[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the heart is also a muscle, is it possible to make noob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stockton_punch.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
stockton_punch.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
Since the heart is also a muscle, is it possible to make noob gains with cardio and endurance or is it a slow process to build endurance?
>>
>>40413436
IMO it faster to build cardio gains than muscle.
but its also easier to lose cardio gains than muscle.
>>
why don't you try it to see what happens
>>
>>40413443
Would you happen to know some cardio methods that don't have a lot of impact on the joints? I had microfracture on my knee, and while I can sprint, I don't want to wear away my fibrocartilage during training.
>>
>>40413543
swimming
>>
>>40413543
Cycling and swimming ya stupid cuck
>>
just to be clear, youre not talking about actually working out your cardiac muscle in your heart are you?
>>
>>40413554
>>40413562
Thanks! Thoughts on rowing?
>>
>>40413587
Good for low impact but bad on test days because of how many muscles it uses in the upper body. Goat warm up though
>>
>>40413436

No. Your heart is constantly beating and very little of cardio improvement has to do with muscular adaptation. You may experience a period of rapid growth at the beginning but its caused by a different phenomena than what causes an early weightlifting spike.
>>
opinions on elliptical training for cardio? How is it compared to actually running? My peroneal tendon is out of place and my ankle rolls too much to actually run anymore.
>>
you want to know the best way to get cardiac muscle gains

get fat, smoke, stop going to the gym, drink a lot and have a shitty diet

hopefully your blood pressure will get high enough and I assure you you will get some sweet as cardiac muscle gains

too bad you will get heart failure but atleast you will get some sick gainz
>>
It's not the same thing. Strength is the most general of all adaptions, which is what makes noob gains possible. It doesn't hold to the same degree with more specific attributes. Getting stronger improves your endurance by itself anyway
>>
File: canelo combo.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
canelo combo.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>40413543
Boxeo

You'll get tired as fuck.
>>
>>40417388
mmmmhm very nice
>>
>>40417388
Conor McGregor :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.