[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running tights acceptable? or not acceptable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Running tights
acceptable? or not acceptable?
>>
only acceptable if you have big legs and wear shorts over them
>>
If you wear running tights, make sure they are running tights and not compression pants.
>>
>>40407926

Go to a random hood in Detroit running around with that shit and tell me if it's acceptable then.
>>
>>40407958
this
fucking this
>>
>>40407960
well I don't live off welfare soo
>>
>>40407929
>wear shorts over them

What is the point? Just wear the shorts if you're that insecure.
>>
>>40407926
how much you like buttsecks with brad, spad and chad? if yes, sure
>>
File: IMG_0419.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.png
7KB, 218x232px
>>40407926
I always see the huge bodybuilders at my gym wearing these under shorts to hide their tiny chicken legs
>>
I like wearing these underneath normal shorts because i find them super comfy and they also hide my disgusting acne covered legs
>>
>>40408079
acne on legs?
I have never heard of that
Acne on face, back, and chest, but on legs?
never
You must be one filthy person
>>
>>40407926
I think I have a workout clothes fetish but if I had these I wouldn't be able to stop fapping.
>>
>>40407960
go to the niggerist part of niggery town and tell me if something not nig like is acceptable.

I bet advocating reading ain't too acceptable either in Detroit.
>>
>>40407960
This is the worst argument ive read

Fucking kek.
>>
>>40407926
Tried on tights at a khols once and they felt great. But I feel my dick isnt big enough to wear them. I mean my ass is big but not my dick.

Grower not a shower.
>>
>>40407960
>i'm a huge pussy that's afraid of black people, so much so that i let it influence what i wear around them

fucking lmao. what a cuck
>>
It amazes me that people waste money on this shit. Do they think that the more money they spend, the more fit that get?
>>
>>40408310
most likely, yes. i'm a musician and people will spend money on equipment until they're bankrupt, but they'll never actually practice the fucking instrument. it seems to me like it's the same way with fitness
>>
>>40408310
Running tights aren't about increasing performance. You wear them when it's cold out so you don't freeze your dingle donger while running in the winter.
>>
>>40408310
my ex bought me expensive (man's) lululemon running shorts and they're actually fantastic, i understand why people do this shit now

then i started squatting and they're far too small, tho :(
>>
>>40408310
These things cost like $10 and are comfy as fuck

Yeah you can go high end lululemon type shit, but that doesn't make all of it expensive

It's comfy and warm

>muh hoodies and sweatpants
>>
>>40407960
>running
>near niggers
why would i do this
>>
>>40407926
>Running tights
>acceptable?
for running, yes. For anything else, no.
>>
>>40407926
I would love to wear these on leg days, probably feels incredible and get great stretch. Everyone seems pretty against it though.
Inb4 wear shorts over them!
Wearing shorts over these defeats the purpose and is retarded
>>
>>40409487
caring what other people think of you

unacceptable
>>
>>40407926
>Not having the confidence and general intelligence to wear what you want
>>
>>40409485
>running
>near niggers

To be fair, that's when I feel like I'm most likely to run.
>>
>>40407926
totally acceptable if you are fit

wearing shorts over them is pathetic and crossfit-tier
as bad as wearing a phone arm-band
>>
File: 1486962285309.webm (1MB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486962285309.webm
1MB, 534x626px
All thicc men should show off the goods
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.