[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i convince my fatass friend to go out and exercise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

how do i convince my fatass friend to go out and exercise?
>>
take him places where he feels shame or where he cant enjoy himself. amusement parks/carnivals, water parks, night clubs, etc.

motivation has to come from within. he'll either lapse into depression and check out early, or he'll get fit.
>>
>>40419171
Keep calling him a disgusting, fat slob. Don't let him forget that he is more lard than human. Keep pecking at him, and you'll break him out of his delusions, right into the gym. No one wants to be fat.

If he still doesn't do it, then your friend is a pathetic shit. Let him know that, but don't let it ruin your friendship (If you want, I guess)
>>
make a trail of dominos pizzas that lead into the middle of a park
>>
>>40419171
I convinced my lardass friend when we went shopping for clothes together and friend couldn't find any clothes that fit, while I had no problems with that. Also I was constantly talking about how I need to pay attention to my diet and showing a lot of self-restraint by not purchasing pop corn and shit at the movie theater and making sure that my friend noticed it.
This was quite the passive-aggressive approach, but then my friend decided to visit a nutritionist and hit the gym afterwards, so I guess it worked.
>>
>>40419171

You can't. He's got to want it. What you can do to make it easier is to be as un-fit as possible: namely, don't bitch about stuff enjoy it. Talk up your fit meals/snacks and offer to share, act like you like going to the gym, push the idea that getting its really about making small changes every day until they add up up to a life worth living.

If you act like a meathead, and he doesn't want to be a meathead, he's not going to listen to you. If you act like a martyr and he doesn't want to be a martyr, he's not going to listen to you. If you act like you're living a good life don't be surprised when people flock to you to learn your secrets.
>>
"I'm going to fuck your ass every day until you're strong enough to stop me"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.