[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn grills down? And general how to make it out of autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cheekie.png (463KB, 568x576px) Image search: [Google]
cheekie.png
463KB, 568x576px
How do I turn grills down?

And general how to make it out of autism
>>
>>40397068
'I have a gf'
>>
>>40397068
that girl is so beautiful tfw no azn gf. it hurts, it hurts so much
>>
>>40397075
this works. or anything that makes her think "oh, ok he can't because <something>" instead of "what's wrong with me, why won't he date me"?
>>
>>40397068
Well step 1 would be to make girls want you for any reason
>>
>>40397094
>beautiful
she has no arms, no shoulders, no traps and probably no legs or butt either.
>>
File: 1487123765081.webm (847KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
1487123765081.webm
847KB, 720x482px
>>40397105
shut up asshole
>>
>>40397105
she has an oriental spirit that sings love to my aryan heart and that's all that matters!
>>
File: 1442199546589.png (54KB, 200x322px) Image search: [Google]
1442199546589.png
54KB, 200x322px
I have an Asian gf of almost 4 years but I need to break up with her... shits not working out. But she has planned her whole future around us being together.. any advice bros? I just can't hurt her, but I know in the long run I can't be happy with her.
>>
>>40397167
-____- fuck you kill yourself
>>
>>40397167
M8 this is 4chan. /fit/ no less.

Try >>>/adv/ or better yet, another forum entirely.
>>
I'm getting stationed in Japan soon. Military has free gyms and free food. With disposable income in pocket, a white male in Tokyo has but one problem.

>3d or 2d?
>>
>>40397105
Cheekie pls go, you looked better before roids
>>
>>40397167

Good on you being truthful to yourself. Be glad you it's before both of you had kids that you've come to this realization

Assuming both of you are grown adults and not 12 year olds, you should tell her sooner than just waiting for the relationship to run its own course and eventually die.

It's been a good 4 years, sit down and talk to her about this. Do gently suggest what's going to happen by reducing contact before the talk.

Ofc, this is going to make you feel like absolute shit and horrible, but take it that this is the inevitable course.

Godspeed and remember that you make the choices and decisions. Don't let begging or whining change your mind.
>>
>>40397194
Why not both?
>>
>>40397068
>How do I turn grills down?
Fuck them and dont call back ever
>And general how to make it out of autism
Go out and socialize
Like lifting, repetition is key for improvement
>>
>>40397094
She has the expression of a greasy Stoner m8
>>
>>40397068
what a qt
>>
File: SkyfallBond.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
SkyfallBond.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>40397068
I'm christian and saving myself for the person I want to be with forever

works every time
>>
I was so autistic during high school I unknowingly turned down 10+ cuties and messed up losing my virginity on about 7 different occasions during my high school career
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.