[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here who only do stuff at home? im way too autistic to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 543543433.jpg (73KB, 614x556px) Image search: [Google]
543543433.jpg
73KB, 614x556px
anyone here who only do stuff at home? im way too autistic to go to a gym, what can do at home besides sit/push/pull-ups
>>
everything if you buy equipment
>>
>>40410557
A set of dumbbells goes a long way. You can use your bed to do rows too.
This site has a lot of good and simple ideas https://dumbbell-exercises.com

Get two chairs, you can do dips.

Just be creative, there's lots you can do with relatively little investment.
>>
>>40410557
I bought a power rack and a barbell with 300lb of weights. It works for what I do. And once I need more weight I can just buy some plates.
>>
>bench
>barbell
>dumbbells
>100 kg worth of iron

less than 200€ second handed, no need to find retarded non-efficient exercises while breaking furniture in the process
>>
>>40410812
The dumbells can be pricey, I think barbell work is enough for a simple home gym.
>>
>>40410828
set of 2 dumbbells are literally 20€ wtf son
>>
>>40410851
You mean the adjustable ones? Ya they're ok, but personally I hate how bulky they are unless you have enough small plates
>>
>>40410851
You should not cheap out on adjustable dumbbells. They'll be wobbly. A few months ago I bought a set of 10kg, non-adjustable dumbbells and I think I'm going to move onto 15kg now and I'll just sell these to someone and buy a heavier set.
>>
>>40410557
you really didn't need to say you're autistic anon, your taakyuu musume meme tells all
>>
>>40410897
You don't do every dumbbell exercise with 10 kg, do you?
I'd still recommend you'd get adjustable dumbbells if you don't have enough money and space, they're not that bad.

>>40410828
Barbell is something you should buy but you'll need a squat rack/stand etc too.
I built myself one out of wood, they're really durable if you know what you're doing.
>inb4 guillotine jokes
They built bridges for trains out of wood.
>>
Chug some lead
I recommend smith and wesson personally
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.