[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do women even live with themselves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: zeese.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
zeese.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
>Unable to achieve pic related physique
>Often unable to trust their closest friends
>Don't get to experience the combination of love/protection for their partner
>Just generally not as intelligent
>Independence of any form makes them look like feminists
>Weak
>Shit taste in everything
>Unable to adequately understand humor or 'bantz'

Even though the dating scene is hell, I'll probably die alone and poor with only a doggo to comfort me. I'm so fucking glad I'm not female lol
>>
>>40397593
you say you aren't female, but you sure bitch like one.

Time to grow up son.
>>
>>40397593
MGTOW is a lost clause, the deeper you go the deeper you lose yourself to the intrepid hate and dissatisfaction with the external world

The mainstream media and whatever place your hanging out at paints women generally as a flock of vapid birds, I assure you that NAWALT
>>
>>40397625
wtf ur back
>>
>>40397610
This
>>
>>40397630
Been roughing it out for a while, I'm back it seems

I've thought about it (to OP) men and women aren't meant to be the same, or have the same faculties. Biologically we are completely different, so it makes sense that we fulfill different roles in society.

There are still true, honest and virtuous ladies and men here, they just don't stand out as much as the louder ones do
>>
>>40397652
Could you piss on my face?
>>
Dating wise, stick more to traditional avenues of meeting women (places of interest/ somewhere you fancy chancing upon) instead of tinder or online

I hope you find your one true companion in life to build a happy family with
>>
>>40397670
You know you could just go to your local backpage for it
>>
>>40397685
Backpage has been shut down actually
>>
File: 1448482134990.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448482134990.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>40397672
>TFW no Sparrow gf
>>
And yet, we would be lost without them
>>
>>40397732
There are a lot more qualified/ quality girls in your area son
>wanting to d8 an internet shitposter
>>
File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>40397748
>There are a lot more qualified/ quality girls in your area son
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
How do men even live with themselves?

>Unable to achieve pic related physique
>Don't get to experience the combination of love/protection from their partner
>Very varying intelligence
>independence of any form makes them look like a chad(ree)
>big
>shit taste in everything(hurr durr anime and football)
>unable to adequately understand feminist humor
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>40397593
What really posts my pepes is when women claim that there isn't a big strength difference between men and women.
>>
>>40397942
>What really posts my pepes

kek
>>
>>40397593
>>Just generally not as intelligent

I have a pet theory that women aren't exactly stupid, they just lack something that men have which makes men interested in abstract concepts. This is why you don't see a lot of women in stem fields; they simply don't care about math, science, or engineering. Have you ever tried to explain an abstract concept to woman and watched her eyes glaze over? If the topic of discussion has no immediate subject (IE, her, you, or someone she knows) then she has no idea what the significance is.

Women have more social intelligence. They mature faster socially and are very sensitive to emotions and good at reading subtle cues in voice and body language. To a woman, everything is personal. This is why they don't like arguing. They just state their opinion and, if you challenge it, it's "agree to disagree." They see being proved wrong as a personal attack, rather than an opportunity to learn something.
>>
>>40397610
/thread/
>>
File: 1455000382577.png (180KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1455000382577.png
180KB, 600x840px
>>40398423
>They see being proved wrong as a personal attack, rather than an opportunity to learn something
It's really fucking weird how true this is. I remember how bad it was back in school where girls would get pissed in class.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.