[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lower stomach work out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-3.jpg (158KB, 1521x853px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
158KB, 1521x853px
Help me /fit youre my only hope.

So due to a back injury 5 years ago my stomach flops out. I got some kind of chronical back ppain that makes me careful to lean over etc when I'm reaching for stuff.

Doing lots of things differently with my body probably leading to further muscle strains.

As you can see on the picrue my stomach muscles kind of just flops out. It's hard to isolate them since I'm in pain too. I think it might be a catch 22 where theyre weak leading to back pain since it has to compensate leading to even weaker musels leading to more pain etc.

Tryed doing work out that fixes lordosis but its not working either btw.

I cant do any hardcore shit, planks dont help and lifting feeet etc doesnt work since I'm too weak and just hurt mysself. The muscles targeted during those seems to be correct though.

I'm a pretty lean and fit guy and I'm tired of not being able to work out correctly since I'm always in pain. Also would be nice to not always be in pain i guess
>>
>>40419738
That's a twink stomach
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (111KB, 1026x853px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
111KB, 1026x853px
more pictures for reference
>>
File: WIN_20170218_12_05_01_Pro.jpg (166KB, 1440x1267px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170218_12_05_01_Pro.jpg
166KB, 1440x1267px
>>40419744
Dont care about that, its kind of sad that its a not working correctly at the moment though.

You should see it when I'm trying to lift, different muscle groups wake up at different intervals and nothing cooperates with each other, its a mess.

It's kind of as if my body forgot how to correctly handle itself which I guess it has after working differently for 5+ years due to my initial injury.

Would be nice to fix it if possible since I'm sure its just how I use my body that keeps fucking it up at the moment. According to 3 MRIs nothing in there should be broken. Backs are advanced but if its fucked up permanently I'd still like like to give it another go.
>>
lose weight and fix your posture you underage fag
>>
>>40419794
Im 32.

I cant fix my posture because most posture corrective exercises either hurt my back or are inefective hence you know - me creating a thread on a fitness board.
>>
>>40419872
>hurt my back
Yes they do but it gets better and hurts less, believe me. Just general working out and exercise will also improve it greatly.
>>
Go to a professional physiotherapist, we aren't doctors we can't help with specific individual injuries. Never ask 4chan if you have any abnormalities
>>
This is obviously anterior pelvic tilt
>>
Look up the watkins-randall trunk stabilization program. As well as start doing some hollow body holds and lean how to keep your core engaged while doing exercises like pushups.

http://www.ucsfcme.com/2007/MOR08002/46acore_training_pag_1.pdf

Actually here's watkins randall. Start with level 1 and do it daily. After doing it for a year I've gotten to level 3 daily and my core is insanely strong.
>>
>0 ass

Anon, you have to improve the muscles around the abs and lose fat.
Gl hf
>>
>>40419738
squat/deadlift more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.