[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chipotle good for bulking? Just seems a little high in sodium.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Is Chipotle good for bulking? Just seems a little high in sodium.
>>
File: IMG_5342.jpg (754KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5342.jpg
754KB, 1500x1000px
You're bulking dipshit, why do you care about water weight?
>>
high in sodium, sure, but there's a reason all those fitness youtuber vlog faggots eat there

it's the most macro-friendly fast food type place, get double meat and you can get like 80g protein out of one burrito

pissening
>>
>>40414954
Sodium causes vasoconstriction you fucking loser, too much and you will hurt your nutrient partitioning, nutrients flow through the bloodstream and cells will uptake them as needed. I hate people who don't know shit.
>>
>>40415216
>'I hate people who don't know shit'
But yet you're the one asking questions
>>
>>40414965
What about panda express grilled teriyaki chicken and brown rice?

Can't beat that
>>
>>40415288
I'm not OP but k.
>>
>>40414940

Nah, E. Coli is only good for cutting.
>>
>>40414954

>t. Permafatter whos never had abs in his life

You can still look great and somewhat lean on a bulk. Buy i suppose someone who eats mcdonalds and poptarts all day doesnt mind having a face rounder than kim jong un and a 45 inch lovehandle cause "just bulkan"
>>
Braun Strowman eats Chipotle all the time on the road.
>>
>>40415306

>"american" chinese food

Why go to the local family run chinese joint when a shitty franchise one can give me shit with 5x the sodium and 4x the oil content of the real thing?
>>
>>40415827

>no abs
>no ststriations
>no definition
>has to hide muffin top

Yeah i can tell he only eats out.
>>
File: panda.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
>>40415834
Yeah brah this is so bad for you
>>
>>40415216
Can't you negate most of the negative affects of sodium by drinking a lot of water? I know it doesn't help with the long term damage but I thought it helps with short term effects.

Anyways OP, I lifted for 6 months and got injured, recently started up a few months ago. This time I went from eating burgers and fries and shit for lunch to Chipotle, and it's way better. I don't feel as bloated or sick, and I'm already past where I quit. Just seems much more useful.

I get a bowl, black beans, white rice, double chicken and cheese only. Like 90g of protein in one meal just take a post work out shake and yogurt and I pretty much have my daily protein.

If my post is shit someone who knows more than me please call me out on it and help.
>>
>>40415852
if you have a panda express near that actually tastes as good as that looks, then please tell us where you live
>>
>>40415845

The only thing he eats out is Dana Brooke's pussy.
>>
>>40415845

op said bulking you retarded fucking cunt
>>
>>40415863
Florida

Although every Panda Express I've been to has steamed brown rice and grilled teriyaki chicken
>>
>>40415852

Looks like shit lmfao. Fucking white trash.

>that rice
>he considers it edible
>>
>>40415979
For the price and convenience Panda Express isn't that bad.

I was a snob about it for years cause I'm 1/2 chinese and used to eat in China Town growing up and my grandparents were amazing cooks, but there was a panda express near my old job and for a sub $10 meal it's pretty good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.