[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your friends /fit/? If not, are they jelly of you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BOVZHCRCcAAzDiI[1].jpg (47KB, 599x571px) Image search: [Google]
BOVZHCRCcAAzDiI[1].jpg
47KB, 599x571px
>>
Only one of my friends is on the same level of fitness as myself. Most of them go for the occasional jog or hit the gym twice a week without any proper routine. They aren't jelly generally, just get puzzled when for example I can't hang out because I have practice almost like they feel sorry for me.

If we're at the beach or a festival etc and I take off my shirt. They don't say anything directly but will say shit like "anon doesn't smoke because he is a health freak" or "anon don't drink too much or you won't be able to wake up early tomorrow for your workout". It's just weak bantz really but it does come across as jelly sometimes.
>>
>>40420198
This shit infuriates me, do they think if they post that picture to fb people will think they're fit? It's clear they're fat and just using the fencing to imprint a 6 pack
>>
>>40420655
It's called joking around. Chill
>>
>>40420655
Is there a cure for this much autism?
>>
>>40420655
Weak bait mate
>>
>>40420198
>only have a handful of friends
>the three who lift are huge and used roids to get past natural human levels
The other are as out of shape as it gets one skeleton and one hamplanet
>I've only been lifting for a year
>went from 140 lbs to 175 lbs on my bulk and made decent nube gains still feel like a skelly on the inside some days tho
>>
>>40420198
None of my friends lift except for one manlet on gear. Dude is like 5'5" and hideous, but he's got a pretty thick manlet physique going on. Love him to bits but his whole life is the gym and he has no gf and it's sad.

My friends say they don't care, and I'm a 6'4" lanklet so I don't look like I lift in a shirt, but when we go to the beach or somewhere and I take my shirt off they all say stuff like 'I really need to get back into the gym' while not acknowledging that I look better each and every summer
>>
one is a skelly who thinks lifting is bad for you and that bodyweight training is all you need
>>
>>40420198
>friends
>>
One friend is seriously into fitness, he's currently training for Olympic trials

One is in way too deep with the bro science and is constantly switching routines and has a mediocre body for a whole year of work. He was furious when he found out I had a six pack

Two others go to the gym but make very little gains because their routines aren't very good and/or they don't eat enough
>>
>>40420655
.5/10 made me reply
>>
>>40420669
Sudoku probably.
>>
I've only got the one friend who's into fitness (some days I feel like I've only got the one friend). He's ottermode, and looks great. I'm a fat powerlifter juicehead so although I'm very much bigger and stronger than him, I personally think he looks better than I do. I wish him all the luck in the world with his goals and am always trying to offer him advice for getting stronger.
>>
>>40420655
That's actually an 8 pack
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.