[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1434904051757.jpg (84KB, 640x640px)
1434904051757.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
Can't figure a good way to start this text so I'll just go straight to the point. I can't live with myself, I'm disappointed in myself for the things I have done, disappointed for the things I didn't do, disappointed for the things I probably will not do, atleast on the level I want to, because I can't get myself really motivated anymore into anything else than lifting. I didn't win the gene lottery either. I can't understand why I have so much friends except for pity and that I aim to be the nicest lad I can so I would never be the reason for anyone to feel about themselves the way I feel about myself. You ever been around someone you think should just shut up and go away? That's how I feel about myself. I can't escape the feelings with alcohol or drugs, no matter what I always end up regretting taking them and just feeling worse. This has been on for a couple of years but the last 6 months has been the worse. My feelings go from negative to mellow 90% of the time. Rarely actually feel good, most of the time I don't care about anything and just go on with my life, sometimes I feel so shit I get anxiety attacks. The biggest reason I lift is that the 4 hours after it are the only times I feel good about myself or atleast forget most of the shit I hate in me. I am afraid of having a mental breakdown and ending up in some asylum or having a stroke because of stress and becoming a vegetable. Do normies think like this ever? How do I cope with all this? This was probably a horrible read but I can't ass my self to write better.
>>
>>40421428
Go see a therapist if you want help, don't ask for advice on a somali kurtos cooking site.
But I guess you want people to give you attention not to get over your problem. Faggot
>>
>>40421428
Start reading some stoicism, buddhism, and daoism.
>>
Short answer: meditation
Long answer: meeeeediiiitaaaatiiiiooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>40421428

I've had trouble with a constant state of depression and anxiety for years. Done a lot of stupid/dangerous shit too. Everyone just seems to find life easier than me. Just turned 30 and getting tested for ADHD. I was put onto the videos elow and it was like he was describing my life. The booze and drugs dont work. Been there done that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyN0v4aRF3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzhL-FA2v10

Go see a therapist.
>>
>>40421606
would probably be a good thing to do but i cant talk about my shit in real life. too big of a step to open up to someone so im hoping i dont have to go there
>>
>>40421656
This, its really not a meme and I wish everyone would do it.
>>
Try taking LSD! Can help you order some if you want
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.