[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta white male gym etiquette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487325041127.gif (246KB, 212x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487325041127.gif
246KB, 212x199px
>be me
>at gym working shoulders and arms
>2 arab cuck manlets 5'7'' descent physique "supersetting" db presses, tricep pulldowns and preacher curls
>take 3 minutes per station
>6'1'' tatted white male approaches pulldown machine
>"BRO! BRO WE STILL USING"
>"i-i'm sorry, can i work in?"
>"BRO WE SUPERSET, CANNOT WAIT"
>"oh geez, alright..."
>looks at me
>hey bro can i work in

out of pity i work my last set

>"all yours bro. fuck those two man just use it if you have to, they take 5 fucking minutes per machine"
>"y-yeah, i guess you're right, thx"

wtf guys this guy is 6'1'', could handle both of those assholes and has tats all over his body screaming DON'T TREAD ON ME

starting to notice this nu-male beta shit is rampant amongst white males.
sad sight to see
fix this shit

t. asian brah
>>
No point arguing with sand monkeys
>>
>>40419077
not saying to argue or fight

just work your set and fuck the sandnogs and their 5 minute wait

even downs lifters have more balls
>>
>>40419064
But they were already using it
>>
File: Petard.jpg (7KB, 242x244px) Image search: [Google]
Petard.jpg
7KB, 242x244px
>>40419064
>t. asian brah
t. virgin tryhard*

everyone knows successful aesthetic men sit on the internet talking shit about other ethnicities because one of them was taller
>>
>>40419204
le keks brah

>35 more minutes? o-ok guys... want me to suck your dick too?

cucks
>>
>>40419204
Guys, I ma out of loop. Whats this "t." about?
>>
>>40419358
it's a finnish meme, i forget the word but t. is the abbreviation
basically means "regards"
>>
>>40419204
kek
>>
i really dont understand where the retarded concept of 'alpha' and 'beta' on this retarded board originated from

real alpha males are polite but firm, but everyone here seems to think an alpha is some brain dead mass rapist who gets into fist fights because people look him in the eye
>>
>>40419064
what he shouldve done in your opinion? Started a fight with 2 arabs in the gym over a pulldown machine?
>>
>>40419448
>>40419455

this

do you think life is a fighting movie? the main character walks in and all the bad guys get off their benches to fist fight him one by one?
>>
>>40419064
maybe height and skin colour don't have as uch of a hold over others than they do you
>>
>>40419064

ITT: Some wanker kid, possibly on steroids doesn't realise his autistic rage isn't being mistaken for alpha behaviour and subsequently gets laughed at for reacting like a six year old when he suggests to someone who isn't him to start a physical altercation based on someone mistakenly using a machine two people were already at.

Jesus Christ, I'd hate to see how you react to someone racking the weights unevenly.

I thought slants were supposed to be fucking smart or something.
>>
>>40419436
Finnish meme? I didnt see that coming. I was thinking "lowercase T" > "low t." > "low test" or something along that line. Anyway thanks, anon.
>>
>>40419466
>>40419470
>>40419455
t. ... in my best explanation is a hand raised indicating who the poster is.

like a signature, but just a handraise, it's used in many boards.

ok i'm coming clean here i love the gym environment but i hate seeing this shit.

fucking people hogging machines when it's 5 pm on a friday evening, like dude. you got a bench, 6 dumbbells, and a pulldown machine and you're cycling through each station at 3-5 minute intervals. it's simply not superset.

my take is the dude should've just hopped on and did his set, not to fight or anything.

and beta/alpha males do exist, take a fucking look around you. beta alpha has been preached since god knows when

wtf should someone do when you're told to stand by for "2 more sets" and 20 minutes elapses and the fuckers are still "using" the machine but not?
>>
>>40419496
>you have good gym etiquette and common sense and call shit out as you see

hurrdurr steroids! do you admin to gearing but look like jason blaha too?
>>
>>40419514
Usually in that case I just do something else, unless it's my last exercise in which case i chane it to something else of the same category or if the gym is very busy confront them about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.