[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to manage a Men's Health/Anti Aging clinic. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: testosterone.jpg (11KB, 275x365px) Image search: [Google]
testosterone.jpg
11KB, 275x365px
I used to manage a Men's Health/Anti Aging clinic. AMA
>>
do tell what is anti aging, do you have the ability to stop time for an individual?
>>
>>40401605
I have too big of poops. Can you helps me to not do constipulation of my butt
>>
>>40401605
ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FUCKING DIPSHIT ASSHOLE CUM EATING COCK SUCKING LITTLE KEK WHORE LOVING BASTARD!!!

DON'T MAKE A FUCKING AMA THREAD AND THEN 10 MINUTES AFTER A SIMLE FUCKING QUESTION NOT HAVE ANSWERED ANYTHING AT ALL!!!
>>
What are your credentials? What's your background? What's are your routine procedures and prescriptions?
>>
>>40401605
Can you describe ideal conditions for a man to be considered for TRT?
>>
>>40401605
Cool. I used to do snatch and grabs during the Clinton years.

>>40401857
I have a classified background. If you find out something about me and spread it around you will be guilty of espionage and go to prison for the rest of your life. So yea, Im a little bit fucked up, Im a little bit crazy.
>>
>>40401624
Anti ageing is slowing down the process not stopping it, idiot.

>>40401625
I don't know if English is your first language, but let have a reasonable discussion. If you are having constipation you can performing certain exercises designed to loosen your anus. Ask me for more info if interested

>>40401745
Fuck off

>>40401857
Worked as a medical researcher and then into the commercial side for 25 years.

>>40401889
Be over 60, have free test levels below 2 S.D of fourth quartile average male test. Have symptoms of low test. Erectile disfunction is a major one.

Any one for any more?
>>
>>40401857
Worked in pharmacy for several years. We have one doctor and one PA.

It's pretty straight forward. Pt comes in for a free consult. We give them paperwork for LabCorp. After we get their bloodwork back we make a personalized treatment plan.

>>40401889
Surprisingly a ton of people have low test. Our testosterone, Total, LC/MS has a range from 348.0 - 1197.0 ng/dL. It's very common for most guys in their 30s-40s to float around 300.

So IDEAL would be low test, good metabolic/lipid panel, low hematocrit
>>
OP here. No idea who >>40402077 is.
>>
>>40402077
I'm 30 but want insurance funded roids
A place advertises test on the radio
Can I just go say that I'm tired n don't get boners n get free roids?
>>
>>40402092
>>40402104

LARP elsewhere please

>>40402028
Do you have nay questions that need answering. I'm here for another couple of hours.
>>
>>40402119
Depends on the place. Insurance should cover the bloodwork, but some clinics like to bill the meds out of pocket so they can illegally make a profit.
>>
>>40402119
Where do you live - depends on the law in that region, are you in the US, if so which state - each have different procedures?
>>
>>40402135
If you're gong to LARP as me please at least be informative. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>40402131
lmao

okay if you're the OP then what blood levels of estradiol require you to take anastrozole and what is strength and freq? Hell what are even the ICD codes to order a complete panel of just the basics?
>>
>>40402131
My gear usage pushed my sperm count too low to actually be fertile. But I know how to reverse it and my gf is not a breeder anyways. Do I have word STUPID written all over my forehead? If you said that to me in Texas I would fucking end you. Legally. No laws broken.
>>
>>40401605
What do you suppose could be causing such a large amount of low test?
>>
>>40402167
nice try - I'm here to help people with their questions not fuck around with an idiot LARPER

>>40402175
Do you need any treatment for your not-bald head, Mr Blaha
>>
>>40402189

Sedentary life, stress, poor diet, poor sleeping patterns, natural aging etc. There's the whole speculation about female urine containing birth control hormones getting into the water.
>>
>>40402189
1. Hormones in food have adverse effect on bodies own production
2. Hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone who have at least at 1 point used steroids, hurting natural production.
3. Aging population.
4. It is a natural occurrance that is being more explored by the medical community, such as my work for the past 25 years
>>
>>40402144
>>40402135
US, MN
I doubt a blood test will show me under avg. I'm mad hairy, grow a beard in 2 weeks, have same libido I did in HS.
I just want to get huge.
>>
>>40402221
>impersonates OP
>can't answer basic medical knowledge

sorry friend I guess I should've asked you something you could easily google :^)
>>
>>40402254
Your best bet would to find a sleezy hormone clinic. The average doc won't write you a script for test unless you're ~200 ng/dL. The trashy hormone clinics just want to make money.
>>
>>40402306
If they advertise on the radio I bet they want $$$
Will insurance cover?
>>
>>40402167
>>40402267
Actual OP here - estradiol blood levels below 450 mol/ml require 150mg anastrozole every 3rd day. Estradiol levels below 250 mol/ml require 250mg anastrozole every 3rd day.
>>
>>40402320
With copay most large insurance providers will as long as you have some release from a doctor
>>
>>40402320
A lot of insurances do not cover those office visits. But depending on your plan they can cover the test injections.
>>
>>40402324
Why the fuck do you keep shitting up my thread you bastard. Is it more than 1 of you?

>>40401625
Work on squeezing harder and push you head out to straighten the anus region
>>
>>40401605
Do testosterone shipments ever "fall off of the back of a truck"?
>>
>>40401605
No questions.

Just thank you for dirtying up the practice of medicine.

I really love the way that many in your field justify the misuse of HGH with fake diagnoses for cachexia secondary to terminal diseases, or short bowel syndrome, leading to retired, elderly men have abdomens resemble that of elderly alcoholics with asceites, and raising their risk for cardiovascular disease with testosterone while underplaying the cardiovascular risks that are present in the FDA-mandated MedGuides really touches my heart in a special way.

The way that branch of medicine seems to bring out the short-boweled HIV-infected elderly men with souped up vehicles with custom hood ornaments, and more money than sense really touches my heart in a beautiful way.
>>
What's the least amount an older man, say in his twilight years can take and see positive health benefits without any undue negative effects.
>>
>>40402403
OP here. I personally never have....
But 'friends' of mine have taken a few vials here and there, usually just for their own use - one used it on his son to try and make his son to get bigger for the hockey team trials.
>>
>>40402324
LOL
Yeah. Just have your Pt take 150-250 pills every 3rd day. Unless you somehow convinced a compounding pharmacy to make 250mg tablets. At least try to sound convincing. :^)
>>
>>40402437
Are you an older man and still on 4chan - how fucking pathetic can you possibly be?

>>40402407
Look, I frankly don't give a shit what happens to my 'clients', it's a free market - they pay me to give them whatever, I'm just trying to make money, bitch. go be a c u c k elsewhere. I can sell a cycle for thousands of $$$$$$$ of profit.
>>
>>40402456
Wait - are you OP or who is?
>>
>>40402437
You can't. Roids are always bad for you unless your endocrine system is legitimately fucked (1/500 people.)
>>
>>40402500
OP here. Sorry about the trolls.
>>
>>40401605
Does DHEA actually do anything on its own? Like, did clients at the clinic use it? And/or did clients take it in conjunction with test replacement?

Actually, if you weren't their doctor, you probably shouldn't have access to that info. That should be totally classified. But maybe you do anyway since it's not that hard to read someone's folder.
>>
>>40402407
>Doctors get hundreds of thousands addicted to opioids
Muh noble profession I'm help people
>Help old dudes age better and keep their muscles (therefore quality of life) in exchange for slight cardiac risk negated by all the exercise they can still get
A blooo blooo blooo ur so bad for selling this thing the body already produces
>>
How many guys told you they had "accidentally" got something stuck in their ass?
>>
>>40402549
FUCK OFF I'm OP, direct all questions to me
>>
This is why you need a trip, children
>>
>>40402731
NO I'm OP YOU CUNT
>>
>>40403013
Nuh uh stinky poo face, I'm OP
>>
>>40402576
I'm not OP but work for a urology group.

Yes some patients take DHEA w/ testosterone injections.
>>
>>40403113
OP
P

>larping is fun
>>
>>40401605
>>>leddit
>>
>>40402621
Oh, really? Going to go with good old moral relativism?

>Hurdurr, them drugs and doctors are bad, but these drugs and this doc are not so bad by comparision, which makes this totally fine.

Moral relativism.

What more, >>40402468 this asshat is profiteering off of it.

The system is flawed, but it is another thing entirely to intentionally muddy up the waters.

And, no, it doesn't really do them a lot of benefit, or at least HGH does not. Last I checked, the most recently published meta-analysis showed that while HGH helped keep weight on, or increase body mass, it did not contribute to musculoskeletal strength, reduction in falls, or post-fall morbidity/mortality.
>>
>>40401605
Hey OP: Start using a tripcode to prevent impersonation from trolls.

Just enter a user name in the "Name" field and follow it with a hashtag and password

>>40403925
>What more, >>40402468 this asshat is profiteering off of it.
That's not really OP. That's obviously the hater from >>40402407
>>
>>40404228
Thanks for the advice - I'll put a tripcode on, though I usually despise them

We had a good discussion potential and the stupid trolls ruin it
>>
File: CwywIPEWgAAoalY.jpg (43KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
CwywIPEWgAAoalY.jpg
43KB, 688x456px
>>40404294
You're obviously not OP.
>>
>>40404385
Are you OP? I have asked several questions that still haven't gotten answer - can you help me?
>>
>>40404622
Hey, what can I help you with?
>>
>>40405056
yes my question was >>40401625 about the poop
>>
>>40401605
How do I live forever and become a Pillar Man?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.