[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored of lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So what do you do for sports besides lifting?

I'm getting pretty fucking bored with the gym and I want some suggestions as to what the fuck I should do.

The sport in question should either utilize my gains or add to them. Like I was thinking some martial arts or some shit but honestly I don't know.

What do you do for sports, anon?
>>
>>40411766
My gym offers boxing which is a pretty nice workout

I've been about doing real intense units like ropes courses and shit these days

Just switch it up you'll work muscle you didn't usually
>>
bouldering is really fun. gives you sick forearms and core.

personally i loved mma because sparring is really fun but i stopped so i don't become braindead.
>>
>>40411766
I want to start playing hockey. Im about to start skating once or twice a week so i can get comfortable on skates then im join a local league. Hockey is dope af
>>
Aldo bouldering. My closest place has a gym in it aswell. But no one has the grip power to use it.
>>
Bicycling is fun if you live in a place with a nice scenery.
I'm currently doing a kind-of-HIIT-training and I've seen some nice leg gains and lowered my fat-% without losing gains. I also commute with a bicycle (~12 km or 7,5 miles to work).
>>
File: overpass2bank.jpg (110KB, 640x640px)
overpass2bank.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>40411766
Aggressive rollerblading
>>
>>40411932
>yeah so I lift weights in my free time mostly
>oh yeah I also do agressive rollerblading haha
>no homo though
>>
water polo and swimming.
Swimming can be done by anyone but it is a lonely sport, so if you're bored of lifting you will probably get bored of it too.

Water polo is fun and being part of a team is great, but the learning curve is a bit steep so you may have a hard time finding a club that will take you in. Also not a popular sport so if you live in a small town chances are you won't find any clubs nearby.

Oh and they won't add much to your gains just by themselves, you will still need to lift but it's the best feeling when the strength and endurance gains you make show in how well you perform.
>>
>>40411766
I do a ton of shooting and horses. There's nothing more rewarding than an entire horse.
>>
>>40412026
what do you do with the dead hors
>>
>>40412035
I don't shoot the horses!
>>
File: chado.png (74KB, 580x600px)
chado.png
74KB, 580x600px
>>40411977
I shoot, hike, run a business and cliff jump too. I just post blading for the YOUs
>>
BJJ, however i stopped lifting compeltely once i started with BJJ because i thought it was better training then the gym
>>
>>40411932
only if you dress ironically like someone from the late 80's/early 90's, with short shorts, fanny pack, and all. also need a decent body to pull that off. basically 99% chance of looking like an ass doing this
>>
>>40412026
shooting and horses? neither of these are actual sports that require physical strain. its a "light cardio" at best. unless maybe you're trying to race the horses
>>40412060
again, shooting is not a sport. running a business is also not a sport. and cliff jump? like jumping from cliff to cliff? because just jumping off cliff isn't much of a sport either, its just thrill seeking.
>people who think shooting is an actual sport
are you guys fat? or what?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.