[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making the Right Workout Regiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 4ChanFitnessThreadFeb18.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4ChanFitnessThreadFeb18.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Hi everyone. I'm a 21 yr old women (including that because those facts can help you help me find the info I need for my new health lifestyle) and I really want to improve my health, and my life. All my life I've been so self-conscious about my weight, and I've been able to workout and diet and improve before, but I've never been properly informed about physical fitness and nutrition, so I've always managed to do some amount of damage to myself at the same time. for example; when I had a vegetarian lifestyle, I wasn't aware of just how many nutrients I was losing/missing while I tried intense cardio and weight training, and I ended up pretty sick. I've done some research but it's hard for me to draw up a good, consistent workout and diet plan to ensure I don't become sick again. I would like to hear any advice or stories any of you may have to help better inform me? Thanks~
>>
File: 4chanreplyimage.jpg (10KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
4chanreplyimage.jpg
10KB, 215x235px
Make sure you cut out sodas, junk food, fast food, eat LOTS of raw vegetables/fruit, lean meat, like chicken and light fish. Not tilapia, despite what people say it is NOT good for you. warm up before working out for like 15 minutes, stretch for like 30 after, give yourself a rest day every few days to let yourself recover, do NOT weigh yourself more than every other month; it'll drive you crazy and you will lose your motivation. Workout with a friend who will motivate you and push you but not discourage you. Change up the routine; be consistent but don't micro-manage yourself. Give yourself a cheat day once in a while, but make sure its not heavy in fat or oil cause that could make you sick. Supplement the vitamins and stuff you're missing if you do vegetarian, especially iron and find protein substitutes. Stay on top of blood sugar, sodium, iron, electrolytes, water, potassium, and avoid energy drinks. Hope this helps.
>>
File: advice for fit.png (68KB, 975x506px) Image search: [Google]
advice for fit.png
68KB, 975x506px
>>40427543
1. Read the sticky. It doesn't tell you everything but it's a start.
2. All of the advice in this pic applies to women. Female fitness models are all on steroids, photoshopped, full of shit, etc. Most supplements are a scam. Fitness devices, fad diets and fad workouts are almost always a scam.
3. Understand that /fit/ is mostly a giant piss take. It's a place to joke around and discuss YouTube videos, et cetera. Everything is a meme of a meme of a meme. In short, /fit/ is to enlightened discussion of fitness what /pol/ is to enlightened political discourse.

If you want serious advice on nutrition and training, consider a serious forum like MuscularDevelopment, RxMuscle, et cetera.

Best of luck!
>>
File: Lifting Compilation.jpg (2MB, 2544x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Lifting Compilation.jpg
2MB, 2544x1850px
>>40427543
>>40427660
PS: Women arguably need to lift weights more than men do. Pick a routine from the beginner's column and stick with it.
>>
>>40427543
It's regimen not regiment.
>>
>>40427660
>>40427680
This OP. Also leave and don't come back. It's really for the better.
>>
>>40427680
I'm pretty novice and I'm doing 5/3/1 and seeing progress, and feeling great. I think this chart can be taken with a grain of salt, and is not the end-all be-all
>>
File: 1480143058383.jpg (71KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1480143058383.jpg
71KB, 600x495px
>>40427543
>>
>>40427543
1. read the sticky
2. leave fit forever it is cancer

>>40427616
what the fuck is wrong with tilapia?? Goddammit Ive been eating it for a few months because its like 3$/lb at smart and final.

But what about tilapia is significantly different than any other white fish?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.