[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO HERE /30+/? ARE YOU STILL A BEAST? >I AM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 70

File: tmp_16983-30-345466926.jpg (77KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16983-30-345466926.jpg
77KB, 283x283px
WHO HERE /30+/?

ARE YOU STILL A BEAST?

>I AM
>>
File: tmp_16983-83f2021762006.jpg (37KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16983-83f2021762006.jpg
37KB, 600x599px
BUMP THAT SHIT UP DESU
>>
33 here.
It's funny how I used to fear the 30s when I was in my 20s, I thought my fitness levels would start going down the shitter but nope, I'm physically pretty much the same except I have serious dosh right now so I can enjoy more stuff.
>tfw can travel and stay in actual nice places instead of some flea infested hostel
>can afford the best nightclubs where niggers and teenagers don't go
>drive a car that isn't falling apart
>don't have to share a house with strangers

I never thought I'd say this but I feel an unimaginable amount of pity for all my friends who got married in their mid to late 20s. I used to think I was being left behind but now I see what a huge fucking mistake they made. They won't enjoy the best years of their lives.
>>
DO IT FAGGOS
>>
>>40404068
GET IN HERE ELDERS
>>
BEAST IT UP OLDFAGS
>>
GET IN HURR
>>
>>40404068

30yo

Last leg day I did 7x3 287lbs, also doubled my previous 1rm of 315,

I also did 135lb weighted chins for 4x3 this week. I don't perosnally know anyone my age that trains as hard as me.

Also bitches love my abs, glutes and back... yay
>>
File: icp-face.jpg (64KB, 528x485px) Image search: [Google]
icp-face.jpg
64KB, 528x485px
32 5'9 175
>bench 265
>Squat 355
>dead 445

Am-am I beast?
>>
is 27 close enough? Thinking of starting a low-dose test cycle and just keep at it until I can get my doc to give me TRT.
>>
>>40404068
>above the age of 25 and posting on 4chan
I will literally kms before becoming so pathetic
>>
>32
>didn't start till I was 30
>adding much mass is likely a pipe dream without sterons
>still cut down to 11% last summer and OHP 1pl8

I'm a 150lb manlet but the mires make me feel better about it.
>>
>>40404135
>friends who got married in their mid to late 20s
married and had kids?
>>
>>40404135
I'm 28 in a LTR. Should I not get married? lol

Convince me, otherwise I plan on getting married when I turn 30.
>>
>>40404135
I'm 33 and in better shape than I was at 25. Physically i feel like i'm 22. Still want to move around, still want to fuck 22 year old girls, still take pride in my body and am proud of the discipline and dedication I needed to make the feeble gains I 've made.

Mentally, though, I feel very, very weary and old.
>>
>>40404486
My skinny manlet friend just started lifting and reached 1 plate OHP in 5 months. Did you really spend 2 years for such shitty results?
>>
>>40404515
How fit is your girl? If you're a reasonably active guy and look after yourself it might be hard to stay committed to a girl who isn't where she could be physically. This should be a consideration especially if you live in a college town. You probably won't cheat or anything like that but your eyes will wander endlessly.
>>
>>40404068
>30 year olds browse /fit/

you realize, this is a community made up of 70% highschool aged boys, and 29% 20 something year old boys. Right?
>>
>>40404515
No, don't get married. Also, 30s are the new 20s, so you shouldn't get married then either. Settle down when you're in your 40s, those are the best years to have children, anyway! Also, try and only have maybe one kid, and time it just right so your wife goes into menopause shortly thereafter. Hopefully you'll get a daughter, sons can be a handful!

After all, kids are expensive, and you've only got ONE LIFE TO LIVE! Your time is best spent on yourself.
>>
44 years old. Started lifting 2 years ago.
Beast? No way. Still the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Wife started at the same time. Now it's what we do together. Better than bowling and chili dogs, dudes.
>>
>>40404538
My girl naturally has a nice body. She's genetically blessed with a tight core and a nice ass. She doesn't even go to the gym either.

However, I have cheated on her and she knows lol. We've even gone to couples' therapy. We live together also lol..
>>
>>40404580
This is what happens when a society advances eh? Less kids, more time on yourself. Lots of my older friends are like this. They're getting married around 35-40 years old. I'm just at a crossroads right now because I've been with this girl for so long and her clocks ticking. Like she wants to get married within the next 1-2 years.
>>
>>40404519
>wanting to fuck someone 11 years younger
>>
>>40404580
>30s are the new 20s
>get kids in your 40s
What the fuck? Kill yourself fat old retard
>>
>>40404488
Most people I know had kids within 2 years of getting married. They seem more miserable every time I see them.

>>40404515
Can you afford it? Even if you aren't planning on having kids just yet, your wife will change her mind pretty quickly after getting married and won't shut up about wanting babies. And by afford I don't mean just financially, I mean emotionally too. You will have to give up on almost everything you love and dedicate 100% to your family and putting food on the table. There's no part time parenthood, once you're a father that's it. Forget about having a life until your child is at least 16 (or older in many cases).
>>
>>40404580
And people wonder why we're dying out. You should have as many children as possible. Of course, I'm assuming you're white. If you're not then get fucked.
>>
>>40404453
Go to a sports doc for test
>>
>>40404605
I don't think wanting to fuck 20-25 yo girls ever goes away, friend.
>>
>>40404570
So what?

The average age of people with gym memberships is over 40. You realize that community is much older than you, right?
>>
>>40404628
Yeah those old farts just sit idle on the machines.
How does it feel that your life is practically over and you are old and weak?
>>
>>40404614
Yeah, I think you should enjoy your 30s because you never had that much independence and freedom before. But what do people in their 50s do without children?
>>
>>40404585
>lol
Your a piece of shit. I forgot what vaginas taste like
>>
>>40404470
>>40404570

Nah you are just the millenial NYR and /pol/fags, we don't care about your opinion.

Once you realize lifting won't get you any closer to a gf or the racewar (or whatever reason it is this year), you'll give up like so many anons before you, and go back to /fit/shaming to fit in with normies and justify your pathetic weak existence.

Being /fit/ is a lifelong pursuit and the memes here are funny, get over yourselves
>>
>>40404585
You're gonna marry a girl that knows that you cheated on her? lol indeed
>>
>>40404621
>What a true nigger type of statement
>>
>>40404621
>And people wonder why we're dying out.
Fuck off. So many white people have kids before getting a job and the only thing it produces is a litter of white babies who grow up in a nigger-tier household and are reliant on government assistance for the rest of your lives.

Have as many kids as you want AFTER you make sure you can live in the best areas, put them in the best schools, pay for the best healthcare and the best food etc. otherwise what kind of parent are you.

PROTIP: if your children have a lower living standard than you did when you were their age you should fucking kill yourself because you're a failure.
>>
>>40404658
>grumpy old man ramblings
Why are you mentioning /pol/? Lay off the internet and go die, gramps.
>>
> tfw kissless virgin teens scold you for not having kids.
Lol, fuck off fags. Talk to me in ten years.
>>
>>40404686
Alright then, what retirement home can I find you on?
>>
>>40404658
you're a minority there, old man. Are you so pathetic in your life that you need to find comfort on an anonymous messaging littered with immature teenagers/young 20 year olds? If /fit/ took a physical form, and we were all in a room together, you would freak everyone out. That's like you going to a highschool on lunch break and hanging out with the kids. Or going to a night club full of 20 year olds and hanging out with them. Straight fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>40404692
Shady Acres motherfucker
>>
>>40404643
I feel pretty good, thanks. You'll feel good too when you grow out of seeing everything as a conflict.
>>
>>40404068
BUMP FOR ELLIOT HEES 35
>>
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW DIRT IS MADE
>>
>>40404667
haha she forgave me. Cuz i have a big dick
>>
>>40404488
DOUBLE DUBS FOR KEK
>>
>>40404650
Go to happy hour after work, become drunks, hate their life.

There's no winning you're fucking no matter what you do.
>>
>>40404811
She'll use it against you in the future. When she's fucked you brother or you walk in and find some filthy coon balls deep in her you won't be able to do anything because of your past indiscretions. Then there'll be no trust and as we all know, a relationship can't survive without trust.
>>
>>40404570
I started coming here in high school when 4chan was new I am almost 28, fuck off m8 I was here first.
>>
>>40404872
Time to fucking leave then you old failure
>>
>>40404885
I'm here because I'm a failure
>>
The average age on this site is a lot older than you retards think. I've been around here since 2005 and once you start you don't leave. Take breaks, sure, but you will be back at some point and go through phases.

/fit/ is probably a younger board than most but I bet the average age of /pol/ is closer to the mid or late 20s. (people who realize this site is fucking shit now but still can't leave). Every once and a while these people get bored and venture to other boards. The underage people were probably the majority back in 2005 but all these people grow up and don't leave.
>>
38, about to hop on a cycle tomorrow. In the best shape of my life. Got money, mental stability, all the pussy I want. Would never want to go back to teens/20s. Just look at the miserable fucks here. Go start another tfwnogf thread newfags.
>>
28, I've always been in good shape, played sports in school and did the military thing.
I really learn nothing from this board, I just come here for the memes.
>>
36 here. Best shape of my life and also the happiest I've ever been.
>>
>>40404068
Lifts and body comp are good.
Just moved to a new town by the beach so training has been an adjustment.
Wife has a good job so I basically eat, lift, and take care of the house (no kids).
>>
>>40404919
How long were you in the military for?
>>
26 years old here and totally not homo. Can I see pictures of you old guys' bodies?
Asking for a friend :)
>>
>>40404966
4 years and out. Unless you're really looking to make a career out of it, the fun parts of the war are over, so you might as well take dem benefits and do something else.
>inb4 thank you 4 ur cervix
>>
Last set of squats was 4pl8 for 6 reps.
Last set of bench was 3pl8 for 5 reps.

I have a slight belly now but people still call me ripped.
>>
>>40404068
38. Fucking golfers elbow each time I attempt pull ups. Grim. Wut do for old man gains?
>>
>>40404994
>>40404999
>>40404956
>>40404929
>>40404904
>middle aged men hanging around high school aged boys/young 20 year olds

We might have to get Chris Hansen over here.
>>
>>40404983
did you get deployed? Also what branch/mos?
>>
>>40404999
Get SBD elbow sleeves.
>>
Kys old pedophile homos
>>
>>40404603
>Like she wants to get
WHO THE FUCK ASKED HER?!
The question is DO YOU?
This doesn't bode well mate. Women WILL push for marriage as they KNOW their biology is against them.
A woman who PRESSURES her partner in to getting married is A BAD CHOICE TO GET MARRIED.
Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE DESPERATE!
They, note, THEY want children because it's WHAT THEY'RE FOR so they'll do everything they can.
Once they get what they want, watch as they go to shit knowing that they ACHIEVED their biological imperative.
What are some exceptions to the rule?
>Women who dgaf
These ones basically understand the costs of having a child, and as such will do so at a time better suited to both parties.
>Women who actually have their shit together
Incredably rare, you're going to need a pokeball to catch these ones.
>Waifu
Her one goal in life was to become a wife. As such she WILL do everything she can to maintain that, they're usually around <25. BUT WATCH OUT FOR CRAZIES (>28+).
>Breeder
This woman doesn't care. She want to fall pregnant a lot. If you can get her before she gets knocked up by some thug, then you are basically set so long as YOU keep pumping YOUR cum in to her.
>>
>>40404519
Do you still want to fuck barely legal girls? Why not?

I don't think I will ever stop trying to fuck as young girls as the law allows (16 where I live)

t. 26
>>
File: image.jpg (852KB, 1589x2882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
852KB, 1589x2882px
>>40404973
33 old fart here
>>
>>40404674
>t. a child who has a lower living standard than their parents did when they were their age
>>
File: IMG_0389.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.png
75KB, 198x380px
Hmm
>>
>>40405017
muhreens, comm, I went to afghanistan as an adviser to the ANA. Nothing high speed or super cool, but I wouldn't have had a chance at another """"combat"""" deployment so I'm grateful for it anyway.
>>
>>40405089
Exactly, and even though I love my parents I can't help but see them as complete failures professionally. My dad went to college supported by his parents and all he did was smoke weed and protest against the war. I had to get a scholarship otherwise I wouldn't get in because their pathetic jobs couldn't afford tuition. That's just one example of the things that made me commit to not having kids while being a poor shit.
>>
>>40405012
>Actually coached a qt 22 yo how to bench today. >He was struggling with 225.
>Commented how I have the same shoes as him to break the ice.
>He asked me what days/time I train
>>
>>40405156
What is this faggotry?
>>
>>40404699
>>40404680
you're on the wrong site, 4chan has a large demographic of 30+ wizards.
>>
>>40405156
BARRY, HEES WEARING MY SHOES
>>
>>40405223
Hello newfag, our board is for gay people.
>>
>>40404699

Oh buddy, I don't usually post, just kill time. You speak about turning 30 like it's this magical age where everything becomes completely different about you and you're expected to do "mature" things all the time. It's age mate, happens to everyone.

This is an anonymous board, where people can speak honestly wirhout pretense, and where the humor is funny, not your personal age-restricted loser club. /fit/ in a room in real life will never exist because everyone would freak everyone else out.

You're just mad because my words about you giving up struck a chord, it's the truth because actual oldfags here are around 30+ now, and people like you do give up every year. But yes, go on about how 30yo is grandpa
>>
>>40405223
>not using your age/experience to mentor younger men
I wasn't gonna rape him or anything
>>
>>40404068
28 here if that counts

Since say 18 or 20 my general cardio has gone down a fair bit, but my strength and mass has risen ten fold. I didn't even start lifting till i was like 26.

My 28 year old body is 10 times better then my 18 year old body even if the latter was more defined.

Not only that but young bitches love older guys ;)
>>
>>40404068
Real oldfags are late 20's/30

Anyone below that age is a confirmed newfag.
>>
>>40404068
>32
>still here

My workouts scare the youngsters
>>
>>40405012

How come in real life at the gym I have kids your age and stronger than you messaging me to train with them?

Are you just one mad samefag whose new stepdad is a 35yo that lifts? Or maybe your oneitis just fucked a 33yo with more money than you?
>>
>>40404897

41 here

/pol/ has probably one of the most diverse age ranges on here. Oldest one I know of was in his 70's, and I'd say the browsing average is lower but the non-shitposting average is probably in the mid-30's

I was around since really near the start, left since there was really nothing except /b/ (and after horrifying an early /b/tard with the majesty of encrypted usenet at that time), and back every so often to check an interest. I check here about once or twice a week so I can keep up.

Other places are more topical, but 4chan remains a mongolian clusterfuck of clusterfucks with the attention span of a squirrel on a steady diet of sugarcubes, Mountain Dew, and LSD

>>40404999

Neutral grip tends to be easiest on the elbows.
>>
>>40405322
He mad cause his 16 year old body can't gain mass that isn't fat.
>>
The only board with a large demographic of sub 20 year olds is /b/, /vp/ and /lgbt/

Rest if 4chan is 25+.

We own this site, even moot and gookmoot is one of us.

GAS THE KIDS
AGE WAR NOW
>>
>>40405322
>>40405344
How shit is your life since you to need to talk shit to teenagers on an online anime board? Holy fuck, I hope I don't end up as such a sad old failure. Pathetic, really.
>>
>>40405374
A Malaysian knitting forum
>>
>>40405392
A Himalayan ironing board
>>
>>40405392
Well judging from this thread you're the minority.

So how shit is your life since you to need to talk shit to grown men on an online anime board?
>>
SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

KIDDIES NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
29 and I started lifting a couple years ago.

I get injured a lot though. More than I figured I would. Any of you other oldfags dealing with injuries? Obviously it's the fault of my shitty form, I was a skeleton when I started with no idea how my body worked, but I feel like younger people have more leeway with their tendons/joints.
>>
File: simpsons.gif (363KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.gif
363KB, 500x384px
>>40404580
>Also, 30s are the new 20s

midlife crisis detected!
>>
Does anyone else find that 18/19/20 year old minge smells worse then 30 year old minge, maybe it's my old cock that makes them more wet or something.
>>
>>40405473

I've brought it up a few times but I've been doing Hepburn & inspired stuff for a while. Low rest, moderate-high weight, low rest, high sets. the idea is that on large compound stuff you're never close to failure but to accumulate fatigue through a workout that you can recover from easy.

Also, I like to use lockouts & holds well able my current 1rm every now & then. It's not a random thing but planned in, and I don't get an immediate payoff, but if you can unrack your 1rm squat + 10-20%, volume starts feeling really solid if your form tightens up
>>
>>40404680
>>40404699
>being this buttmad at some spot on oldfag

these are the most delicious tears, only the retarded pepe worshippers, closeted nigro loving autismos and mememagic adepts shed them

truly a blessing from the heavens
>>
>>40405546
>writes in literal memes
What did the senile old fatty mean by this?
>>
>>40405084
looking good man
>>
>>40405564
>damage control

obviously not the same person, Timmy
>>
I'm 40. Started at 38
>>
>>40405564
Us oldfags made the memes.
>>
>>40404674
>losing a parent will increase their standard of living
>>
>>40405572
Obviously neither am I, fatty.
>>
>be 33
>be lifting since 26
Feels good man
>>
>>40405579
Yeah better write that on your CV. Saying it like you are meant to be proud of being old and posting on 4chan lmao
>>
>>40405616
It's our site so why not.

You're a guest here.
>>
>>40405646
You are just an old shit stain underneath my shoe. Never fucking reply to me again you fat old loser
>>
>30 in 2 months.
>birthday used to be my favorite day of the year.
>it's now my least favorite day of the year because tax day is the day after.
>22 year old/21 year old kids in my department look like they just stopped being breast fed.
>50 year old people don't look old to me. Just dignified.
>>
>>40405012
Feeling so sexually rustled by men of different ages spending time in a non-age designated place. Sure, say that the humor and content implies an age range, but there is nothing wrong with a variety of age, this is a fitness board for people with vulgar and weird senses of humor. I would agree with you if this was the Pokémon board or the random board.
>>
>>40405601
not relevant tho

also
>calling someone who you don't know literally anything about fatty

is this a thing in burgerland? do I have to get mad or something?
>>
>>40405663
You prepubescents literally idolise us oldfags on /fit/, we have the bodies you kiddies dream of.
>>
>>40404897
>people who realize this site is fucking shit now but still can't leave
Ha yea that's me. /fit/ used to actually be good and way more entertaining. I miss those days.
>>
>>40405667
fatties use fatty as an insult, because they themselves hate being called it....
>>
>>40405677
I rarely see any old fags in CBT. Let me see those bodies I should idolize then
>>
>>40405677
Yeah I really dream of having a worn out and shitty looking weak body. Get off my /fit/, corpse.
>>
>>40405663
Is your mother as feisty as you? Maybe you can hook me up or something.
>>
>>40405721
>>40405705
Damn son you're literally fuming with rage right now, honestly did an old /fit/izen bang your mum or something?
>>
SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
PREPUBESCENTS OUT OF HERE
>>
>tfw my dad is younger than some people in this thread
wtf
>>
>>40405663
Here's your (you)
>>
>>40405752

Go back to a feel thread or something
>>
carry on oldfags you're probably the only thing keeping this place from being absolute fucking shit
>>
File: 15605323.jpg (191KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
15605323.jpg
191KB, 533x800px
Us old fags should stop posting for a weekend sometime. So all of /FIT can see how useful we actually are here.

A day without OLDFAGS
>>
>>
File: tmp_16983-images(19)321101608.jpg (9KB, 188x248px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16983-images(19)321101608.jpg
9KB, 188x248px
>>
>>40404068
Ask again in two years.
I've kept the weight off at the very least, but I'm not as beast as I want to be.
>>
>>40405573
how are you progressing? i started at 29
>>
>>40404068
>>
>>40406597
>>
File: CP_Google.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CP_Google.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>40404897
Moot sure as hell left to work at Google.
>>
>>40404658
Implying being in top shape for RaHoWa will ever get old even after the superior white master race wipes the floor with the mud men.
>>
Didly bumparino
>>
Godspeed little doodle
>>
File: WUH48GS.jpg (90KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
WUH48GS.jpg
90KB, 720x704px
>>40404674
That's a high bar.
> Grew up in a 16,000 sq ft house with a pool in the basement
> I'm 28 and still paying off my law degree

I doubt I will be able to have kids until mid 30s
>>
File: tmp_1381-0531011899300.png (1MB, 500x1388px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-0531011899300.png
1MB, 500x1388px
>>
File: tmp_1381-8072641-232238820.png (447KB, 833x733px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-8072641-232238820.png
447KB, 833x733px
>>
31 here.

Came from the SA forums and moved on to /b/ back in '04. Got tired of it around '07 and went strictly to /v/ for a while until the underage cancer started to spread. Started browsing /fit/ around '08, and started noticing people wanting to improve themselves.

Back then I was a 260 lbs fat fuck with pre-hypertension. Thanks to you guys who have been here since the very beginning I managed to shed that weight, and I am now very lean moving from 160 at my lowest during summer, to 190 during winter bulk.

>>40406065
If that happens, then this place would turn into /b/ and /v/. No good would come from it, I can tell you that much.
>>
File: 1484897339014.jpg (14KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484897339014.jpg
14KB, 236x343px
>>40408085
You know someone is an oldfag when they reference /b/.
>>
>>40408113

I figured that's where everyone came from. But someone is truly and oldfag more so if they reference SA.
>>

tall, broad shoulders, in shape, balding, so I shave. get mired 5+ times a day by younger girls. get hit on by 14-15yos. daddy issues girls everywhere.

never "date" longer than a week. I just don't keep their interest, probably because the type of girl I actually like doesn't like me, so I go out with girls just for the sake of it and I just can't seem to care. vicious circle.
>>
>>40404627
40 yr old reporting. Can confirm, this never goes away.
>>
File: Ochako Uraraka.jpg (127KB, 849x624px) Image search: [Google]
Ochako Uraraka.jpg
127KB, 849x624px
>>40408156
A lot of /pol/ posters are 40-50 year olds. You can usually spot them when they aren't being ironic or using typical young people memes. Those guys are newfags though. I wish I was still a newfag. I've been here almost 8 years. Late bloomer who found /a/ at 24.
>>
>>40405534
That 30+ Ur old pussy-cat is the best. They know what they are doing and generally kinkier. Young pussy is nice but older pussy is superior
>>
>>40404643
Is this what /fit/ does to people?
>>
>>40408341
For some reason I find women in their 50's who are slim and athletic seem pretty nice. You know they took care of their bodies. They tend to be cardio chicks though like running or cycling. All good with me though.

>tfw manager in mid 50's and svelte build
>tfw she always bends over and pokes her butt out instead of bending at the knees to pick stuff up
>tfw when she's a cyclist
>tfw she hasn't been cycling over winter and has lost her juicy glute and thigh gains
>>
File: tmp_1381-Skinny1989380351.png (634KB, 961x639px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-Skinny1989380351.png
634KB, 961x639px
>>40408363
>50 yo sloots with no glutes
>>
File: 1484285841651.jpg (31KB, 228x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484285841651.jpg
31KB, 228x260px
>>40404686
>> tfw kissless virgin teens scold you for not having kids.
>>
File: assignedbane_bigguy.jpg (133KB, 750x628px) Image search: [Google]
assignedbane_bigguy.jpg
133KB, 750x628px
>>40404068

>32
>still fit, but it takes more work
>six figure salary
>match with lots of desperate women on Bumble
>balding
>still 6'2
>can afford to buy pretty much anything I need or reasonably want
>own a nice house
>Drop $150 on dinner with a 25 year old girl like it's nothing

Pretty good overall. Being a single thirtysomething male is good if you work out and have a good job.
>>
>>40404068
32 year old, old faggot here. I spent the entirety of my middle/highschool years being a self destructive psychopath - no girls, barely graduated high school, decent criminal charges filed against me right as I turned 18.

Didn't want to be NEET, didn't want to succumb to being an overgrown toddler, so I went to community college, worked full time, did my jail time and 450 hours of community service, transferred to a university and graduated with a business degree.

You can't run from your problems. If you've got crutches like booze, drugs, theft, video games, bisexuality, settlers of catan - whatever it is that you use to escape reality temporarily - your problems will not go away. They will resurface and chances are no matter how in shape you are, how low your body fat, how gay your macros are - it's going to take a toll.

Spent my 20's going back and forth with this. Get a good job, get in shape, remember that my father has never been proud of me, get angry, alienate good people - loose jobs, get in fights, go to jail, get new jobs, make nice, climb the ladder, lift heavy weights, remember that isolated feeling of never being close to anyone in my life... rinse/wash/repeat.

Late 20's - early 30's: Started my own business, addressed my issues with people that were unresolved, lifted weights, cultivated stimulating hobbies, watched less TV, played no video games, never do things that I don't want to, cherish my friends and plowed remarkable amounts of good women. Good in the sense that they are attractive, kind and interesting.

Naturally, I'm still a neurotic mess - but holy shit getting older has been the best time of my life. I'm in the best shape ever, working for myself with the means to pursue my interests without having to sweat about it too much.

Lads, life is so great - for me, I just had to finally allow myself to accept that.
>>
>>40404400
NO manleto you're a hobbit
>>
File: Ladies!_Morgan_Penn.jpg (171KB, 818x817px) Image search: [Google]
Ladies!_Morgan_Penn.jpg
171KB, 818x817px
>>40404627
38 here, confirms every day. Don't want to fuck pic related in 10 years because of some hidden age rule. Mine would be 32 by then.
>>
File: 1450395173261.gif (412KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450395173261.gif
412KB, 200x200px
>>40408446
>>Drop $150 on dinner with a 25 year old girl like it's nothing

Such a fantastic feel.
>>
32, probably in my best shape currently
>>
>>40404135
Thanks, this gives me hope
>>
>>40408633

To add to what he said, that doesn't mean you can stand around and wait for shit to happen. You have to make it happen. I was stuck in a crappy fast food job for a while till I got fed up with it. Funny enough, it was around the time I got fit. I said fuck it, pursued my degree, aggressively pursued a job as soon as I graduated, and never regretted it.
>>
File: bateman_mirror.jpg (16KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
bateman_mirror.jpg
16KB, 458x451px
>>40404068
31 here,
I'm working on it
>>
>>40409013
How old were you when you started your degree. Also what area?
>>
>>40404068
30. Been travelling too much to stay in top shape - peaked at 28 - but confident that I can still surpass my peak form from a few years ago.
>>
>>40404643
You'll be there in the blink of an eye my friend.
>>
>>40404714
underated
>>
>>40404583
Faurk yea! My wife and i hit the gym together and jog together, it's like OUR fucking time and we can talk and be near one another
>>
File: 1486896564681.jpg (665KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486896564681.jpg
665KB, 1920x1200px
So life gets better after 30? There's hope?
>>
>>40408449
>bisexuality
>crutch

wtf
>>
>>40409801
no
>>
>>40409834
FUUUAARRRKKKKK!
>>
>>40409801
it's downhill from the birth, m8
>>
I'm 32 and struggling to gain any mass desu. Is it my age? Stress? Or I'm doing it wrong?
>>
>>40409890
The human body deteriorates after ~age 25.
It will be harder because of your age.
>>
>>40409904
It's taken me 6 months to gain 6kg, and half of that's probably fat :/
>>
File: 1486560111922manlets.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486560111922manlets.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>40409890
yea, eat more, faggot
>>
>>40409904
This is why I'm donating to SENS
>>
>>40409922
3kg muscle in 6 months? and you're complaining?
>>
>>40409975
Is that good? My chest looks better but my bis and forearms are still useless.
>>
>>40409890
Your hormone profile should be pretty good until your late 30s if you aren't a low test beta. Like the other guy said, eat more.
>>
>>40410062
>>40409965
Cheers.
>>
>>40405665
>>22 year old/21 year old kids in my department look like they just stopped being breast fed.
>>50 year old people don't look old to me. Just dignified.

i am 32 years old and i was not prepared for these feels
>>
38. I do 220kg on leg press. Yes, I am a bearmode animal.
>>
>>40410150
Lmao 220kg leg press is literally nothing
>>
>>40404068
If you are older than 20 and regulary here, you are a probably a loser and a sub human.
>>
File: IMG_20161113_180159-picsay.jpg (48KB, 533x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161113_180159-picsay.jpg
48KB, 533x620px
41. Give me a tricep rate please.
>>
30 this year.

Life hasn't been better any time before this year. Focus on making money and improving your body and mind. You will literally get as much pussy of any age you desire.
>>
>>40410450
Wtf am i looking at?
>>
>>40410450
How come your arm is all cut up, but you look like a fat blob (me)
>>
>>40410596
My tricep? Also cheap phone
>>
>>40410605
Wierd angle I guess
>>
>>40410171
Prepubescents out come back once you've hit puberty.
>>
>>40410605
Great job
>>
>>40404068
> WHO HERE /30+/?
~2.7 yrs until I'm there, kinda scares desu
> ARE YOU STILL A BEAST?
haven't even gotten there yet
>>
File: cbt_20150730_195510-picsay.jpg (192KB, 1047x1530px) Image search: [Google]
cbt_20150730_195510-picsay.jpg
192KB, 1047x1530px
>>40410603
Plz no bully. I have awful core with wide hips.
>>
>>40404135

This is pretty much what I'm trying to strive for too.
>>
File: wtfman.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
wtfman.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>40405057
>>
>>40404580
Risks for genetic diseases go through the roof when women have kids in their 40s. Best time biologicly to have kids is 18-35. Any later and you are basicly asking to have a kid with special needs.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
Started lifting at 31
Now 32, 1 year and 2 months of lifting and I'm at

>Press 60kg
>Bench 110kg
>Squat 150kg
>Diddy 125kg

Never looked or felt better in my life.

Never too late boys.
>>
>>40404580
>waits until he has crusty old autism sperm to get kids
>will only have time for 1-2 kids
>all so he can lead a childish life of pointless hedonism
I'm gonna guess you were a loser in your late teens and early 20s and didn't get it out of your system then.
>>
>>40404135
>can afford the best nightclubs where niggers and teenagers don't go
>not fucking teen sluts

fag
>>
>>40410623
I'm twenty and stopped coming here regulary when I turned 19.
Seems like you have a (1) ubalanced life, are (2) a loser and (3) a sub human.
>>
>>40404897
I started using the site in late 2005 too, but just like everyone else I was underageb& at the time and thus am not an old man now.
>>
30yo here. My teens and 20s were a mess of insecurities and self destructive tendancies, but without those years I wouldn't be who I am today, and who I am today is pretty great. Im feeling better at 30 than I ever have and I feel I have outpaced 99% of my highschool class. So I lost two decades to mediocrity; now I can do more than most will ever.

I've been an anon since before the 2million get, and I still get a lot of value from coming to this site. That being said, I don't spend any time on b or v anymore. Lit probably has the oldest average age.
>>
>30s
>neet
>lifts are shit
>last time sex is 10 years ago
>>
File: Progress2016to2017.jpg (407KB, 1431x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Progress2016to2017.jpg
407KB, 1431x1400px
Just wish I'd started sooner
>>
>>40411527
>squat more than deadlift
>>
File: BuOF75vIcAECRFb.jpg (41KB, 600x973px) Image search: [Google]
BuOF75vIcAECRFb.jpg
41KB, 600x973px
>>40405084
did you give yourself a half-chub before taking the photo?

not looking bad daddy
>>
>>40411062
but yet here you still are???
>>
>>40411570
He's lying about all his stats so it's no suprise
>>
>>40410658
Nah man, you lookin jacked player
>>
>>40411570
>>squat more than deadlift
Started deadlifting 3 months ago, started squatting a few months into lifting.
Being a manlet helps.
>>
>>40410658
Awful pics but from what I can see you're in great shape for 41
>>
>>40411047
So much projection.
>>
>>40411858
>>40412158
Thanks bros
>>
>>40412141
Are you on da juice?
>>
>>40412322
Cycled for 4 weeks from October through November then shat my pants and haven't touched it since. Made faster progress for those weeks but the comedown and transition back to reality sucks too hard for me so likely never again.
>>
>>40404068
Just some words of encouragement for us old fucks: yeah sure your ability to recover is highest (for me at least) when I was like 20, sure. BUT, males don't reach prime muscle maturity untill an average age of 35. SO, all of you guys in early 30s (me 33) and up to about 40, you are in the muscular prime of you physique. You can build and hold more muscle than a younger guy. And remember 35 is the average! So you very well could be a natural beast at 40 or more! So let's go kill it boys. Let's show these young fucks what some good natty mass looks like!
>>
>>40412507
BUMP FOR BEAST MODE!
>>
>>40412378
awesome dude, thanks for being realio.
>>
>>40412521
That should have been my (you)
>>
>>40411047
>I'm gonna guess you were a loser in your late teens and early 20s and didn't get it out of your system then

Yeah. And?
>>
>>40404135

This is pretty much me. I'm 29 and am in the best shape of my life. I'm WAY past where I was when I was 23-24, both strength-wise and aesthetically.

A lot of that has to do with much more expendable income, whereas now I can afford proper diet and supplementation, as well as having a set work schedule to get a consistent workout routine every single week, rather than off and on inbetween exams and shit.

I much, MUCH more enjoy this portion of my life than 5 years ago.
>>
Niggers. Niggers everyware
>>
Who here still look young for their age?

People seem to have a hard time accepting that I am in my 30's and everyone who doesn't know me think I am in my early 20's.

I don't even know what to feel about it. On one hand, since I got my shit together, I feel as though I got another chance at my 20's again, but on the other hand it feels as though I will never belong with my fellow 30 year olds because I look too young, and everyone in their 20's are too immature.
>>
>>40412565
Yeah when I was 30, i heard like 22 a lot. Now I'm 33 and I get 25 all the time
>>
>>40412565
The last time a cashier carded me when buying alcohol was when I was 12.

t. 26
>>
Kys old nasty bums
>>
>>40410450
Yeah my bad, i couldnt tell what I was lookin at, it was your arm. I'm 33 and plan on being jacked to the gills at 41 breh. You go goy
>>
>>40410658
Great job! That's inspiring
>>
File: tmp_1381-37-1263735435.jpg (45KB, 367x615px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-37-1263735435.jpg
45KB, 367x615px
BUMP IT UP OLDFAGS CMON
>>
GET IN HERE FAMALAM
Rare pepe
>>
>>40413590
>>40413610
C'MON FAGGOS
>>
Wife is 39 and reads /fit/. She lost 40lbs and growing some guns.
>>
Turning 30 this year. My lifts are 2/3/4/5, and I'm in much much better shape than when I was 20. I have a well paying career with a great retirement package. My biggest fault is being in an 8 year relationship when I could be out slaying girls in their early twenties and doing whatever I want. I tell myself that would be shallow, but deep down I know it's better than being tied down to a woman. I could leave her but I'm in too deep at this point and have become attached.

Young lads heed the words that were passed down to me from the wise elders:

NEVER GET MARRIED, NEVER HAVE KIDS

Just get fit and bang hot bitches until it gets boring, this way you won't have a midlife crisis when you realize it's too late to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>40414090
My older brother lived that bang all you can lifestyle. You can tell it bothers him now seeing he's to old to start a family.

Get a good woman while young and treat her like a good woman. Had mine for 25 years.
>>
>>40414159
>>40414090

The grass is always greener
>>
>>40414159
>man
>too old to start a family

How to spot a roastie 101
>>
>>40414159
How old is too old? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>40414283
He must be 60 now
>>
>>40414272
He was handsome. Now he looks like Jessie Duke. Not a lot of women lining up to fuck Jessie Duke.
>>
>>40414319
He could always buy a wife from Ukraine or something.
>>
>>40414316
Fifty and fat
>>
>>40404470
26 here, you're here forever
>>
>>40404699
>being this mad
>>
>>40405493
>You'll get there
>>
>>40404603
>>40404609
>>40404621
>>40405493
>>40411000
>>40411047
does nobody recognize irony anymore.

well done to you anon 10/10 bait, caught all these stupid fucks easily
>>
>>40411000
FULL HOUSE BITCHES
>checked
>>
File: tmp_1381-913588759907785586.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-913588759907785586.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
>>40414283
I was powerlifting in 9th grade. I don't start bodybuilding untill 30. Just hoping for that 35 yo muscle maturity
>>
WHO GONNA BE MY SWOLE MATE?
>>
File: IMG_0400.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>40414784
>>
CMON DESU
>>
File: tmp_1381-BabbyKrueger1082482315.jpg (271KB, 867x590px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-BabbyKrueger1082482315.jpg
271KB, 867x590px
>>
>>40414784
>damage controlling this hard

it's ok anon nobody knows who you are, nobody gives a shit either
>>
>>40404580
>time it just right so your wife goes into menopause shortly thereafter

Wait I don't get it why?
>>
>>40404699
You do realize a lot of single men in 30's and 40's still bang early 20's. No different than a young man wanting a MILF.
>>
>>40415184
Good point
>>
>>40404580

> white people have this mindset meanwhile muslims and indians are moving to Australia by mass and the government pays them welfare to stay unemployed and push prams around with 6 muslimlets
>>
>>40405665
> teenage/early 20s girls look too young to me
> want a woman who knows how to fuck, without drama
I was not expecting these feels
>>
File: IMG_20170211_123127.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_123127.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
You guys notice how none of the oldfags in this thread say they are worse off than when they were teens/20s?

> really activates the old almonds
>>
>>40409801
Not really, no.
>>
25 here

How do I prepare for my ascension to wizardom?
>>
>>40415573

Why would they be? And the ones who are probably worse off are probably not posting because of it.
>>
28, gonna be in my 30s soon. Can't wait. Being an adult is fantastic
>>
>>40415786
Not only that, that type of person probably wouldn't be interested in /fit/ in the first place unless they were a jock who let himself go and now wants to get back into the game... so I guess those people are pretty common -- never mind what I said.
>>
>>40414188
I imagine a lot of us have dead grass.
>never been in a relationship
>khv wizard
>>
>>40415573
always been into older women. wife is finally a milf. then we go cougar then gilf. besides older guys at work are normally happy all the time and always cutting up
>>
>>40415799
>>40416088
>>
File: tmp_1381-images-73076870.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-images-73076870.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
THIS IS A SIAMESE
>>
PICTURE BOARD
>>
File: tmp_1381-200_s-41190673.gif (31KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1381-200_s-41190673.gif
31KB, 290x200px
>>
File: dYmwU.png (218KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dYmwU.png
218KB, 400x400px
>>40404078
>>
>>40415573
No shit Sherlock everyone in their 20s is poor and jobless
>>
>>40404897
Does this mean underageb& is a meme now?
>>
>>40416512
>now
>>
>>40416512
>555-come-on-now
>>
>>40409666

t-those trips....that message
>>
>>40417001
So close >>000 get
>>
31 here
Going back to school to be a PA

180 pounds

Back squat over 400, front squat at 350, cleaning around 330 and snatching 230.

It's never too late to start over, and you can always be strong.
>>
>>40417026
>back squat
Wat
>>
The main thing is you don't recover as well, either from drinking or working out, without taking serious care of yourself.

You've got to foam roll, stretch, get massages, the whole nine, or it'll just be death by a thousand cuts.

Can't drink cheap anymore either. And if I go straight to sleep I'm fucking wrecked the next day. Like I have to stay up for an hour drinking water or I'll be up sweating in two hours.
>>
>>40417057
>The main thing is you don't recover as well, either from drinking or working out, without taking serious care of yourself.
Can confirm
>>
>>40412565
not having kids helps immensely with this
>>
>>40404068
>30 yo, 6ft, 197lbs
>bench 295
>squat 325
>diddy 360
Wouldn't say I'm a beast, but a lot stronger than I'd thought do be at 30
>>
File: 1467260145653.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467260145653.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>40415573
lol sorry bros. i meant (as an oldfag myself) isn't it funny that all of us who posted in this thread are doing fucking GREAT! we're much happier now than we ever were in our 20s. more money, more pussy, more fit... not as much anxiety or depression. life is pretty fantastic.

> oh, but a poor, acne-riden teen called me grandpa
> excuse me while i go cry into a silk pillow

you know what I love about GenZ? They are conservative as fuck and will be hard workers. That's good because I don't trust millennials with muh social security (or anything else)

you know what else is great about being over 30?
> literally being a motherfucker.
>>
>>40408579

>bill comes
>waiter set it in the middle
>i just slide my card in without even looking
>tip 25%

Such is life as a single affluent 32 year old man
>>
>>40417057
yes, I've found that I need a full 8 hours of sleep to be really on point now. makes it tough to go out during the week at night. why must headliners only come on at midnight. that suuxxxxxx.
>>
File: pink strip beat.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pink strip beat.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>40417631
How old are you? You may still fall into the millenial age group. You even post like one.
>>
>>40417631
>more pussy
;_;
>>
BUMP THAT SHIT UP /FIT/
>>
>>40417951
A GET IN HERE DESU
>>
File: feels_goodman.jpg (24KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
feels_goodman.jpg
24KB, 475x360px
about to hit 38 in a couple months. hit new PRs in dl (325) and bench (290) the past month.
>>
32 years old recovering fat fuck here. Was 370lbs at my heaviest. Now i'm 240ish. I lift 5x a week. Never felt fucking better
>>
BUMP THAT SHIT UP SENPAI C'MON
>>
>>40404135
>Night clubs where niggers and teenagers don't go.

The promised land.
>>
BUMPAROO HOMO ERECT
>>
>>40418319
>old thread
>going clubbing
Wat
>>
>>40418323
BUMP IT UP HOMOS
>>
>>40418897
CMON GAYS
>>
How does your cohorts view you guys? People my age are often intimidated by me and most guys my age are very apprehensive despite me not even speaking to them. Did something just happen when you hit 30, and everyone else suddenly became extremely insecure and easily afraid?
>>
>>40405057
Such virginal autistic cringe...
>>
im 32 and just started trt, i already feel more energetic and motivated than i did ten years ago. Test is basically proof that youth has nothing to do with time
>>
Getting into BJJ and relationship anarchy in my 30th year. Spend all my time rolling and fucking and doing what I want. This is easily the best year of my life so far.
>>
>>40420340
>relationship anarchy
wtf is this
>>
feels bad to be 32 and fat... you think it's too late to fix that shit?
>>
>>40404068
38 here. Got /fit/ over a year ago. I'm taking that prime male test supplment now. No negative side effects. Even more energy.
>>
File: 1478987302989.jpg (23KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478987302989.jpg
23KB, 396x500px
>>40404068
54 master race here. Jacked as fuck.
>>
>>40404570
I'm 23 and I feel way too old and mature for this place. 4chan likes to think of itself as this intelligent, realistic place for superior intellect autists to congregate but never leaving the house and having a mental disability doesn't actually make you very wise. You guys are stupid lol
>>
>>40404580
How come people can't detect the sarcasm in your post? Is everyone just too autistic?
>>
>>40404135
Mate you're talking (and lying) to delusional 19 year olds on the internet, please explain to me how in any way you'd consider yourself successful.

You're unmarried, no kids, going to either marry a desperate fat girl at 40 or grow old, bitter and die alone. Love and procreation are pretty much the one job your biology has for you and you failed.

Hostels are fun. Teenagers are fun to fuck at clubs. Sharehouses are great and better to live in as a single person than by yourself. You could be working less and enjoying yourself more but you choose to work hard all week so you can go on expensive holidays and stay in an expensive room, never to leave the hotel.

Sorry mate but I'm severely triggered by this post. You just sound like you have the complete opposite mindset to me, and I truly believe you're only hurting yourself in the long-run by doing this.

Shit I'm 23 and I'm not proud of being on this board
>>
>>40420894
>You could be working less and enjoying yourself more
You're the kind of faggot who puts on the fake #YOLO #MoneyIsntImportant #WorkHardPartyHarder persona then on election day cast your vote precisely on the party that will tax the shit out of successful people and give you the handouts to fill the gaps in your pathetic life. I know your kind all too well. This lifestyle is fun until reality hits you and you understand your financial situation is as fragile as butterfly wings and you can find yourself withe a wife and kids who rely on you but you're so much of a failure you can't give them any kind of reassurance or safety apart from your stories about your hostels and your gay backpacker eurotrips.

People like you never learn. And you are so insecure about yourself you see procreation as a race you need to get done with ASAP. Your self esteem is so low you have accepted the fact your life will deteriorate so much after you hit 30 there will be no woman left in the world wishing to have kids with you. You settle for things in life, I don't. I don't settle for a hostel, I don't settle for living under the same roof with strangers or getting too comfortable with my job and that apparently triggers you. Mediocrity defines you. And since you have accepted only desperate fat women would be interested in you past your university student age bracket I strongly suggest you do find a wife ASAP.

And don't be ashamed of being on this board. You just admitted to peaking at 23. That's far more embarrassing than anything on your browsing history lad.
>>
>>40420356
>you think it's too late to fix that shit?

no.

start today.
>>
>>40404068
31 here

The thing is that when you get over 30, being /fit/ is a rarity and you value increase. Also, womens over 30 tend to fall in 2 category: 1-does not wear sunscreen and already look 40. 2- take care of herself and look 20-ish.

Don't forget kids, the older you get, the more womens are desperate.
>>
>>40420356

It's only too late when you're dead, friend.
>>
File: IMG_9357.jpg (102KB, 629x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9357.jpg
102KB, 629x685px
The new generation is coming for you
>>
>>40421024
Thing is, I have an 8/10 girlfriend with amazing career prospects who loves me who I'm probably going to marry in the next year or two, and I'm almost certain I'm going to be happier and live longer than you will.

Kids do make most people happy. Married people are statistically happier than single people. People with kids are happier than those without.

I don't put on any kind of fake persona man, I'm probably the most real and down to earth people you'll ever meet. I feel like you're the one who's a little insecure here mate, you seem to care a lot about status and what people think about you rather than just having a laff and enjoying meaningful things like other people.

I do know what you mean about the financial thing, and I am going to have to change my ways slightly to support my future kids. I do live in a country where the government basically looks after you no matter what though and I don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of what's available to you, just like these 'successful people' take advantage of their social circles, other people, the position they were born into in life, the genotype and phenotype that made them be addicted to success the way they are, etc.I'm doing my thing, they're doing theirs, but chances are I'm significantly happier, despite my car having some scratches and needing an oil change. You're 33 though with no kids or family to look after and seemingly no desire to get one. Why do you feel the need to work 5 days a week in a job you probably dislike so you can drive a slightly nicer looking car than someone else? I'm genuinely interested, I just find it hard to understand some people like you.

Despite the hostile sounding post, I'm just trying to have a real conversation man. Just interested what makes some people go in this direction and others not. I genuinely believe I'm going to live a more fulfilled life. And who cares what you've achieved when you're dead m8 long as you've left your kids in a good spot
>>
>>40421735
You are not fooling anyone, kid.
>>
>>40420894
>>40421024
>>40421735
You boys are having a real tussle huh?
>>
>>40421735
Anyways. Im 33, never had kids, never got married. And maybe YOU are an idiot who threw his hopes and dreams away on a family. No true male wants that. True males want to go and fuck everything they can, and piss on every corner they see. Your probably just telling yourself all of that to try and retain some kind of happiness or sanity. Idk, some people are geared towords family, others are not. I am not. Whatever cuck story you have to tell yourself to keep on living everyday. Thats your thing, so good for you. I'll remain alpha, thanks cuck
>>
>>40422237
Thats just my opinion, how I see it
>>
>>
>>40422268
>>
PAGE 1 BUMPAROO
>>
>>40404068
/oldfags/ unite!
>>
>>40421735
>I do live in a country where the government basically looks after you no matter what
So did the Greeks until the government ran out of other peoples' money to spend. Now all they have is bottomless poverty.
>>
>>40422332
DIDLY BUMPARINO
>>
>>40422342
GODSPEED LITTLE DOODLE
PAGE 1
>>
>>40422332
>>40422591
>>40422602
thread reached the bump limit grandpa
>>
>>40421735
>People with kids are happier than those withou

"People Without Kids Are Way Happier Than Parents in the U.S."

>Parenting is no joke. But now a new study shows that in the U.S., people who have children are actually less happy than those who chose to forego having kids.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/childless-people-happier-in-us
>>
File: file.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Just live your life the way you want to live. Everyone is different. Some will be happy with kids others are happy alone. If it makes you happy, do it.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.