[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta stay clean, boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: men-showering_com53.jpg (27KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
men-showering_com53.jpg
27KB, 350x467px
What's your shower routine like?

What soaps and moisturizers do you use?
>>
File: helperchad.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
helperchad.png
29KB, 735x668px
>>40407949
Shampoo my hair then i rub the soapy bubbles on my nuts.
>>
I enjoy a minty taint to start the day.
>>
lather my dick and balls in soap and rinse the rest of my body, I have ichthyosis vulgaris and body wash dries out my skin
random suave shampoo.
>>
File: 1485150504701.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485150504701.gif
2MB, 400x300px
I begin with a warm soak and dial it down to cold water after my pores have opened up. once I can start to feel the holes in my face I know it's time for the honey mask. this is to keep some of the harsher soaps from getting into the holes and encourage growths.

1. muscle soak 1rm on last group hit
2. oat soap, 3x1 each body section superset with bath squats
3.aloe moisturizer squirted and lathered using feet or rags, avoid hand contact for manly hands. smooth skin is fine elsewhere but if you trouch a girl after using this stuff theyll know youre gay.
4. afterwards i usually sit on the toilet with my towel and use roommates hair dryer to give myself a sauna effect to warm my skin back up to room temperature.

i havent seen one imperfection on my skin in almost a decade doing this shit.
>>
>>40408287
That sounds tedious, but whatever works I suppose.
>>
>>40407949
Wash face, then behind ears, then pits, then back, shoulders chest, then schlong and a big scrub on the old butt hole, then legs, and finally finish up doing hands and arms.
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (152KB, 750x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
152KB, 750x516px
1. Shampoo hair
2. Too lazy to use conditioner
3. Old spice body wash. Only lather crotch and armpits and ass. Dont use a loofah or hand towel, just hands.
4. Every other day use an apricot facial scrub exfoliator.
>>
>turn on some music
>hot rinse
>switch to warm
>shampoo
>shampoo beard
>condition every other day
>condition beard if long (almost never)
>facial scrub
>wash all of body
>end with cold rinse
>dry face and body
>wipe face with grapefruit oil free face wash wipes
>brush teeth

And every so often I'll whiten my teeth.
>>
Is it true that Americans shower three times a day and if you don't they think you are filthy?
>>
>>40407949
Solvol gets the job done
>>
>>40408041
that stuff is powerful you can literally feel the mint on your nuts
>>
>>40407949
Pre-shower
>Floss
>Brush teeth
>Mouthwash
Then in the shower
>Washcloth + ivory soap for my body and behind my ears
>Facial cleanser for my face
Every other day I wash my hair with
>Pantene pro-v shampoo
>Pantene pro-v conditioner
Post-shower
>Degree gel deoderant
>Body lotion because white people need to lotion too
>>
>>40407949
I'm currently using pic related for lotion and the petroleum jelly version for stretch marks. Am I fucking my shit up? If so why?
>>
>>40410453
Why not just hrush and floss in the shower?
>>
File: richpiano3.png (383KB, 454x479px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano3.png
383KB, 454x479px
>>40407949
I start by rinsing nice and good. I use a dandruff shampoo (only every other day). I let it sit for a bit and wash my face with a blackhead scrub and i clean my neck and ears really good. Then i rinse and apply conditioner, while that sits, i scrub down just about every inch of my body with a cheap bar soap on a rag. I rinse, brush my teeth, then rinse the conditioner. I get out, apply deodorant. Then i apply a good lotion to my body and i use a face cream for my face because it gets dry sometimes. after that, i apply perfume if im going out. then i style my hair up with a bit of pomade and call it done. Every week or so, i trim up body hair, pubic hair, and i clip my nails. Oh and i have these awesome lesbian friends that do my eye brows once every couple months. Yup. thats about it for hygiene
>>
>>40410955
Never had any desire to. Thanks for the (You) though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.