[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about kratom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1458428378242.jpg (333KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1458428378242.jpg
333KB, 1698x1131px
What do you guys think about kratom?
>>
>>40429672
Bad for testosterone, bad for gains just like every other opioid.
>>
i ordered some yesterday, haven't tried it yet but curious how itll go
>>
Tried it once and got a nice relaxing body high
Looks like it's easy as hell to get addicted to like any other drug that helps cope with life
>>
Didn't feel anything. Possibly didn't heat it to high enough temperature though.
>>
File: snap2197.jpg (358KB, 866x649px) Image search: [Google]
snap2197.jpg
358KB, 866x649px
>>40429672
It's fun but it's pretty underwhelming. Definitely worth a try but that's about it, although that's probably a good thing given how readily accessible it is
>>
I've gotten really high on it, it's big in Oregon. The white Kratom is the strongest and most euphoric. Take before workout for best results. Can cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach
>>
Chris i love your guides to picking up pussy but no more shilling pls.
>>
>>40429672
Its illegal in my shitty country
>>
>>40429672
I got addicted so I try not to do it anymore. It gave me a great mood boost after work but withdrawals fucking suck.
>>
>>40430509
yeah I don't what happened to him haha. I used to mad respect him but in the end I've tried all his shit and it sucks.

-AA program made me feel like a fool
-bathmate did nothing after 2 months of use except for alarming me with random testicle aches
-phenibut is not really that good
-he suggests the best thing you can do do for your life is take drugs daily

motherfucker doesn't even look likes he lifts anymore. not to mention he writes at the pace of 2 articles a year recently
>>
>>40429672
I've been using kratom for about a month now, and I kinda like it. I don't crave it, or even feel like I need it at all. I haven't noticed any difference in my horneiness. I still want to fuck all day, I wake up with rock hard erections, and can still cum just fine. Kratom can cause constipation but I've noticed that it only happens IF I don't drink enough water throughout the day. As long as I stay hydrated, I take my morning glory like clockwork.

Now then, I ordered 2 different strains, a green and white for the energy/social boost vs the reds that are more of a sedative strain. When I'm at work on kratom I'm A LOT more social. I feel like I can talk to anyone about anything, and be fun and flirty. At the gym on kratom it's a sustained energy. I feel good and boosted, I can crank out a couple of extra sets of each exercise, do some cardio and still feel like I'm on top of the world. I dont get that "I just worked my ass off" feeling like I use to. As for sleep, once the kratom wears off in the late evening, I'm ready for bed.

All in all, I like kratom a lot. I can see how it can be abused like anything else. I honestly think that the people who get "addicted" to it already have highly addictive personalities which most of them are switching to kratom from pills. But anything can be addictive/habit forming if you let it, cardio to video games, and from weed to caffeine.
>>
>>40431177

To add on to that, the stuff you get from the dothead stores and head shops is no where near the stuff you get from good online sources.
>>
I just ordered some capsules and am stoked to try it out. Not expecting anything big, just curious as to how it will work as a preworkout. I'd rather avoid all the bullshit in most pwo if I can, and coffee just doesn't do much for me.
>>
Have been taking it for 3 years now daily and have tried to quit like 20 times within the past 2 years but I always go back to it. I don't recommend it to anyone with self control or addiction issues. It kind of fucked up my life and changed who I am. Also bad for testosterone and causes hair loss
>>
>>40429672
Felt nothing.
>>
>>40431470
Wow, none of this sounds good.
You should stop using
>>
>>40431554
Haha I know man, it fucked me over financially too, I started taking it in highschool and was shocked at how it took away my depression, anxiety, and restlessness. I could barely talk to people in class, and would rarely show up, until I started taking it, it made my life feel okay. And it was all good up until I started making bad decisions, and kratom would make me feel okay with those too. Now I am sitting here with 2 years of my life wasted doing nothing because my bodies rewards system is satisfied with it. It's not a bad enough drug to go to rehab over but I am weak and don't know how to fix myself. I almost have given up trying to quit because it is the same story over and over that it kills me. How can a legal mild Opioid have destroyed my life? I am weak
>>
>>40431594
You are weak, that is why you 'let' it ruin your already pathetic life instead of enhancing it responsible like a reasonable adult does. You could substitute kratom for world of warcraft, weed, alcohol, or pussy and it would have been the same outcome.

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>40429688
>kratom
not an opioid
>>
>>40431183
what are some good sources ?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.