[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you decide to cut? I went from 70kg to 80kg in about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: leepriestintheoffseason.jpg (39KB, 263x323px) Image search: [Google]
leepriestintheoffseason.jpg
39KB, 263x323px
When do you decide to cut? I went from 70kg to 80kg in about 6 months. I'm probably around 18% bf right now and feel quite fat. I want to cut but I think I'm too weak and don't really have much muscle. I'm pretty much skinnyfat. My current lifts are .9/1.5/2/3.25/. Should I just keep bulking till I hit 1/2/3/4/ or cut down to a reasonable bf% now?
>>
http://www.strongerbyscience.com/being-strong-is-not-an-excuse-to-be-fat-and-being-fat-is-probably-holding-you-back/
>>
>Bulk from first day of October to last day of February
>Cut from first day of March to last day of September

It's not hard.
>>
Pics? I'm nowhere near your lifts but are considering cutting near the end of March just to get rid of love handles and man boobs and then start up again. By then I should be a little over one plate for bench and around two plates for squat and deadlift.
>>
>>40410688
I went from 70kg to 83 in around 9 months. Started my cut almost three weeks ago. I'm not strong at all and wish I could keep bulking BUT what made me hop on a cut was the fact that I started getting nasty stretch marks on my thighs and near my armpits, fat chest, love handles and zero vascularity. Id say you should cut when you feel fat. Dont go over 20% bf.
>>
File: piss.png (444KB, 581x541px) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
444KB, 581x541px
>>40410688
>cut fast whenever I go over 15% down to 10% (lose around 2lbs a week)
>maintain around 10% for a while
>bulk back up to 15% slowly (gain around .5lbs a week)
>>
>gain 5-7% of current bodyweight
>maintain for a month or two
>if you're over 16-17% bodyfat (roughly), cut 4-6% of bodyweight
>maintain again for a month or two
>bulk another 5-7% and repeat

Gaining 25lbs or something like that all in one go is gonna be dumb for most people. Take your time and be smart about it and you'll thank yourself down the line.
Same goes for weight loss. Take it in spurts and give yourself time to do it right. If you feel the need to rush you either better have a condition or you're weak-willed.
>>
>>40410688
You don't become a fat cunt in the first place.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.