[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POWERLIFTING SHOES??? WHICH ONE YOU GOT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: kim yuna.jpg (86KB, 736x964px) Image search: [Google]
kim yuna.jpg
86KB, 736x964px
WHAT GET? WHAT HAVE?
>>
>>40427392
I went with powerlift 3's since I'm not very advanced and don't compete. They work well for me and I got them for like $50 instead of the $150 for adipowers.
>>
File: chucks.jpg (17KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
chucks.jpg
17KB, 432x288px
>>
>>40427392
Adidas Leistungs

The lacing system is great
>>
File: V24382-2.jpg (83KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
V24382-2.jpg
83KB, 350x291px
>>40427424
I use these and I'm surrounded by asians who wear pic related. I feel like an unprofessional retard. Don't fall for the meme OP.
>>
>He doesn't lift barefoot

Stay pleb
>>
>>40427392

Special Dr. Suess edition Chucks for Deadlifting

Adidas PL2 for squats and bench. I strongly recommend starting with the flat shoe to see if you need the heel at all.
>>
File: IMG_7468.jpg (80KB, 716x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7468.jpg
80KB, 716x459px
>>40427392
U mirin? Gf bought me these for my birthday. Decent upgrade from adipowers which were narrow as fuck

>>40428179
Shut the fuck up poutine, you cant go around recommending shit you squat like sub 4 plates you nu male looking beta cuck.
As a matter of fact why are you tripping on /fit/ and /plg/? You roast isley due to his shit genetics yet you lift like a skinny high school kid? Top kek lmao kys
If i ever see you in montreal im gonna wreck you 100% srs
>>
>>40428153
Well unless the asians around you squat highbar and do Oly, they're wasting their money.
>>
>>40429249
Squat shoes only useful for highbar and oly? I'm a lowbar squatter but I thought that the shoes would be useful.
>>
>>40429256
They won't be that useful. The heel makes it easier to hit depth when doing high bar and will make up for shitty ankle mobility. You can still wear them if you want
>>
>>40427392
I've actually been using my fencing shoes.

they're made so your feet are as close to the ground as possible and doesn't force your feet into strange and unstable positions like running shoes will. only been using them for a little but it feels good so far.
>>
>>40429814
Epee or Sabre? Or are you one of those smug foil boys?
>>
>>40429256
lowbar typically means that the angle of the ankle is to a less extent. Basically the more vertical the torso the more ankle flexibility you need.

I can do pretty good barefoot frontsquats, but my knees start to hurt after a while. So I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>40428179
>Dr. Suess edition Chucks

Do you have autismo?
>>
Some knock off Rougue chinese brand called do-win. Pretty good. Had for 3 yrs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.