[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin Flab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: skinflab.png (523KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
skinflab.png
523KB, 620x349px
Will leftover skin flab eventually go away or is surgery the only option for getting rid of it? Will most insurance plans cover the cost or are you shit out of luck?

Also what causes this? does it only happen when you lose weight too fast or are some people's skin just too stretched out/ not elastic enough to go back to normal no matter how they lose weight?
>>
Some people it happens, some people it doesn't. If you lose weight a bit slower, it will help to a degree. To what degree is up to your genetics. It could be a good bit or fuck all.
>>
>>40420818
Depends on how fat you are and your age.

Pic related will need surgery because she was really fat.

If you're just a little fat, and younger (below 30), it should go back to normal.

Fucking people are retarded for not googling this before they turn into cows.
>>
>>40420818
Smoking makes it a lot worse, something to do with effecting the elasticity of the skin. That is why a lot of smokers look much older than they are as it makes their skin go to shit.
>>
>be lean and fit by normie standards until college.
>put on 60kg/135lbs in first year of college, drop-out, shut-in, yada-yada
>stay that way for 5 years
>smoke and drink heavily during that time
>six months ago I finished my 50kg cut back to a normal weight
>absolutely no stretch marks except on biceps for some reason
At some point, I guess it's just down to luck.
>>
that extra skin is the grossest thing you can ever imagine. i met a girl who looked normal with clothes on but had extra skin. i was gagging when i touched it. felt fucking weird man.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-30-02.36.48.jpg (215KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-30-02.36.48.jpg
215KB, 2048x2048px
Step one don't get fat
>>
If you only have a little bit of loose skin, will collagen cream help at all?
>>
>>40421789
IS he natty? i have literally the same bodytype
>>
>>40421667
it's cause you were fat for a relatively short time (5 yrs)
if you were fat since like year 8 and then lost weight at 28 you'll get loose skin 100%
>>
>>40421667
HOW do you put on 135 pounds wtf

I didn't put on 135 pounds the first 14 years of my life goddamn
>>
>>40422177
That's about 1300 calories extra per day. Which is how much I burned cycling, lifting, hiking, playing football and just generally being active before college.
>>
>>40422207
There's no way you burned 1300 calories a day unless you're an actual fucking athlete not a fit hobbiest.

So you must've known eating a shit ton of food and not working out was a bad idea.

What on earth did you eat?
>>
>>40422326
>live in a city that's in the middle of the mountains and hiked for hours every weekend with a 15-10kg backpack
>walked everywhere, 15km just back and forth from my school every day
>played some kind of sport at least once during the week
>lifted 4 times per week.
I don't really see why I would lie or why 1300kcal per day burned on top of BMR is such a big deal for an active teen boy.

I never said it was a good idea. Just started having panic attacks one day, stuff like a gentle breeze on my skin, or people talking above a whisper would fill me with dread. Didn't leave the house for most of that year. Started when my best mate killed himself, but that was not the first time someone close to me died, so I don't know what the fuck happened - probably something wrong with my brain chemistry.
>>
>>40422326
1300 calories is nothing dude. Wtf? I burn like 3500 a day just at my job
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.