[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the buff duded do 1/2/3/4 more or less. Who the fuck said it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

the buff duded do 1/2/3/4 more or less. Who the fuck said it was an intermidiate goal? they are huge and roiding how is a natty and a recovering skelly supposed to hit that?
>>
How do you know for sure?
>>
>>40411377
in their latest videos they do that and almost shit themselves each rep
>>
>they are huge and roiding

Sorry to break it to you, but their physiques are attainable natty with decent genetics. Stop blaming everything on roids and man the fuck up.
>>
>>40411411
Really? Evertbody here always says that they're roiding
>>
Just went through their latest videos to see what you're talking about

Lower body lifts aren't that great, but they did 3x6 185 lbs OHP and then 3x6 lmao2pl8 close grip BP. They are probably around 2pl8 OHP and maybe 3pl8 BP.

>>40411411
Also this. Just put in the time and effort and this is achievable natty.
>>
>>40411424
Sure, they might be. That doesn't mean their physique and training regiment isn't completely possible natty tho. Remember that still-photos are ALWAYS edited and altered to make people look big. Bodybuilding is all smoke and mirrors, bro.
>>
1/2/3/4 is easy

it's the bare minimum for considering yourself as someone that "lifts" depending on where u start it for sure will be harder for some, but it's possibly for everybody in under a year as long as they remember to eat.

I hit 190kg Deadlift after like 5 months but I only hit 140kg squat this week (about 8-9 months lifting) just not naturally a good squatter and I had form issues that needed to be worked out.
>>
File: enraged pepe.jpg (4KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
enraged pepe.jpg
4KB, 250x247px
>>40411522
> tfw lifting for two years
> tfw spent most of it cutting because fatass
> tfw JUST hit 1pl8 OHP and 2pl8 bench
>>
>>40411361
The difference is someone starting at 6'0 200lbs and fat, vs a skinny-fat 135lbs dude at 5'6. Guess who will start stronger and be stronger after a years worth of lifting.
>>
>>40411541
It's alright, babe.

Same boat. 1/2/3/4 is good with linear progression so the skinny fats and skellies that are hard bulking and lifting see a benefit first.

Any cut will stunt your lifts. It'll be alright.
>>
>>40411541
Hey baby, its okay. I'm in the same boat.

>lifting 1 yr and change + RC injury
>1 RM: 105/160/250/305 lbs
>ree
>>
>>40411541
You're fine. 3 years and im at
140/225/370/405

Im a lil guy so my upper body isn't too stronv
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.