[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help a disabledfag get fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1448575321425.png (47KB, 1056x587px)
1448575321425.png
47KB, 1056x587px
hey /fit/. I've had enough of being a skeleton (my BMI howers around 18.3 usually). All these years a few things have kept me from getting fit. I want to change my self for the better, and getting fit seems like a good way to start fixing my life.

There are however, like I said, problems that should be accounted for. If you or anyone you knew with similar issues got fit please lend your advise to me. I don't want to remain a skeleton just because of a few bad genes.

Anyways I have Sensory Processing Disorder - Certain food textures make me throw up (namely fruits). I'm hypersensitive to Pain and have no pain tolerance, I recognize it is impossible for me to get pain tolerance due to this.

I have a weak digestive tract - Sensitive to certain foods, and I can't eat too much at once unless I want to be in a world of pain. Keep this in mind when reccomending a diet to me.

Athsma. I can't run or bike or do anything like that without feeling unable to breathe for an extended period of time.

I then have some other issues but I don't think they should effect me as much in this. I owe thanks to anyone willing to help me out a little. If you have any more questions or need any more info I'd be happy to answer them 4u.
>>
>>40411817
How sensitive are you to meat? Are you on any medication?
>>
>>40411852
I'm usually good with meat.

I am not on any medication, though I have a medicated shampoo if that matters.
>>
>>40411817
If you eat a food that normally makes you throw up but in a different texture (drinking a shake as opposed to eating fruit) does it still affect you?
>>
>>40411946
oops forgot

>>40411960
I can eat fruit if it's baked into something like a bread usually but just eating a fruit or even putting it into something else without a texture change of the fruit its self would normally make me throw up
>>
>>40412018
Have you ever done regular exercise (3 times per week)? Did it improve your asthma?
>>
>>40412152
I don't know if HS Gym counted (and it's been years since that) but the asthma never got better, even when I did try forcing myself through the suffering of running. If anything it worsened as I got older, I used to be able to run fine as a little kid.
>>
>>40411817
You sound like genetic failure like holy shit why do you have so many things wrong with you. Your parents were not meant to breed.

Please whither away and leave the gene pool.
>>
>>40411817
>Can't eat, can't breathe, can't feel
I don't mean to be a dick but it's kind of amazing how far our society has come.

But I don't really understand how these things change much: Don't eat the things you don't like, space your calories over more smaller meals, take your asthma relief to the gym and voila, train like everyone else.
I don't know what "hypersensitive" to pain means but I assume you've hit the bed with your toe before and didn't die, and DOMS aren't any worse, they actually feel kind of nice.
>>
>>40411817
>I'm hypersensitive to Pain and have no pain tolerance, I recognize it is impossible for me to get pain tolerance due to this.

So can you even lift weights ? I mean if you go semi-heavy it is gonna hurt and you are gonna have DOMS eventually so that might be another issue right ?
>>
>>40412248
>and DOMS aren't any worse, they actually feel kind of nice.

did you ever have DOMS in your abs or lower back ? I dont know how you can say that feels nice.
>>
>>40412279
literally what are you talking about, doms always feels great.
>>
>>40412273
I'm not sure.
>>
>>40411817
Never have kids op, you are a genetic failure that shouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>40412373
I never wanted kids anyways

also that requires a second person :^)
>>
>>40412429
Post current body (or something similar) and your goal body.
>>
>>40412439
this op
>>
>>40412459
>>40412439
Pic related

my goal is to simply become healthy
>>
>>40412537
Then there's not much to say, really. Start taking medication for your asthma and begin some form of exercise that doesn't fuck you up. Experiment around with food until you manage a diet that doesn't fuck you up.
>>
>>40411817
Are you on an inhaled corticosteroid inhaler? Do you have a rescue inhaler for symptoms? Asthma should be no problem for exercising if you take the medications as prescribed. If you use medications and still have symptoms you should tell your doctor so he can increase your medications. Don't listen to bologna about inhaled corticosteroids making you fat, they aren't systemically absorbed.

Eat 5 or more small protein intense meals a day. When I gained 35 lb, I had a protein shake made with milk for breakfast, I ate 3 turkey sandwiches with cheese and mayonnaise spaced out over 2 to 3 lunch breaks (each only 10 min so my employer was ok with it), a protein bar on the way to the gym, and a large protein heavy meal for dinner.

If you can just put in more calories you will gain weight and if you have any amount of activity in your life and any amount of testosterone then some of that weight will be muscle. I'm not saying you even need to lift weights (it would help), but you can simply do body weight exercises.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.