[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my diet and routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: itseasierwhenimalone.png (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
itseasierwhenimalone.png
59KB, 960x960px
hi guise

part 1/2

i am fat, and finally decided to do something about it in the long run, change my diet and activity HABITS that is. i wan to share with you my diet and routine, so you can tell me how can i improve it, and hopefully you can maybe learn from it also.

now all these are fairly flexible, and i adjust them within given brackets as I see fit depending on how I feel, but that's how it roughly looks in average!

MY DIET:

10AM - breakfast:
- up to 4 small slices of wholemeal bread
- teaspoon butter
- 2 slices of different cold meats or ham
- 1 slice hard cheese
- 1 small piece blue cheese
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 protein fortified yogurt or a piece of fruit
- no limit on fresh veg, for example: 10 leafs of lettuce, 1 tomato, small piece paprika, radishes, chives or onion

2PM - lunch/dinner:
- a cup of soup, any
- 1 small (deck of cards size) piece of BOILED (or steramed, not fried) meat
- 1 piece of bolied potato or 3 tablespoons grains
- unlimited fresh or bolied veg, eg: a piece boiled cauli, a piece boiled carrot, coleslaw salad, peas, beet salad

6PM - supper:
- exactly like breakfast but fortified margarine instead of butter, and fish instead of egg

calories i do not count - i have roughly accurate knowledge of calories so i could eyeball it, but i save it for when my progress stalls, i can employ calorie counting then. i also check all packaged products (shich i rarely buy now) and go for the least calories option.
every now and again (like once a week) i have a cheat meal or a protein bar for something sweet, or some sesame candy when i go walk. but i oftetimes say no to my cravings and in general i want to keep this a long-term habit change, been almost two months so far.

supplements: vit C, vit D, omega 3, probiotics, joints regenerative complex
>>
part 2/2

MY EXERCISE:

now what i do is 4 times a week i do EITHER AM or PM, 2 times BOTH, 1 day off.

AM: gym
1. elliptical 15-20 mins
2. rowing up to 10 mins
3. bike up to 20 mins
4. sauna
i've been gradually increasing my workouts time and intensity. ive started with just 15 mins elliptical.

PM: nordic walking
up to 17kilometers, i try to do some sprinting at least once each 1k split, also all this has been gradually increasing. i am hoping to develop this exercise more towards hiit, or include hiit in general.

LIFTING - i am intimidateg by the lifting section at the gym :/ im gay and its pretty scary being fat and all, so far ive been doing body weight exercises at home - once a week, last time was yesterday and i did situps, pushups, and ab crunches - 30 of each. again lifting is something i am saving for when i need to boost progress or when i have less time for cardio.

MY PROGRESS:
27y.o. 172cm tall
25/11/2016 – 114kg
03/01/2017 – 112kg
09/01/2017 – 111kg
16/01/2017 – 109kg
23/01/2017 – 108.3kg
01/02/2017 – 107.4kg
08/02/2017 – 106.2kg
15/02/2017 – 104.3kg

my mood is slowly getting better to, i suffer from anxiety and depression, and have been for the past 15 years, been thru drinking, drugs, changed countries, lived in a tent, lots of shit. my mental state is paret of the reason i let myself go. currently unmedicated, not too good, but getting better in terms of how i feel.

ill note that i only started with the above mentioned routine in january. last year was a mess.

what am i doing right? what am i doing wrong? any comments appreciated.
>>
File: ihopeillmakeit.png (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ihopeillmakeit.png
83KB, 960x960px
OP here, sorry for the long post tho. im very OCD. also i like sharing these pics from explodingdog.com they are very nice. and autistic like me.

tl;dr i eat veg and do cardio cus im fat, wat do.
>>
File: camino25.jpg (49KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
camino25.jpg
49KB, 450x600px
OP here - bumping for interest with a pic of me back when i was happy - you can tell by how i don't smile :P i think i was 20 kilos lighter then, than im now.
>>
File: finisterra33.jpg (50KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
finisterra33.jpg
50KB, 450x600px
OP here - final bump. i guess what id like also, if there are no comments, i would be grateful for support and encouragement messages. im really down.
one more pic for me for increased interest, but i wont bump anymore if there are no replies. have a good day all! :) il chck back in a quarter or so.
>>
You are doing well and you are cute. Keep up the good work. Many gay people like gym hobby too so maybe you can try someday.
Maybe another more friendly board will give you some good comments, I'm sorry you didn't get some here.
>>
nice blog nigger
>>
>>40420463
thanks for encouragement. i know 4chan is not so good, but i did find some good resources here.
i have no progblem going to the gym, its just that weights section is scary - but im sure ill muster the courage one day soon :)
if anyone can still comment or advise - ill be grateful, cheers.
>>
>>40420212
Cut your hair short, get rid of your beard and do keto.
>>
>>40420571
i'm thorough. if i request comments, i need to provide as much information as possible. lack of sharing information, and sparse, imprecise communication often leads to conflict as well - precision is a virtue, and txtspeak culture is a dead-end street.
>>
>>40420610
facial aesthetics is subjective and irrelevant. my hair is short now, my facial hair is well groomed and gives me confidence. if you put forward a diet-related advice can you please be more specific as to it's pros and cons relative to my current plan, situation and progress? that way your comment would have substance, thanks.
>>
File: 1472591023913.png (45KB, 596x658px) Image search: [Google]
1472591023913.png
45KB, 596x658px
>>40420626
Dude, just go google how to calculate your TDEE and then eat a -250 calorie deficit everyday, or -500 if you wanna go aggresive.
Dont give yourself unrealistic goals or you'll quit.
Have a gondola on me
>>
File: Gondolaistrueart.png (10KB, 278x477px) Image search: [Google]
Gondolaistrueart.png
10KB, 278x477px
>>40421843
Samefag here, how many calories does that diet of yours have? You really should count them
>>
File: 1487218945783-x.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
1487218945783-x.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>
buen blog gilipollas
>>
File: 1273783259987.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1273783259987.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
>>40421843
>>40421851
it is precisely not to quit why i dont count calories at present time.
i understand how maintaining the calorie deficit is really most there is to it, but instead of counting i want to focus on maintaining the change to my sustainable long term habits. so far without counting calories ive lost 10 kilos! that means there must be a deficit, or rather there is healthy balance in my food and activity.

basically what i want to do is just tune my body with and to healthy lifestyle. i dont want to count exercise - i just want to have as much of it as possible, as long as it makes me feel better.

i also dont want to count calories - i want to eat all i want, when i want - but reasonable, and healthy, again in such a way that it makes me feel good. i eat all the macros keeping in mind to get enpugh protein i only cut out sodas, fried foods, im careful with simple carbs like brad, pasta, grains, and very careful with sweets. otherwise i eat all i want trying to just have reasonable portions. no limits of any kind on fresh veg.

so far my progress has been PAINLESS - i weigh once a week ans sometimes im like 'woah, how did this happen so fast?'

ive literally lost this weight without almost any effort, and without going hungry. eyeballing it i get around 2500 - 3000 calories a day, in three meals of ~800cal and some snacks. there are days i burn 1400cal+ in exercise (mostly cardio) alone according to the equipment, again thats only a rough estimate.

its only when ill stop making progress ill look into getting more technical or restrictive, provided i still need to lose weight.

thats my logic: eat healthy, dont starve, move a lot, hit a sort of natural healthy state and go from there. i have no goals, i just want to feel good and look good.

do you (or anyone) have any experience with such approach? what do you thuink of it? because it seems reasonable to me.
>>
>>40422155
What do you mean "look good"? Cause without lifting you'll just be skinny.
>>
File: Obraz 007.jpg (308KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Obraz 007.jpg
308KB, 1440x1080px
>>40422523
not fat is good. the smaller the better. the less of me the better. when i look good ill know. skinny would be great, but im so fat ill need to do SOME lifting to get some muscle to fill up the loose skin thats surely coming. i am so depressed i want to disappear. by eating healthy and exersisng a lot i want to get better... or just get smaller, so i can be self-destructive without being fat. skinny people can get away with more. i kinda mostly want to loose as much as possible, but if i go about it the healthy way, i think the loss will stay on for more. and ill be healthier there'll be more to ruin. i always ruin everything. i don't know im very confused actually.
>>
>>40422588
Op here again. so i realise how angsty and horrible that is, sound almost like teenage bullshit (that pic is actually from when i was 17) but thats how i feel. horrible moodswings, lack of self esteem, self destructive. but also still somehow hopeful.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.