[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I help my friend??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 224x224px
My friend broke up with the love of his life over 5 years ago and he hasn't gotten over her since.

He still talks to her. He can't being himself to block her or stop talking to her, he tells me he isn't able to.

He has lost his attraction to other people and isn't able to find new people to love.

How can I help him? What can I do to help him?

Please. I'll do anything to help him.
>>
>>40406494
fuck hot sloots
realize that women are all vain hoes
acquire currency
>>
>>40406494
Kill him and end his pathetic existence
>>
>>40406494
>abuse drugs and alcohol
>get crazy hot sloot gf
>get stabbed to death
Has he tried that?
>>
>>40406494
lol why did you use a pic of elliott smith
>>
>>40406494
You could get her pregnant. And then force a miscarriage. Or a stair fall.
>>
Needle in the hay 3x12
>>
>>40407063
Keked
>>
>broke up with the love of his life over 5 years ago and he hasn't gotten over her since

jesus christ that's tragic

And I thought time was a healer. I almost had a psychotic break after seeing my ex after 8 months for the first time and thinking I was over her. I'm alright now but I do wonder.

I think he needs to fuck another woman, i.e. another girlfriend, but it's easy to say.

Take him to a hooker, start going to clubs, bars every weekend.

Fucking hell that's just sad. If I still have feelings for my ex after 5 years I'll kill myself. No way to live.
>>
>>40407536
Fucking tell me about it. He refuses to stop speaking to her.

I tried being nice, I tried being mean, he won't listen.

I'll try again, for his sake.
>>
File: 1411182974964.jpg (41KB, 377x429px) Image search: [Google]
1411182974964.jpg
41KB, 377x429px
>>40406508
>fuck hot sloots
how is this done?
>>
File: 1475675996799.jpg (55KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475675996799.jpg
55KB, 437x468px
>>40407574
I have a friend like this. Everyone in his ducking life has told him to stop pursuing this pansexual pixie nympho girl who sleeps around all the time. It's her prerogative to do this, but holy fuck he just can't see how much it hurts him.
>he's moving in with her soon
>>40406523 might be right, better get on it op.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.