[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SS & Muay Thai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sweatykneebag.png (162KB, 765x365px) Image search: [Google]
sweatykneebag.png
162KB, 765x365px
>6'4 280lbs
>start muay thai and decent diet
>lose 30lbs over 3 months
>want to join gym to get stronger for MT

Would SS be a good choice to combine with MT?

Both 3 days a week.
>>
>>40408259
Fuck brahs need an answer
>>
Not sure about combining workouts like that, SS is implying that you go to gym 3 times a week and have plenty of time to rest. Lifting will benefit your strength no matter what, it just not gonna be optimal. Try to search on your own, browse SS forums or something, I'm not that qualified to give you right answer.
>>
>>40408259
I've been doing muay thai for 3-4 months and hitting the gym for 2 weeks now and its great.
>>
>>40408259
Yeah just go to the gym for strength. SS would be good if you are new to lifting. Otherwise do 5/3/1. Don't do any bodybuilding stuff. If you are too muscular you will get gassed more easily. And you will need to eat a LOT if you are training MT every day. I was lifting a lot and kickboxing 5 days a week and couldn't keep up.
>>
imagining an obese person doing high kicks is pretty funny desu
>>
>>40408640
It probably was.
>>
>>40408613

The whole point of SS is to improve sports performance.
>>
>>40409029
The whole point of SS (and The Strongest Shall Survive routines it is derived from) is to train athletes in the off-season

if you try to run an aggressive linear progression program in the on-season of a serious sport, you're going to have a terrible time and probably run yourself into the ground
>>
>>40409039
If not SS then what? And it's not like i am a serious athlete or my training is super intense.
>>
>>40408640
https://youtu.be/4DRRLf34tHc
2:03
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.