[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you come out of the closet yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 174839474.jpg (84KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
174839474.jpg
84KB, 640x960px
1) we all agree that women are selfish and a bad influence on a fit lifestyle

2) we all agree that the male body is the ultimate sexual object

3) we all agree that a masculine state of mind is the most logical and successful way to live

it might help your gains brah
>>
>>40402686
cuz my engorged dick wants to pipe her tight warm and moist silk funnel not a hairy asshole
>>
>>40402686
>tfw you want a qt twink to cuddle and gently fug but they're all retarded tumblr tier liberals
>>
Being gay isnt a choice for guys but it is MUCH better logically

Its not that women are bad but they have a much lower sex drive than men so it creates imbalances in dating

If youre gay you have an easier time in dating, in relationships its...pretty much the same depending on who you couple with but getting a relationship is much easier if youre gay

id make the switch if i could, fuck living on nightmare mode and thats WITH being fit and tall
Hate to think what life is like if youre short and fat
>>
>>40402725
>Its not that women are bad but they have a much lower sex drive than men so it creates imbalances in dating
you have been memed
>>
File: cute dyel.gif (1MB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
cute dyel.gif
1MB, 400x560px
>>40402725
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Gay dating sucks dick and relationships are hard af to form and to keep.
Only casual sex is easy and you eventually get sick and tired of fucking and getting fucked by another random dude each week around the age of 22-23.

If i could choose to be straight, i'd probably would; the pros of being hetero far outweigh the cons.
>>
>>40402808
Explain why dating sites, hookup apps and everywhere you look guys are in their thousands looking for girls and are desperate as fuck but girls are extremly picky

I got one, they desire sex less than guys so they can go without for longer. Guys cant
>>
>>40402819
>the pros of being hetero far outweigh the cons.
Only Pro of being straight is that its easier to live without having to explain to people that your gay

Everything else is equal or worse
>>
>>40402828

Lol you are a dense motherfucker hm?

Because they have a 1000 of dicks to choose from one click away, that's why they are picky.

Just because they reject 950 guys doesn't mean they don't have sex. They do just not with the 950 of the guys.
>>
>>40402808

It is true though, less testosterone means less sex drive. Besides most woman are sexually satisfied with 1 or 2 good fucks a week, men desire sex much more frequent.
>>
>>40403020
Thats litterally the most basic law in economics of supply and demand that cause that, you mong

Guys want lots of sex so they supply the market with 1000 dicks
Girls dont want as much sex so they only demand 50 dicks
We have an excess of 950 dicks that are not needed

I didnt say girls didnt want sex, i said they want LESS sex
>>
>>40403069

So now you basically say what i said?
>>
>>40403123
Think for a second mate, please

If girls really want sex as much as guys do why reject the 950?
And yes, i am using your own example
>>
>>40402808
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cultural-animal/201012/the-reality-the-male-sex-drive

>After months of reading and compiling results, the answer was clear. There is a substantial difference, and men have a much stronger sex drive than women. To be sure, there are some women who have frequent, intense desires for sex, and there are some men who don't, but on average the men want it more. Every marker we could think of pointed to the same conclusion. Men think about sex more often than women do. Men have more sexual fantasies, and these encompass more different acts and more different partners.
>>
>>40402714
You make hairy assholes sound like a bad thing.

>>40402819
This desu. I've actually never gone through with a random app fuck because I hold myself to a higher standard. However it's starting to turn me into a completely loner and I will absolutely remain a virgin by the time I turn 24 next month. It also doesn't help that the more gains I make the more I'm turned off by skinny guys and twinks and now I only want the thicc mode guys that I meet at the gym (that have, in my experience, always been straight)
>>
File: desu .png (63KB, 1241x750px) Image search: [Google]
desu .png
63KB, 1241x750px
>>40403190
Eh, gay apps are fine as long as you don't set your expectations extremely high.
They can be quite seedy, but you can also met a few good people through them.
Casual sex won't make you feel any less lonely, it'll just take some pressure off.
>>
>>40403540
>Casual sex won't make you feel any less lonely

This is always the conclusion I come to. Whenever I'm on the verge of saying "fuck it im finally gonna get with that dude I met online" I just jack off and realize I wouldn't want him anywhere near me after that. It's a weird feel. I might try apps to *actually* meet somebody good but that seems like a challenge.
>>
>>40403189
Men and women are different HOLY SHIT!!

But there is one thing they fucked up about.

Women think about the things that lead to and surround sex. They also have a hair trigger when it comes to having their sexual energy turned on.
>>
File: gymsloots.jpg (64KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
gymsloots.jpg
64KB, 640x628px
>>40403668
>I just jack off and realize I wouldn't want him anywhere near me after that. It's a weird feel.

Same shit happens after random hookups as well, it's normal.
Casual sex with no emotional background behind it is just over glorified fapping, that's why it gets tedious after a while.

You could always try hitting up a local gay bar with some friends and try to meet someone, if it's the impersonality of apps that puts you off.
>>
>/fit/ - Health & Fitness
>>
>>40402686
maybe ive been thinking about this all wrong. maybe thats what i need..... well weve always known that
>>
>>40402686
I have.
>>
File: 80QTDwK.png (269KB, 628x626px) Image search: [Google]
80QTDwK.png
269KB, 628x626px
>>
>>40402686
>2) we all agree that the male body is the ultimate sexual object
uwot

Well, I agree with everything else at least
>>
>>40403668
Wait would you want to stick around? Just fuck and leave, that's what's great about it. When you eventually get bored, go to church or something.
>>
>>40405428
I have bad back pains come this bad chair I've had for 4+ years.. Lower back pain and uneven hip
>>
>>40405460
Gets tiring being a hoe.
>>
>>40402686

which ep is this from?

>>40402721

desu if you cant tolerate talking to or cuddling with people who have different political opinions then its not surprising you cant get any

>>40405460

i always stick around after hookups. postsex cuddling and watching tv is great. and sometimes they can turn into FWBs or even boyfriends.
>>
I wish I liked dudes or traps or anything. It would be so much easier to get laid if I was gay. And liking traps would give me a fun fetish.

Unfortunately I just get turned on by really hot girls which is, now that Im out of college, the hardest demographic to pull down of the three.

Ah well.
>>
>>40405491
I hope you get pozzed.
>>
File: 174839475.jpg (38KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
174839475.jpg
38KB, 600x320px
>>40405491
"The Gang Misses The Boat"
>>
>>40405460
I want the companionship just as much, if not more than, the sex.
Lust and horniness can be taken care of a lot more easily than feeling lonely.
>>
>>40402686
My ass always bleeds when I try anal masturbation
>>
File: 1483497636602.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483497636602.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
>>40402686
because a 10/10 dude is only as hot as a 4/10 girl

women are just way more attractive thats just how it is
>>
>>40402686
Being a practicing homophile is immoral
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.