[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one convincing reason why should i get fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (10).png (6KB, 225x225px)
download (10).png
6KB, 225x225px
Give me one convincing reason why should i get fit?
>>
>>40412078
you shouldn't unless you are motivated yourself, no one can do it for you
>>
stupid toadposter
>>
>>40412078
You could killl yourself during bench pressing.
>>
nobody gives a shit about you, and whether you are fit or not
>>
stay weak faggot
>>
Fitfags are dumb, practise sport when you need it. Don't listen to those Manlets.
>>
>>40412144
I'm taller than you and your dad combined, you weak piece of shit
>>
>>40412078
you already lack the intelligence to become anything meaningful, atleast you can look like one of those statues actually intelligent and influential people made
>>
Would give you less time to shitpost
>>
>>40412078
Girl of my dreams just begged me to ask her out
Im busy this weekend so she'll have to wait
>>
>>40412078
id prefer you kill yourself and give this world one less waste of flesh to diminish the potential for future generations. plenty of good reasons to end yourself! overpopulation, no one probably like you much considering you made this thread on fit, your life will probably have no meaning, etc. just do us all the favor
>>
>>40412078
Get fucked, cunt. It's your life, be a lazy fat sack of shit if you want. I have no reason to motivate you. Go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.