meditating between sets
yes, how dare he take up minimal room and make little or no noise
>>
File: antifa.png (140KB, 660x608px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
140KB, 660x608px
>>40435539
>>40435668
Dude wtf is wrong with you? It's a well known fact that people who grew up in India stand really close to each other because it's so crowded and when they come to the US they continue to stand that close. It wouldn't surprise me if something similar happens with staring. Speaking as a white person, if I walked into town, and a bunch of white people were staring at me like that, I'd be certain that they were gonna lynch me. That anon was obviously just relaying his opinion on why they did that, you don't have to act like such a smug cunt about it.
>>
>>40438056
Easy khaled
>>
>>40438191

They always try and correct female form by physically moving them into it, they women always pull away and glare at them in disgust......yet they walk away smuggly like they just got laid.
>>
>>40437233
>not correcting him

why?
>>
>be me
>doin lateral raises and front raises
>just goofin around I'm done my compounds and want to hit some dumbbells
>pick up 20 and 15 without real eye'zing
>do my set and see the 7.5 plate on one side and 10 plate on the other dumbbell
>have a hearty chuckle and get matching dumbbell for next set
>fat fucking goof dyel piece of shit doing 4 variations of curls seize me
>takes a cheeky snap of me in the mirror, he mirin
>I continue fucking around with dumbbells, decide to stick around this clown to see what next
>he goes to preacher machine and does curls
>I set up on cable tower and do behind the back cable lateral raises
>only ever seen yuge bbers do these so they must be good
>he takes another cheeky snap in the mirror
>i give him my best costanza and continue my workout
>he sets up on other cable to do cable curls
>I set up for bent over rear flyes or whatever
>I intentionally stand closer to his station and deny him access to his working area
>doesnt say anything, goes back to preacher
>I lower the weight and do infinity reps while laughing
>takes another snap of me

What a fucking creeper he was like 5'8 220 obesemode
>>
>>40434836
Key word is supposed to be. They wear them loose like they're accessories
>>
File: 1.png (317KB, 785x615px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
317KB, 785x615px
>>40438220
>>40433893
>>40434645

See pic for example.

I don't give a fuck if he does it off to the side, but in the middle of the cable station is unnecessary since it prevents others from working in.
>>
>>40438336

how long are his rests?
>>
>>40438438

No idea dude, but he'll be there before I am and will still be using the cables when I am about to leave.
>>
>>40436468
That's your reflection you dyel faggot
>>
>>40435980

wtf nigga I was born here I'm as American as you are (if you even are American)
>>
>>40438336

Start doing pull-ups above him to establish dominance.
>>
>>40436847
College.
YOU SMELLY FUCKS HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>40432989
Sounds exactly like my gym i go to in Sydney, lol
>>
>>40431460

There's this skinny-fat guy in his mid 40's at my gym who always comes in with an attitude problem, constantly notice hes staring at people in the mirror super hard and shaking his head at people while they work out, and when he wants to take plates off of the bar he literally just pushes them off the bar and lets them drop all over the floor.

Everyone tries to ignore him but its just distracting and disrespectful to everyone around him. I think he gets off on the attention from it, fuck that guy.
>>
>>40436943
>western countries are the ones that can and do drink milk, and western countries are by majority white

There are more middle east + indians that can and do drink milk than white people that can drink milk, bro.

Hell, there are more indians than europeans (1.25 billion vs about 0.75 billion), and they drink/cook with milk all the time, and not just cow's milk.

You're thinking only of east asians.

Also I'm east asian and I can drink milk. Go figure.
>>
Indians who don't wear deodorant and leave the whole place smelling like shit
>>
File: ohp.jpg (12KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
ohp.jpg
12KB, 467x359px
>>40432493
You forgot one.
>>
>>40435962
>me
MUAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: abstract HELL.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstract HELL.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>In sauna
>Guy comes up and turns down the heat
>Comes in and turns on music
>TSS TSS TSS TSS AYE HOOD YO NIGGER SQUAD NIGGER IN THE CLUB WEED CHAAA *bass sounds*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
>>
>>40435765
>i have those same headphones
fugg
>>
>>40435267

They know you're doing this, and can probably see you staring at them from the mirrors.
>>
File: IMG_4039.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4039.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Indians, Jesus I hate working out when there's a group of Indians wearing Hollister shirts and cargo shorts. Just staring and talking to eachother while they do 1-2 reps
>>
File: 1481773141373.png (146KB, 597x654px) Image search: [Google]
1481773141373.png
146KB, 597x654px
>that guy who slams the barbell after his bench set

Worse than slamming your deadlifts
>>
>>40440861
>that guy who dosnt realize you almost decapitated yourself going to failure on bench without a spot
>>
File: worried griffin.jpg (30KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
worried griffin.jpg
30KB, 200x196px
>that guy who stalks around after every set looking ready to fight

Scares me, desu
He makes those quick jerky movements with his head down like you see on people who hears voices and shit
>>
>>40433581
this theres an old man who mad dogs me everyday while he runs to every machine not even repping
>>
>>40432239
>>40433558
Found the manlets LMAO
>>
File: tears.jpg (132KB, 706x522px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
132KB, 706x522px
>>40431460
>average SS training session
>doing The Press
>deadlifts up next aw yis gonna pick up some heavy ass weights
>last set of press
>two chicks go to the rack with oly/DL platform
>nononononono
>they start doing half squats with 60lb

the amount of times I've seen someone take the platform to do something that had nothing to do with cleans, snatches, deadlift, or even just something like rows.
there was a dude that was on the platform doing fucking curls once. bad enough doing curls in the squat rack, but on the fucking WL platform?
>>
>Anyone who leave their shit on the plyometric stools
Seriously, it fucking pisses me off. Especially the tallest stool, everyone assumes it's not gonna get used and just leave their wter bottles on it
>>
>>40435267
>always look away if they look at my direction
thats how they know you've been looking at them
>>
File: F2LVv5w.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
F2LVv5w.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>that skinny newbie who works out by himself while listening to his phone and minds his own business instead of miring me

I don't understand! Why isn't he impressed and intimidated with how much more swole I am than him?
>>
I think that I'm "that guy" at my uni gym
>knee sleeves, belt, wrist wraps, liquid grip, straps
>bring my bag around with me everywhere
>take like 3-5 min between sets
>like 90% of sets are between 3-5 reps
>never talk to anyone
>>
>>40441370

Everyone is that guy to someone.

But you're not truly 'that guy' until you've dragooned people into helping you shirt up for benching.
>>
File: 20170219_224342.jpg (760KB, 868x1636px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_224342.jpg
760KB, 868x1636px
>>40437498
DELET
IM TRYING OKAY
>>
Why are ALL indians doing circuit trainings with machines? the fuck? they would usually cycle first then go hog the machines as some kind of train
>>
>>40433105
you again
>when you see refugees in the gym
>>
File: costanza feels.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
costanza feels.png
26KB, 750x750px
>that guy who benches less than 3plate

Man, how could you even feel decent about yourself walking in the gym?
>>
File: 1451784287027.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1451784287027.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>40431460
>pajeets
you forgot to mention the part where THEY DONT FUCKING SHOWER WTF I SWEAR TOO GOD THEY SMELL LIKE FRESH ONIONS AND WHEN IM LIFTING ILL KNOW THEYRE AROUND BECAUSE OF THE ODOR AND I CAN LOOK AROUND AND TRACE EXACTLY WHERE IT IS COMING FROM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM
>>
>>40441436
show dick. we just need to verify skelly certificate
>>
>>40431460
You forgot to mention how they will grab your shit while youre clearly using it then get angry when you try to politely tell them to stop.
>>
>>40434092
>Trying to imagine this
Kek
>>
>>40431460
>Benching in gym
>All benches full, people waiting to work out
>Gym regular in bench next to me, benching some huge amount of weight
>He up and goes to the bathroom
>Some pajeet in full lifting gear sprints to the bench, still racked with all the guy's shit around it
>Guy's friend using the military press rack next to me tells pajeet that someone is using the bench
>Pajeet is undeterred, he is on a mission
>Unracks all the weight off the bar
>Racks up 95 lbs
>Does one set of 5
>By now the guy is back and wondering what the fuck this guy is doing to the bench he was using

Fucking Pajeets
>>
I live in a small town in Texas, so here's my problem
>bunch of short 40 year old Mexican dudes who barely speak english who stay on one machine the entire time
>bunch of DYEL redneck dudes who walk around the gym glaring at everybody
>bunch of wannabe cholo dudes who travel in packs and all hang out around one machine taking turns and being loud as shit
>bunch of middle aged overweight white women who stand NEAR the treadmills and talk the entire time
>bunch of short skinny dudes wearing fingerless gloves and under armor shirts that act like they're bad asses but only do assisted dips and 15lb curls
>one asian dude that only does ab workouts
>bunch of nice black dudes who mind their business and clean up after themselves but immediately start asking you to check out their sound cloud if you make the slightest bit of conversation with them
>>
File: breast envy best envy.png (2MB, 1363x1025px) Image search: [Google]
breast envy best envy.png
2MB, 1363x1025px
I've gotten some looks for this so tell me if you think it's appropriate
>doing dumbbell seatedOHP/Dumbbell press
>no spotter so go until I can and then let the dumbbells fall beside me
It makes a bang sometimes, but I'm dumbbell pressing 66kg dumbbells to failure and literally can't sit up by the end, and around 46kg dumbbells for OHP, I don't feel comfortable trying to swing them down and popping my shoulders/snapping my back up slowly so I kind of push them forward and away.
No ones approached me, but I've gotten stares
>>
>Pajeets in groups of 15 on the same machines
>pajeets stand in between you and the wall length mirror when theres all the space on earth
>constantly staring at you

The other day one of them tried to take a 20 plate off my bar after I finished a set of squats, asked him what he was doing and he said he'd bring it back, told him to fuck off and he went to the front desk, when the PT came over and I explained he just giggled and pointed out all the other 20s in the gym, now all the Indians stare at me every night.
Also do Indians think they're intimidating?
They're all 5ft tall with potbellies.
I hate them so fucking much
>>
>>40435267
Use the mirrors my man
>>
>>40437123
kek
>>
File: cook.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
cook.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>40435980
that's ignorant dude. they have designated beaches and mangroves now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
>>
this thread is exactly why I go to the gym at 10 pm

there is no one around and I lift in peace.
>>
>>40441786
yeah nice you've been certified
>>
>>40437362
>Cuss in front of little children

Why the fuck are there little children in your gym? Unless it's one of those places with a big-ass pool that families go to, I guess.
>>
>>40435797
Dude who cares what other people wear if it does not interfere with your workout. I never wear a hoodie with the hoodie up, but I don't act like act like a passive aggressive bitch if I see somebody who does.
>>
Couples
>Couple walk over to a bench
>Guy obviously knows what he's doing, is pretty big, and is probably bringing along girlfriend for fun
>Girl picks up two five pound weights and he teaches her how to bench press them
>Loudly having conversation and can hear it through my earbuds
>"I DON'T WANT TO GET LIKE TOO BIG! IS THERE ANYTHING LIGHTER?"
>what.png

>Asian couple are over at a bench
>Lots of FOB asians at my university
>They keep picking up new weights without putting the old ones back
>Eventually they have, I shit you not, 20 pairs of weights set next to their bench
>They keep benchpressing weights for like 5 reps and then going to grab new weights without putting the old ones back
>why.jpg

>Couple arrives at gym, the girl is actually more swole than the guy
>I'm sitting down at one of like 20 incline benches
>They all happen to be full that day
>I'm doing my sets
>The girl is like staring me down, waiting for me to finish my sets as though I've been there for an hour
>Bench next to me frees up
>She keeps staring at me
>Take my time with my sets, hope she's getting mad
>Wait until someone who's clearly wandering around looking for a bench to come near mine
>Get up as soon as he walks by so that he gets the bench and not the couple
>Tfw petty as fuck
>>
>>40435668
I'm English and it seems obvious that in India staring is not considered rude.

If shitting directly onto the street is a normal day-to-day behaviour then it's hard to criticise someone for staring at you, especially if you are white and clean etc
>>
>>40436278
I know wealthy Indian guys (work with a couple) also live in Manchester UK with lots of rich Indians....they all smell the same dude. That weird mix of BO and curry spices, you can even tell when one has been in a room, even if it was like an hour ago the smell will still be there.

These guys are earning 70k a year and most of them were born in the UK.
>>
>>40437039
nah mate, uni of manchester here and they are all from India and China

its infuriating, they aren't even really people - just swarms of autism
>>
>>40436645
First the gains goblins came for the idiots on the machines. I said nothing, for I was not an idiot.
>>
>>40438454
>>
>>40433352
my friends do that while giving me shit for squatting, meanwhile they are still skellies after 6 months
>>
>>40442017
I hope this isn't true, because that lack of awareness from this particular pajeet is astounding.
>>
>>40436468
>dyels why curl in front of the squat rack and get pissed off when block their veiw
>>
>>40436755
i go to a small gym with only 1 squat rack and olympic barbell, im usually the only one who uses it though so its not like anyones missing out
>>
>>40432765
>board

they don't have one, they just fucking learned from the movies

like this shit -- no fucking barbell in sight til halfway through and then it's lightweightbabby bench press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3_OVSoBxAY

If everything you know is a meme, you become a meme
>>
>>40434490
alpha dog him and tell him it's your bench now
>>
>that "PT" who isnt actually employed by the gym but runs his "sessions" in there - turns up with his own 15kg bar (why) and proceeds to not have any clients but take up all the equipment. Example:
>this guy is doing box jumps, and has lightweight barbell set up for rows. also does some lunges in between sets
>i go over to the bench nearby to use it
>"sorry buddy im holding that for a client"
>wait a bit doing some other shit, he still has no client, and isnt using the bench, and now he's doing some walking about on his hands.

>that middle aged dude who works his core by doing hanging leg raises and then just keeps going so he's upside down for 3 reps, then stops and texts for 5 minutes, not letting anyone else do pull ups in between his "sets"

>the dyel manbaby who wears ripped up old sweatpants and a string vest every single time he's in the gym, despite having the physique of a hairless little child, except for weirdly developed lats - always giving people advice who do not ask for it

>the fat middle aged ex-rugby player who comes in with 2 mates and makes them do all his bitch work, loading up bars etc, before doing 5 sets of weird deadlifts, where he leaves the bar on the squat rack supports instead of the floor, so his mates can pick it up and put it back on the floor
>always slams his weights, aggressively stares out anyone who goes near him. tells everyone how strong he is and wears full rugby kit to every workout, including socks
>>
>>40432960
>>40433940
Just fucking tell him there are benches available beside you. You have to have some tolerance for conflict, at some point you really are a pussy or a cuck.
>>
>>40435273
lol and what other sports need talent? dive grass bore ball or ape hoop?? lol kys
>>
>>40435964
Go go gadget lactose intolerance? Or, I dunno, weirdly sensitive stomach. Bad luck either way anon.
>>
>that old, bald fuck who does 8 half-rom chin ups in the smith machine to show off
>that fat fuck who always wears the same clothes to the gym and stinks like shit
>those old ladies who don't give a fuck about re-racking barbells/plates
>>
>do 15 minutes on the bike to warm up
>go at quiet time, so not many people
>all bikes free
>some cunt comes up and uses the bike right next to me

I fucking hate these people
>>
I think we are all in agreement that pajeets in the gym is the absolute worst.
>>
>>40442017
>They're all 5ft tall with potbellies.

I don't know what it is about these subhumans that makes them so repulsive. Truly the worst race on Earth.
>>
>>40441079
>deadlift day
>uni gym has one platform
>pls don't be taken
>get to gym and bear witness to someone curling on the platform

I have the uncanny tendency to arrive at the gym when the platform is free, or as someone is just finishing whatever the fuck they were doing. But holy fuck, curling on the platform like an autist.
>>
Autists who insist on "working in" instead of just doing something else until the machine is free. Especially when the gym is quiet, there is just no fucking need
>>
>>40435765
No need to blame anyone, you're doing lifts that are fun to watch.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 720x720px
>>40434489

The bar should just barely touch your chest (pic related).
>>
>>40437947
pseudo-scientific bullshit. you take an african, chinese person, indian, australian, whatever, raise them in the same billionaire family with top quality education and social upbringing and they will turn out the exact same, give or take any random differences of skill (inherent to any person, regardless of ethnicity).

Stop with this bait. Go outside. Make some friends instead of perma-bulking
>>
>>40443442
this

>when I have one exercise left and some 50 year old mom spends 20 minutes doing 2 rep 50 sets on the lat pulldown machine
>>
>>40434489
yes, the bar needs to touch your chest

if you had done any research into lifting before you started you would know that

>>40443269
you can let it sink a little, nothing wrong with that

>>40437283
there is nothing ideal about a pause bench vs a regular tng bench, unless you are training for powerlifting specifically and need to be able to pause bench
>>
>>40443442
if you run 1000 such instances with a white person, and then an australian aboriginal, do you believe the aboriginal will be as successful on average or achieve as high academically?

we know that race has an impact on any number of physical attributes, from height, to relative limb length, to susceptibility to disease, but no, it could never impact intelligence - of course not, because that would be racist, and it would cause us to think nono thoughts and have very painful cognitive dissonance
>>
>>40438282
You're going to be a character in someone's inspirational fitness story
>>
>>40433822
dont worry, you will
>>
I don't mean to make any sweeping generalizations, but at my small college's gym a lot of times weak asians with lifting gloves don't put away their equipment. And le big strong guys often times seem to have self esteem issues or something. It's mostly the short guys who have issues.

>warming up with 85 pound bench press
>starting working sets at 150
>walk around to change weights
>5'8" dude with belt, knee sleeves, and knee wraps at cage in front of me puts his shoe up on the end of my bench and starts tying
>$5 this fucker won't be finished by the time I'm ready to lift
>replace weights on one side
>replace weights on other side
>"Excuse me. I'm using this."
>slowly looks up, takes shoe off bench and walks away

I didn't even look to see if he was finished tying his shoes or not. I just don't understand people who think life stops and starts at their convenience. I honestly doubt he was trying to make some kind of alpha power move, but if that's the case then that's even more funny. All in all my gym is pretty good, though. Small school, top 25 in USA, gym isn't 9 squat racks and 5 bench press racks. Never too crowded unless you go in the afternoon and a sports team is there
>>
>>40441079
>two more minutes of rowing machine warmup
>looking forward to heavy ass squats
>40yr old balding dude with hairy shoulders grabs the only power rack
>removes all the safties and pins
>drags a bench onto the platform
>spreads out 4 pairs of dumbbells
>seated shoulder exercises

>mfw
>>
>>40441883
Sounds like the cast of GTA III
>>
>>40437011
i've been told that they wear the polos to display wealth but don't understand that no one cares other than those in india
>>
They paid for a membership
Do you niggers hate freedom?
>>
>>40431460
Here if I want to see a pajeet, I need to go to their restaurant. Feels good man.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.