[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Cardio Machine for Butt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: emily rudd.gif (4MB, 717x396px) Image search: [Google]
emily rudd.gif
4MB, 717x396px
So the wife wants me to get her a treadmill. I'm happy to do it, but can someone point me in the direction of a machine similar to a treadmill that will instead give her a better butt? Are ellipticals any good at that?

pic unrelated, she needs to lose weight LOL
>>
Old school step mills are great for ass.

However, it will probably sit in the basement unused because stairs are gruelling and in no way fun.

The main thing is to keep her active. Once they stop, they find excuses to stay sedentary and it all goes to shit.
>>
>>40420680
If she fatty an elliptical or a treadmill is the best. Stair master is the best for butt and the best for you besides running but not everyone can do it safely and people get sick of it quickly because it's hard.
>>
>>40420680
if she is on a deficit, she wont gain any mass (barely any mass if she is a true beginner)... you are teaching her to track her macros, right?

anywway I'd wager on a small surplus and get her some adjustable dumbbells to do hip thrusts and get her a "crossfit" rope (the ones with thin cable)
>>
>getting a fat wife
You'll never make it bruh. Use that money for the cardio machine and buy some new clothes and hit the town.
>>
B i c y c l e
>>
>>40420680
omg please tell me now who is this girl please she is so perfect what is her name?
>>
>>40422092
Emily Rudd
>>
>>40420680
R O W I N G
O
W
I
N
G

all the crew guys i've banged before have had nice butts, i'm sure it's the same for women
>>
>>40422107
I know you fucking moronic idiot its in the name of the fucking gif file. God you are a dumb bastard falling for the bait EVERY time
>>
>>40420963
she's only slightly overweight but has a fat ass. im getting her into doing squats finally but i was wondering if i could boost it with cardio as well
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.