[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started Couch to 5k on thursday. Every night since then I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 001.jpg (46KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
46KB, 429x600px
I started Couch to 5k on thursday. Every night since then I've been exhausted and ready to sleep 12 hours after waking up, despite doing nothing else active but the running.

Is this normal when starting aerobics training? Or am I just depressed?
>>
Sounds like you're just a fat piece of shit.
>>
It's normal and your body will adjust but you might need to eat more and healthier
>>
>>40429963
Why are cooling towers so aesthetic?
>>
>>40430015
I eat very healthy (protein shakes, turkey breast, broccoli, yogurt, that's it). My goal is to improve my stamina and possible lose weight. Should I try to exceed TDEE?

>>40430018
Because of the golden rectangle.
>>
>>40429963
Well done OP this is the start. You'll find you sleep better and your body will soon adapt.

I started C25k in march 16 and still run now (currently gym running as weather is shitty) and lost over 3 stones and it's staying off.

Ignore the haters stick with it
>>
>>40429963
>I've been exhausted and ready to sleep 12 hours after waking up
You say this like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>40430024
Make sure you're getting all of your vitamins bud if you're only eating what you listed you're missing out on a lot. Get a multi and take it with your breakfast
>>
>>40430077
I take a multivitamin in the evening, plus magnesium.

>>40430067
I've been lifting on and off for three years now but since I got laid off I can no longer go. I decided I'd put off strength training for a while and deal with my inability to run for more than 90 seconds at a time. I figure it will improve other aspects of my life including lifting when I return to it.
>>
>>40430094
>magnesium.
No wonder you're tired.
>>
>>40430101
How does magnesium affect tiredness?

It's not that I'm weak, it's that I'm sleepy.
>>
>>40430115
Magnesium is often used to treat insomnia friendo.
>>
>>40429963
>Every night since then I've been exhausted and ready to sleep
Do you still feel your legs?
Your arms?
The comrades you've lost?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.