[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Matt Bomer mode achievable natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: MattBomerShirtless-23.jpg (49KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
MattBomerShirtless-23.jpg
49KB, 533x800px
Is Matt Bomer mode achievable natty?
>>
>>40406044
100 percent yes.
>>
>>40406044
yep, but mind you wont have his jaw and aesthetics.
>>
>>40406044
it's actually ONLY achievable if you natty.
>>
>>40406044

Depending on your starting point, you can get there in 1-3 years without any problems.
>>
>>40406044
Not really. He's a genetic freak.

You might come close, but I doubt you'd reach his physique in 5+ years
>>
>>40407089

Not sure if you're serious or what. I've seen 1 year transformations that look as good as this.

Granted genetics makes up a large part of it, but this is definitely achievable
>>
>>40407185
Transformations are the top percentile tho. Bad or meh transformations do not get uploaded. I would say he could get there in 3 years of good diet and lifting given decent genetics and a neutral starting point (not skinnyfat but rather just meh body)
>>
>>40406044
Ofc man set higher goals for yourself
>>
>>40406044
He is dyel as fuck. Get low bf and train only chest for 3 months and you're there
>>
>>40407648
For a natural, that's relatively large. That's 2 years of hard work and eating well.

BUT he's not a natural. He's cruising on a low dose with maybe a bit of hgh.
>>
>>40407648
>what the best hunters of a strong tribe probably looked like in the past
>dyel

Nah senpai. You are just used to roided bodies of people with myostatin deficiency.
>>
>>40407664

>Fat fuck detected

I achieved that kind of body in 2 years with gymnastics ring training. I even have bigger lats and a more defined belly. You only think this is steroids because you are a fat fuck.
>>
>>40407883
I achieved that in a year while on a deficit using basic to advanced bodyweight movements, tabata, hiit, and good meal timing.

A person starting from nothing needs at least 2 years of doing basically anything to get that kind of muscle.

But he's a celeb and well off.
He is on a small dose of gear, period.
>>
>>40407918

The dude has done sports his whole childhood and was always in good shape. Theres no way he did roids for that. Its called good genes fat fuck.
>>
>>40406044
Yes but you have to suck dick 3x weekly
Also do gay butt stuff. I'm assuming that's second nature to you.
>>
File: matt_bomer_85.jpg (50KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
matt_bomer_85.jpg
50KB, 600x724px
>tfw ywn be as handsome as this man
>>
>>40408179
But you can be as gay as him. Read
>>40408166
>>
>>40407648
1000000% This.

Holy shit you guys are fucking pathetic and if it took you years to get this body you should be ashamed. I see average gym goers in the locker room and regular joes at the community pool who have this guys body. The only reason this photo was even taken was because he is a celeb, not because of his physique.

Go ahead and try to dispute it but just know for a FACT that if you are proud of having a body like this you are on the same level as Dave from accounting and that college kid who bagged your groceries.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.