[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qtddtot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 24

File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
tried deadlifting 125kg (sumo) today and I only managed 1 grindy rep when last week I did 120kg for 5, what gives? weak quads?
>>
>>40396932

Bad day, most likely.
>>
>>40396947
i deloaded by 5kg and hit 5 reps just fine, im slow off the floor and fast after the knees, maybe if i use 10kg plates instead of 20's i will train the bottom half more due to it being lower to the ground (basically a deficit deadlift)
>>
>>40396987

Slow off the floor and fast at lockout is how 99% of sumo pullers are. It's a leverage thing.
>>
>>40397059
but at this point the lower part is a limiting factor and i'm not gonna progress unless i address my weak quads (squat is only 75x5)
>>
>>40397080

It's always going to be a limiting factor (in the same way that almost nobody misses a bench anywhere but just off the chest) and it probably isn't your quads causing it (conventional pullers frequently do deficit work - sumo pullers do not, because for some reason the carryover just isn't there most of the time).
>>
>>40397095
what assistance work should i do to help the lower portion? i'm always struggling to lock out my knees
>>
Going to the gym while drunk, is it a good idea or not?
>>
>>40397272
Great idea, shutting down your pain receptors helps you lift more.
Just don't drink so much you lose your balance.
>>
File: SKruJBF[1].png (31KB, 481x584px) Image search: [Google]
SKruJBF[1].png
31KB, 481x584px
What does /fit/ think of Ivysaurs 4-4-8 program for a beginner?

Here is his justification (inb4 oh my god it is reddit):
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4uijsl/a_detailed_look_at_why_stronglifts_starting/
>>
>>40396932
You're essentially discovered the pros and cons of sumo. Breaking the floor for sumo is the hardest, you will always be slow/grindy there if it is close to your max.
I wouldn't worry about assistance work too much desu. Likely food, stress, sleep, bad day etc causing it if it's only one time you've had trouble.

If it continues either deload or if you can only do a single, do a few singles till you can get more reps, build to 5 then continue progressing as per program.
>>
>>40397487
thanks for the advice, but what i find peculiar is that my 5rm is 120kg, i never realised that my working weight was so close to my max until yesterday (first time ever maxing out sumo)
>>
>>40397817

Do you touch and go your reps?
>>
You're struggling with 275 pounds?
>>
>>40397429
He tells you to do 4x4 deadlifts, 4x8 deadlifts, and an amrap deadlift set as a beginner. On top of that he wants you to add 15lbs to your deadlift/squat when every other week you only do it once. This guy is completely fucking retarded.
>>
Tomorrow I'm going to the gym with a kid from work who's never lifted before. Should I be cruel make him do a grueling leg workout that will leave him unable to walk for days?
>>
>>40397971
get him to browse the 'ch0n for his first day
>>
>>40397971
its a rite of passage for all lifters, its for his own good
>>
>>40397834
no, i pause at the bottom to set my lats, get tight, breathe ect...
>>40397855
only on month 4 of lifting with a real program so yes, i am struggling with 275
>>
How does sumo deadlift compare to regular deadlift?
>>
Trying to figure out my calorie goals, and I am trying to figure out if I am doing "light" or "moderate" exercise
>work out 5/6 times a week
>cycle 6k warmup, usually 12 mins
>4 sets of 10 reps on 4 different strength exercises

Trying to go for a little and often as I am quite short on time during the day. Any thoughts?
>>
How do I target my chest with bench press?

I actually really need to get big pecs, but every exercise I've attempted to target the chest with works out my arms more.
>>
>>40398057
sumo has shorter range of motion and works your back less because it's more vertical during the lift. it also works the hips more. even though they're considered the same in the sport of powerlifting, it should not be considered a training alternative to conventional deadlifts since the training effect is quite different.
>>
>>40398114
I find that cable exercises hit my chest way more, and dumbbell bench more than barbell.
>>
>>40398114
you should do BB bench because it works a ton of muscle mass, and supplement with assistance work like cable flys to target your chest specifically.
>>
>>40398137
I've done flies and press with dumbbells but never really got the burn in my chest that I wanted.
>>
>>40398146
I think the main problem is you think you should get a "burn".
>>
>>40398148
It just feels like I'm working out and stressing my arms more than my chest, is all.
>>
How much a person that can 1/2/3/4 should be able to power clean?
>>
>>40398186
Around 200 I guess but it really depends on your form
>>
high gravity day
>>
How strong and aesthetic will I be/look after a few months of eating good and doing bodyweight exercises? New lease on life has me motivated, but currently quitting my job and not won't start my new one for at least 2 months, so I'm really strapped for cash and can't join a gym.
>>
>>40398186
first time power clean I'd just do the bar or bar + 10lb bumper plates
>>
Novice here on SL5x5. Goal is primarily weight loss but I'm gaining strength due to nub gains. What should I be doing on my rest days?
>>
>>40398759
Cardio.
>>
File: 1476814038248.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1476814038248.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
How do I stop wetting the bed during GOMAD?
>>
File: Head-of-Decebalus.jpg (136KB, 1180x785px) Image search: [Google]
Head-of-Decebalus.jpg
136KB, 1180x785px
Ive been told im hard the whole time im asleep but i never wake up hard. What does this mean?
>>
Is there a downside to doing my SS 3 days a week and adding an extra 2 gym days of nothing but accessories? Isn't that essentially hoe a brosplit works aside from the full body basis of SS?
>>
how do you eat flax seeds they're incompatible with everything
>>
File: hack.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hack.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>last week weigh 153.8lbs
>get on scale this morning
>156.8
>what the fuck
>get off
>get back on
>152.8
>get off and on again
>152.8
>152.8

Do I need a new scale? Is the second reading more valid because it keeps repeating it?
>>
Drank. Lot last night.
Woke up went to gym, deadlifts more pathetic than usual, had to take the at down ten
Should I just not count today as lifting and do deads again tomorrow?
Just move on to push?

Also I had to skip curls so I could shower and get to work on time.
Will my biceps ever forgive me?
>>
>>40399114
don't be an autist. In the long run it doesn't matter.
Just keep going and don't do shit like this regularly and you'll be fine.
>>
>>40398905
If you do SS, do SS. Focus on getting as strong as possible and reassess your situation when you're no longer making novice gains. Don't try to rush anything, it's about long-term progress.
And no, that's not a brosplit. A brosplit is "train every muscle group once per week".
>>
Does coffee hydrate?

Love black coffee, but I always feel kind of.. Drained, or something after I drink it?

I dunno. I don't get much out of it. Used to be a big soda guy, but now I try to drink black coffee instead.

Usually I'll have one large cup in the morning, and sometimes a second. Then water for the day, but.. I dunno, I feel like the coffee isn't working?
>>
>>40398917
oats

>>40399255
gay
>>
>>40399260
Nigga fuck you what the fuck does calling me gay have to do with drinking black coffee? Go cream your shit up fag boy
>>
>>40399255
caffeine is a diuretic so you will piss more water out but yes it hydrates you to some degree before you piss it out since coffee contains water
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x750px
Which is better for finding thicc girls like pic related tinder or okcupid trying to raise test levels
>>
Yohimbe to help cutting, ye or nah?
>>
>>40399394
Yohimbe for ED. YohimBINE for cutting. Yes it works, build your tolerance slowly. There's the website that tells about it in depth.
>>
Interested in dating a girl, but she has a daughter. Obviously it is not acceptable to raise another man's son, that's a given, but what is /fit/s opinion on a girl? "My wife's daughter" sounds more acceptable to me than, "my wife's son."
>>
>>40399428
There was one girl with a daughter I would've dated, no problem.

But, I'd be way too inclined to make her have one of my own kids if that was the scenario.

I'd say date her, and forget about the kid entirely.
>>
I took 2 pills for the flu which contain 500mg of paracetamol and some other shit. Am I okay to train 13 hours from now on? Should I take them a few hours before going to the gym? I don't want my performance to be hindered by this shit.
>>
>did an ab workout evening before last
>still hella fucking sore

omfg I can't even do other lifts because my core is so sore wtf?
>>
>>40397971
>>40398024
The first day of leg doms and trying to squat on the toilet is a rite of passage for all gym goers. >>40398158
Barbell bench is often done incorrectly when you shift the weight off of your chest onto your arms. Its common so you should add in dumbbell as its harder to shift weight away from chest to the arms. I also recommend cable flies. Ive noticed doms as well as muscle development in my chest since I added them.
>>40398852
Go to bathroom before bed and dont drink an hour beffore bed.
>>40398917
Blend them into powder in a food processor is what you are suppose to do. Add the powder to yogurt or smoothies.
>>40399428
I consider it worse if its a son as the man is essentially competing with you. If need be you can always impregnate the daughter too and make her yours.
>>40399615
Core workouts can limit your other workouts as you cant get enough support in core from doms. You gotta plan when your core only workout will be to coordinate with rest days so your main lifts dont stall.
>>
File: 1444904580830.jpg (190KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1444904580830.jpg
190KB, 852x1041px
>>40396932
>sumo
you purposefully gimp your strength development, that's why
>>
>>40399428
I should also point out the kids dad is not in the picture, and the girl I'm interested in is not a coal burner.
>>
>>40399428
Takin care of stray girls is manly, date the girl pham. You'll be protecting two ladies that's fucking rad.
>>
How to I prevent side stitches?

Im trying to get back into jogging/running after a couple months of being stupid and not doing it and I keep getting side stitches which is making it really hard to do my whole 30 minutes

I got started doing c25k, should I restart the program to get back into condition or is there something else I can do to prevent the cramps?
>>
all lifts progressing well making good gains but wtf my bicep wont grow? my triceps even doing ok but my bicep just is lacking. I do pull ups/chin ups, preacher curls, diddlys, ez bar curls and hammer curls

should I move over to the squatrack to do curls? how do i more bceps?
>>
>>40399820
diddlys shouldnt be working your biceps thats how you tear em. Do higher volume. Biceps can be done every 24 hours, they recover fast.
>>
While on a cut it's normal to lose strength. Is losing muscle size to be consequently expected, or not necessarily?
>>
>>40400061
eat enough protons
>>
>>40396932
Can someone give me actual evidence that says you can't do fasted cardio in the morning to lose fat and then eat at a Surplus and lift to gain muscle too?
>>
>>40400089
From my terrible understanding of fitness.

You should do cardio fasted, lift fasted, and then when the DOMS hits, you snort nothing but pure protein powder for gains. Have all your fat/carbs before lifting, and all the protein after.
>>
>>40400300
you have to do either squats or deadlifts to make an anabolic window and inject all the protein powder
>>
>>40400300
>>40400353
Thanks buying some hypodermic needles
>>
>>40400430
Yeah, that was my drug addict talking about the snorting. I forget the protein you need to inject right into the muscle, it doesn't dot he brain anygood. So no need to snort.
>>
>>40400454
>>40400430
suposed to snort the creatine half an hour before an hour after the anabolic window
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>40396932
how to get gf
>>
>>40400300
>>40400353
>>40400430
>>40400454
>>40400491
Shitposting aside
Like i asked
Any ACTUAL evidence?
>>
>>40400543
>asking for ACTUAL evidence on shitposting board
>>
>>40399673
>Barbell bench is often done incorrectly when you shift the weight off of your chest onto your arms
Is there anything that can be done form wise on bench to prevent this? Also, what other accessories do you recommend for bench?
>>
best carbs to replenish glycogen stores? I heard fruit is pretty bad for this and I get all my carbs from fruits
>>
>>40400648
bread and pasta
>>
How much is a scoop?
>>
I've been running SS to the tee but instead of AxBxAxx I just do AxBx

Is there any reason I shouldn't be doing this is if I'm recovering fine and still progressing?
>>
>>40400579
Its really hard for just about everyone. Try to squeeze ur pecs at the top of a bench but its still really hard.

Cable flies, dumbbell flies, dumbbell bench flat and incline and dips. Dips are really good but I also find its hard to lean forward on them and hit the chest. Too easy to stay straight and hit triceps but if you can do it its really good.
>>40401125
One scoop from the scooper usually put in the container you just bought.
>>
Doing Stronglifts.

My squats are great and my legs are strong and aesthetic, because I walk about 1h VERY FAST (I literally can't walk slower) and uphill (because poorfag and no car).

My upper body is DYEL as fuck though. I've thought: Shold I replace Squats with Bench Press? So instead of doing Squats thrice a week it'd be BP three times a week, putting more emphasis on my worst lift and letting my legs rest.

Will this work? Or will I fuck my shoulders/whatever?
>>
I'm looking for any routine that satisfied the following:
>no bench and OHP on same day
>no squats and diddlys on same day

That's it. I can't fucking do it, whichever follows will lack.
>>
>>40401202
no don't replace squats
add pullups, dips and/or chinups to the workout
>>
File: prot.png (406KB, 651x661px) Image search: [Google]
prot.png
406KB, 651x661px
this shit is $30 cop or not, im new to this
>>
>>40401226
wendler's 5/3/1
>>
>>40401202
You can do both squats and bench press. They dont use the same muscles.
>>
>>40401230
I'll get T-rex at this point. Well I'm already fucking T-rex, my squats and DL are miles ahead the rest of my lifsts. My legs don't really recover from all the walking. I'm having sharp pains in my knees and near my glutes.

Should I skip at least one of the three squat sessions? I will add accessories as you recommended (all I want is to give my legs a rest and improve my worst lifts, which are BP and rows.
>>
If I can bench press a certain weight DB would I be able to press a BB that weighs the same as both DB's? Or would it be a little more or a little less?

Same question with OHP.
>>
>>40401270
Huh... You're right. Hadn't thought about that.

It seems I was looking for excuses to skip squats as they're starting to hurt and I don't think I need them (perhaps I do... perhaps I do...).
>>
Getting spotted counts as a failed rep? I mean when your spotter helps you slightly when you're stuck.
>>
Does it matter when you eat your calories throughout the day so long as you eat the right amount to make gainz?
>>
So we're talking about deadlifting...

I've began to lift heavy for myself (very light for fit standards, 235lbs) and I'm experiencing some lower back aches after I'm done. It's not a sharp pain, but rather a dull ache, almost combined with a stiffness. It's not painful, but rather uncomfortable and usually goes away within 2-3 days.

Is this a sign that my form is incorrect? Am I about to snap my shit up?I read somewhere that lower back pain shouldn't really happen with deadlifting, but I'm also relatively new to lifting and this is my first time lifting 235lbs.

Any input would be appreciated.
>>
>>40401293
Why don't you just try it at the gym

No one knows how your body works
>>
>>40401379
wow bro thanks couldn't figure that one out.
>>
>>40401293
you can lift more with the bb because the weight is more stable on a bar than it is balancing in your hands. however if you haven't done bb bench before I would suggest starting at lmao1pl8 regardless so you can progress with good form
>>
>>40401349
It's likely that your core is weak, that paired with subpar form will cause lower back pain. I'm willing to bet you're doing a minimalist program like SS where you're not doing any direct core or lower back work.
>>
>>40401332
>>
>>40401349
Whoever says you're not supposed to be able to feel deads in your lower back is an idiot. The only time that's going to happen is with light (70%-) weights. The dull ache is probably doms in your erectors that you're mistaking for an aching originating from your spine. Just keep lifting, take a video to troubleshoot your form if necessary, and keep learning the minutiae of the lift
>>
So yesterday I worked biceps and back pretty hard, so I'm still fairly sore. Instead of taking a rest day like usual, my schedule is forcing me to work out again today. Is it okay to go in and do shoulders (and legs but I know that wouldn't be a problem) even though my biceps are still sore ?
>>
Does it matter when you eat your calories throughout the day so long as you eat the right amount to make gainz?
>>
I take cold showers, when I get in it's fine except for my scalp which feels like the water is subzero, what gives?
>>
>>40401664
maybe cos that's where your brain is and your head runs hot cos of it? im just guessing but it sounds about right
>>
>>40401696
Yeah but the rest of my head is fine, just the bits where my hair is.
>>
Not sweating enough at the gym? Doing SL 5x5 and its getting hard. I'll feel sweat on my back and chest, have a high heart rate but even when I really push myself I'm still not sweating.

Am I not doing enough? Trying to move a bit faster to keep my HR up but no real change.
>>
I'm doing a strength routine for beginners AxBxAxx alternating A/B workouts every week.
However, I'd like to workout 4 times a week, should I wait until I attain a certain level of strength and then move onto a 4 day strength program like 5/3/1?
Any suggestions welcome.
>>
>>40401631
Yeah youre fine
>>
What is Starting Strength? Someone told me to do it before startong a real workout. Btw I can't find anything helpful in google
>>
>>40401910
Starting Strength is one of many beginner routines designed around building strength over looks. It is a "real program" and works. I recommend reading the sticky.
>>
Is there any real difference in results between 3x5 and 5x5?
>>
File: 1484600504570.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484600504570.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>40401944
>Is there any real difference in results if I cut my volume nearly in half?
>>
>>40399428
As long as the daughter is white and the girl is really worth the extra luggage, go for it!
>>
>>40401957
Nice smartass remark, try answering the question.
>>
File: 1461175374964.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1461175374964.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>40401978
No.
>>
>>40401989
Okay. Please leave my discussion or I'll report you to the thread monitor
>>
>>40401332
more, smaller meals gives your body the ability to absorb more protein
>>
>>40397272
>>40397303
Alcohol blocks protein synthesis.
>>
>>40402010
>this post

Go back to Men's Health and stay there forever.
>>
>>40402010
i thought the protein absorbing limit was a meme
>>
>>40402125
It is. The only way your body is going to shit out nutrients is if you have a digestive problem.
>>
>>40401417
Nah, I am doing a routine that focuses on compound lifts and lifting "heavy" but it does incorporate ab work with higher reps.

>>40401438
Thanks for your input. I hope this is the case, I'm terrified of snapping my shit up.
>>
File: uhhhhhh.gif (881KB, 430x220px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhhh.gif
881KB, 430x220px
is it normal to lift so you'll look good in your coffin?
>>
File: 1479362250109.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1479362250109.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
Around this time last year I had just started lifting. I was doing Starting Strength until around august when I messed up my deadlift and hurt my lower back. I stopped lifting until now (like 6 months) but my back still feels like shit. Whenever I use my lower back for anything I get a kind of pulsing pain I can't really describe kind of on the left side of my lower spine a little above my asscheek. Sometimes I can feel it in my hip as well.

I can't afford to go to a doctor to get it checked up and everything else is fine. So I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for something to replace SS with that won't damage my back anymore. I feel like shit dropping both squats and deadlifts but there's no way i'll be able to do them.

Obviously i'll have bench and chinups, but I really don't know what else to do since all I had done up until that point was bench, chinup, squat,dl and cleans.
>>
>>40402699
the plebs wont get that photo you posted but thats a 10/10 line
>>
>>40396932
There are so many reasons for this it's impossible for us to tell.

>how much sleep you got between then and now
>what your diet was between then and now
>what your work outs were between then and now
>your mood
>your mental fatigue (work stressful, school, etc)
And so on.
>>
>>40398092
ALWAYS sedentary. Then you adjust based on monitoring your weight gain/loss for 2 weeks.

Calculators should be a guideline. Start it as a base measurement, then adjust as needed.
>>
Where can I hire a hitman in Germany? I just want an indirect suicide desu.
>>
>>40401226
Monday:
Squat
Lunge
Plank

Tuesday:
Bench
Dips
Rows
Curls

Wednesday:
Conditioning

Thursday:
Deadlift
Front squat because fuck you
Planks

Friday:
OHP
Pull ups/lat pull downs
DB Incline Press

add whatever accessories you want to each day, and more conditioning to each.
>>
>>40402709
Th-thanks

pls respond tho

>>40402699
>>
>>40401318
>Getting spotted counts as a failed rep?
Yes, absolutely. If you can't get it up 100% yourself it counts as a failed rep.
Don't short yourself or ego lift thinking you did it. You'll hurt yourself in the long run.
>>
>>40401349
Make sure your core is tight/braced.
Back straight.
Push your feet through the floor.

The pain/soreness shouldn't last more than that day though, unless your back and core is weak (very likely if you're still a few months in to lifting). Add front squats, ab wheel, and planks t your routine.
>>
>>40401664
Your scalp is more sensitive to temperature due to your hair typically blocking direct sunlight and keeping your head warm during winter. When you blast it with cold water it's going to feel fucking cold.
>>
>>40401944
Yes. If you're doing the same weight for each 5x5 is more difficult and may incorporate endurance. You will be fucking exhausted after 5x5 if you do it in a reasonable timeframe and heavier weight.
3x5 you should feel pretty alright after, even with heavier weights.

I find my 5x8 deadlift days at ~275lbs is 100x more exhausting, grip failing, and sweaty than my 3x5 315lb+ deadlifts.
>>
>>40402620
It doesn't matter why you lift except that your reason is something you'll always need to work towards. In your case you pass. You'll need to literally workout till you die to obtain your goal, it's an excellent goal.

This is why lifting for girls is retarded. Many people will get in shape for girls, then lose all motivation once they land one. Only to be devastated when they breakup and they're out of shape all over again.
>>
>>40398852
by waking up
>>
>>40402944

Or they can't get a girl because they're autistic as hell and lose motivation because it's not working.
>>
fatman here, started calorie counting this week with myfitnesspal.

When do the cravings stop? Do they stop?

Maintenance is 2956 calories a day.
>>
>>40403089

It can take up to a few weeks but the cravings will eventually go away, especially as you lose more weight and your TDEE drops. Just don't give into the cravings and lift hard. You're gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>40403089
>Maintenance is 2956 calories a day.
How much do you weigh/whats your height?
Some people say they stop, but for me, they never did. Dropped from 310lbs to 230, aiming for 200lbs.
It takes a lot of mental strength and feeling disgusted with yourself if you cheat. I do cheat on occasion (I have a social life, makes it hard not to) but day to day life I never do. It feels like a good healthy balance to eat a little bad every now and then.

Doesn't mean you should do it often though.
>>
5'10" 110lbs skinnyfat here. Read the sticky and trying to do SS Mon/Wed/Fri, and Couch to 5k Tues/Thurs. Started Tuesday, felt great all day after, did the squats and bench Wed before getting asked to leave pre-deadlift, and today legs are dead and failed halfway through my run. Should I be actually just resting on Tues/Thurs or do I need to stop being a baby?
>>
>>40403136
6' 1"
265lbs

Aiming for 210lbs (Originally proposed 190lbs / 200 lbs but my doctor stressed it was to low for me given my military background / existing muscle - said to hit 210 and reevaluate from there).
>>
>>40403136

Cheating every once in a while is actually good for your metabolism in the long run. It's often recommended to eat at or even slightly above maintenance for a week every couple months so your metabolism doesn't shit itself to the point of making you stall.
>>
>>40403145
If you just started working out and you're doing both it's going to be fucking hard. Personally I'd lift for 2 months so all your doms are gone and you get used to working out/your routine. Then start the couch to 5k.
If you can actually power through it, failing your run or not, keep doing it. Otherwise get your doms out of your system and then add that cardio.

You're going to look fucking great breh. You have the perfect starting point and height for maximum aesthetics. Start that SLOW bulk, aim for like .5lbs a week, and you can keep bulking till 160-180 easily. So fucking jelly of your starting point.
>>
>>40397123
Front squats, paused deadlifts and halted deadlifts
>>
>>40403162
Your doctor is right. Hit 210lbs and get hydrostatic BF% tested. See if you should go lower from there.
You could probably go to 190 though.
>>
>>40403219
>going for arbitrary bodyfat % instead of just going for what feels/looks best
>>
>>40403200
Thanks for the encouragement. I read that DOMS was from microtears in the muscle which make space for new muscle cells. Would running on the rest days slow the healing and bulking process significantly?
>>
>>40403219
thanks m8
>>
>>40403247
Hydrostatic testing will tell you more than just your BF%. It'll tell you exactly what you need to eat/gain/maintain.
Obviously going for what looks/feels best is good, but it's also good to see where you're at objectively/health wise.
I do a general health checkup once a month by myself, and go to the doctor at least twice a year.
>bf%
>blood sugar level
>blood pressure
>cholesterol level
>joint/tendon flexibility and health

At the doctor I do all of the above plus and Electrocardiogram, ear check, and eye check.
It's pretty over the top, but if something goes wrong I'd like to catch it right away. Doesn't really cost much nor take a lot of time.
>>
>>40403351

Running on rest days is generally okay as long as it's light or moderate intensity (in other words you aren't doing sprints or running up hills, etc). If anything, it can help recover because you can use it as active recovery.
>>
>>40403457
Awesome, thanks. Guess I'm heading back to the gym to do the thing
>>
I'm really struggling with my OHP been doing SL 5x5 for three months and I'm still on 40kg. I've deloaded down to 20kg and worked up but still plateauing.

Deload and focus completely on form?
>>
>>40403563
OHP is hard.
Add Incline DB bench to your routine. Look in to microplates.
>>
>>40403563
Why would you deload again and work on form? Your form is probably fine. Use 2.5lb plates if your gym has them.
>>
Biceps and triceps on the same day, thoughts? I'm not bothered about overworking because I had a pretty tight schedule and low self discipline, so I'd like to see if I can do both on the same day.

Maybe doing
>Chest/bi/tri
>Back/bi/tri
>Legs

3/week?
>>
OHP and pull up feels like the same movement, why are the muscles worked different?
>>
>>40402699
pls respond I wanted to go lift tomorrow but not even sure what to do
>>
>>40404118
It's pull vs push
>>
Hello friends, I recently started lifting. I'm mostly focusing on upper body, four years rowing (a v lower-body centric sport) at school has given me a trex physique and I'm trying to balance myself out. I've been doing dumbbell routines because I can only do babyweight, but I'm having problems with soreness, namely being sore for 3 days after a session of lifting.

How can I better mitigate the soreness, and how long should I wait between lifting? Until I'm not sore?
>>
File: richyrich.png (416KB, 851x437px) Image search: [Google]
richyrich.png
416KB, 851x437px
Do you think he voted for Trump?
>>
I was benching 50kg and lifting 90kg on the hack machine before I started SL this week, but the weights are too light since it states that I should lower my weights by 50%. What should I do? Just focus on form until the weights get heavier or increase right now?
>>
>>40404214
The severe DOMS will subside after a month or so, but creatine will slightly improve recovery time.
>>
>>40404287
I mean 60kg.
>>
>>40404214
That's DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), Google it.

It'll lessen when your muscles get used to try exercise you're now doing.

It lessens with time/weight increase, but if it's not there at all chances are you aren't working hard enough. It's a decent indicator for that.
>>
>>40404305
>but if it's not there at all chances are you aren't working hard enough.
This isn't true at all, I rarely get DOMS anymore after having been lifting for about 6 months but am still gaining muscle and lifting more every workout. Gains are the only reliable indicator of workout quality.
>>
>>40396932
Is it bad that I get DOMS in my lats every time I do bench press or OHP? Are they weaker than they should be?
>>
>>40404348
Oh fair enough, was just speaking from my (kinda limited) experience

Didn't know that, thanks man
>>
>>40404348

You're still in the newbie gains area you could do anything and get bigger. If you aren't getting DOMS you're typically not taxing the CNS enough to force growth. Granted they aren't correlated in any way but being within the first ~1-1.5 years of lifting if you aren't waking up with terrible DOMS you're not going hard enough.
>>
File: 1329115469419.jpg (41KB, 319x378px) Image search: [Google]
1329115469419.jpg
41KB, 319x378px
Already made a thread like a retard, but here it is again: Is this program a good idea for someone who is only about 8 months into lifting, or will using good form solve any imbalances?

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/neanderthal-no-more-4
>>
>>40404087
Tris take a bit longer to recover but bis take no more than 24 hours so you can potentially hit it every day of the week. Just make sure you do tris after bench press.
>>40404118
>>40404119
Pull up should be using the lats/back while OHP is just the front delt. Front delt is much smaller than back muscles.
>>40404305
>>40404348
Doms isnt always correlated with gains but I use it as an indicator of a good workout as well.
>>
>>40404350
Neither of those lifts work lats.
>>
>>40404350

ignore >>40404720 the lats stabilize for both of those movements, if you're really sore then yes they're on the weak side

>>40404613

good form and concentrating on symmetrical muscle contraction will fix it
>>
>>40399799
Assuming you drink a normal amount of water during the day, if you get stitches you're running too fast. Any running that's not sprint distance (like less than a km) should be done at an easy pace. Think "old man jogging" speed.
Suck up your pride and slow down a bit. Once you've built up a decent mileage per week base you can add in sprints and whatnot.
>>
so by my calculations if i do stronglifts for 6 months, implying i don't hit any plateaus, my squat will go to 513lb, my bench will go to 276lb and my deadlift will go to 518
how can this be a beginner routine?
>>
>>40401226
Phrak gslp
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck
>BRRRAAP
is and why am i seeing it everywhere?
>>
Girl here. I want to carry my boyfriend like a princess without getting big arms. What's the best approach?
>>
>>40404979
Date a manlet.
>>
>>40404979
You're not going to get big arms regardless how much you work your biceps and triceps as a woman. As long as you don't take steroids.
>>
>>40405015
So at most my arms will only have bit of muscle definition if I have low body fat %?
>>
>>40402699
Hey bud, try stretching your glute max and medius
>>
>>40405144
What do you mean?
>>
>>40405139
That is correct.
>>
>>40405165
Thanks! I'll go all out.
>>
>>40396932
i am already at the appropriate weight for my goal physique (generally same weight as goal bodies). there's no weight gain that i'm trying to achieve, basically in the end just to lift as much as my current size allows.

does this mean i still need to bulk and cut? can i just lift and eat clean enough to balance my TDEE? which is more efficient?
>>
>>40404877
OK so I was doing longer old man jogs. Got up to 5 miles at 11 min/mile. Now working on shorter quick runs. Trying to break 8 min/mile so i can build distance from that speed. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>40404979
You'll only get big arms on roids or if you get fat.
>>
>>40405334
Do not go on dreamer bulks as a natty. Dreamer bulk is when you put on 2+ pounds a month.
>>
I'm doing Keto and I've been super low carb, like 10-15 grams daily.

I tried making almond buns today and they taste like shit. Horrible fucking taste and really offputting eggy texture.

I'm wondering if I should just take a day out every now and then and just have a fucking real bun.

Thoughts?
>>
>>40405351
what if i've been using scooby's calculator and eating only foods approved by the sticky?

i had it set to "clean bulk" but i'm wondering if bulking is really necessary at all. would i get gains faster by clean bulking and then cutting? or reducing intake to only make up TDEE + lifts and no more?
>>
>>40405230
Just dont forget to train your back as well for this.
>>
So I just rejoined gym after taking time off because I snapped my ac joint last year (fully healed now)

My lifting ability on Rip's scale is high novice -> low intermediate, ie. I can do all the lifts properly with perfect form, but my 1RM's are pretty low
DL: 120 kg
Squat: 75 kg
Bench: 60 kg
OHP: 52 kg

and I'm 180 lbs at 6'1

should I continue doing SS or move onto a more intermediate program?
>>
>2 weeks into no fap
>Barely sleep 4 hours a day
>Feel energetic all the time
Is this expected? I'm concerned about sleep deprivation damage.
>>
Am I a bad person if I just fucking give up on cardio for now?
It's boring as shit, it hurts, and all I want to do is lift

>twist: am kinda fat

fuck it, I'm just going to lift until i feel good about my fitness fuck that bike shit
>>
>>40405664
sounds like you've already made up your mind, so why are you posting this
>>
>>40405664
why can't you run in front of a tv or with music?
>>
>>40405610
Dude, your squat is my bench. This is rediculous. Intermediate? You're barely a fucking beginner, intermediate starts at 1/2/3/4.

Fucking hell
>>
>>40405706
I always forget my headphones and I can't focus unless my cardio is full blown 170bpm interval intensity shit and that's boring without music
>>
>>40405720
SS it is then
>>
Hey guys,

I read the sticky and tried finding a good plan but there is so much shit to sort through. Any advice is appreciated, even if you just link a good setup or critique what I'm doing now.

I'm 5'11, 240lbs, 28. Trying to cut down but I also want to build lean. I was 220 6 months ago and fell off the wagon, but before that I was 260+. Never again.

Currently I'm running a mile in 8 minutes outside, trying to do a mile a day. When I cut down to 220 I was down to about 6:30 at my lowest time.

For strength I shoot for keeping weights where I can get 8-12 reps, no more no less. 2-4 sets depending on what I can muster.

Side info:
I have a curve in my spine, upper back (dislocated a rib a few times when I was younger but that was probably because of the curve). Shoulders are rotated inward causing impingement, but I'm stretching and doing a lot of back exercises to try and balance it back out.

I want to get away from machines, I am working on flexibility (tight hams and calves) and back strength so that I can incorporate front squats, dead lifts,
Currently doing a two part plan like I did in highschool and college weightlifting (not counting running), lifting monday tuesday, off wednesday, thursday friday, off weekend - this is what I can think of right now:
Day A
4x12 45lb bicep curls, both hands
4x12 150b lat pull down in front of head
Pull ups
3x12 150lb seated row

Day B
4x12 150 tricep pull down, going to dumbells soon (machine is maxed)
Dips
3x12 185 benchkeeping it there until back is stronger
squat ROM practice

I use to do overhead press, incline/decline press, so on. Are these safe, any other lifts to avoid? I use to do a clean-jerk and then military press it up a small set then clean again.

Diet I am mainly focused on protein, some carbs and fat. Watching my calories. Should I be taking any supplements? I do vitamins, protein powder, I got nitric oxide booster for dirt cheap too. Glucosamine condroitin, and collagen/boron/hyaluronic acid.
>>
>>40401233
Its fine. Doesn't taste great, but so what
>>
>>40406350
seems fine
>>
What would happen to my body if I only did power shrugs? It'd be similar to only doing power cleans no?
>>
should I eat 200 calories worth of bread(5 slices), or 200 calories worth of popcorn? I'm out of all my other food, which is more filling?
>>
>>40401202
Greyskull, add in some rows and volume work for bench
>>
Every single time I'm lifting this happens, and I'm wondering if anyone can help. For the first hour or so of my lift, I usually feel "off". I tend to feel that if I push myself, I'll either throw up or pass out. Once I reach that hour mark, I almost immediately get a second wind, and I can push myself super hard and feel great. I would describe this feeling as almost a high. I walk around the gym and feel like a monster. Obviously I'd love it if I could feel that way for the entire duration of my lift, as pushing myself through that first hour is becoming increasingly annoying. I do eat about a handful of gummy worms while I walk to the gym, as I feel like the carbs let me lift longer. Anyone experience this or have any idea what I can do?
>>
>>40407386
sounds like a sugar rush
>>
finished stronglifts and t-rex mode as fuck. Been doing a push-pull-legs for about three and a half months and seeing some actual gains on my arms and chest. but honestly my legs are fucking big enough.

what do I do to not grow my legs without just skipping leg day/becoming tiny legs mcgee? more reps, less weight?
>>
>>40406458
Thanks, just lifted...

Another question, I use to be stronger and after a long lapse I can lift nearly as much the first time, after that I can't handle it and have to drop a lot of weight.

Just doms or something else?
>>
>>40401349
Not a problem. Your lower back should be sore.
>>
Am I doing something seriously wrong if I spend 1.5 - 2 hrs on average in the gym doing SS? I'm only 4 months in by the way.
>>
I seem to have a mild form of tennis elbow on my right arm. Nothing too serious, but it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable during extensions, specifically OHP and curls. It's not painful yet though.
Should I deload for a few days to let it pass?
>>
>>40407386

I've done many different things to get past that. what continually works for me is either fasted lifting waking up and having preworkout only OR waiting at least an hour after a meal then having trail mix, fruits, and after a bit preworkout.

of course warming up properly helps as well.

experiment with different snacks and meal/lift timing.
>>
File: 1462217287898.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462217287898.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
When you are counting how much you can bench, do you count the 45lb bar, or just the plates at the ends?

Also, today was my very first day and I could comfortably do 5x5 150lb (including 45lb barbell) with no instability. Is this alright for a noob or should I just suicide?

This is not a troll post
>>
>>40407710
Yeah, don't worry.
Take it slow.

>>40409042
You lift the bar, so you count it.

5x5 150lbs first time is above average.
>>
File: Power of 3.png (16KB, 399x438px) Image search: [Google]
Power of 3.png
16KB, 399x438px
Is this a good outline for a powerbuilding routine with emphasis on hypertrophy? Heavy is 3x3-6 reps, Medium is 3x6-9 reps and light being 3x9-12 reps. For the heavy of everything i'll do the big 3 and squats for leg medium also, but what else should i to medium and light for others? Also would it be overkill to add 3x15 abs and 3x8-10 of one isolated arm muscle to the end of each day?
>>
>>40409305

It's pretty minimalist. I'd probably be trying to push up either the volume or the frequency unless you're programming in a bunch of assistance work that isn't listed.

Pretty much any compound can work for the medium and light movements. Some people will say you should use the same lifts for all three but I'd say its probably better suited to picking ones based off whatever you suck at.
>>
>>40409319
what are some extra accessories you'd recommend? Also how many for each day and how many sets
>>
>>40409424

Assuming your main lifts are bench, squat and some sort of row (usually in this sort of program deadlifts get to fight with squats to be the lower body movement of the day, they shouldn't be your main pull - you can use them in that role a bit, but not all the time) then your assistance should be some sort of overhead pressing or similar, some sort of chin/pullup or similar and some sort of less stressful squat/deadlift variant (whichever one you're not using as a main lift). 1-5 sets of 8-15 reps depending on how you feel that day. The point here is work over weight.

Plus maybe some calves/abs/biceps or whatever isolations you feel need extra work (again, just a few high rep sets). That's low priority stuff though and the first thing that gets thrown out if you're pressed for time/energy.
>>
>>40396932

https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hard-gainer-extreme/10615587.html shall I buy this? I'm tryna bulk and i'm struggling to get enough callories. Only issue is I wish there was more protein in it. Also, If I get like 10kg of this it'll only be about 80 euros.
>>
I just picked up a linear progression PPL routine, and its says to add 5 lbs (2.5 kg) per session to bench press, but the lowest weight my gym has is 5 lbs. wat do?
>>
>>40409544

Probably best to use some sort of rep range progression then. Say, start at 3x8+ and work up to 3x12 then add 10lbs and start over.
>>
>>40409552
desu I was thinking about just skipping progressing by 5 lbs every session and just progressing 10 lbs every 2 sessions, will this work?
>>
>>40409567

Not unless you're gonna do something in the intervening session to spur progress.
>>
>>40409461
Was planning to make deadlifts my main pull, but should i make them main leg and medium leg squat?
>>
>>40399702
i can lift heavier with sumo and conventional hurts my spine at heavier weights
>>
I fell over yesterday and injured my lower back
To increase my recovery rate would it be a bad or good idea to massage and stretch it out?
>>
>>40409590

Depends on your goal. Personally whenever I've run that sort of program I've just winged the lifts of the day based on how I was feeling but that won't mesh well for everyone.

The reason not to have deadlifts as a main pull is that, despite the name, they don't really fill the role of being a 'back' or pulling exercise so you end up with a routine that's two thirds lower body work and fuck-all to counterbalance all the benching you're doing. Not conducive to most peoples goals.
>>
>>40409609
Yeah i understand, would rather not have an overpowering chest and no back, thanks for the help!
>>
hey /fit/ having a problem with upping my squats - been lifting properly for just about 2 months now and seeing reasonable progress with all of my other lifts (doing 5x5 basically SS) but my squat is pretty much stuck around 70kgs - any advice? Was thinking about upping rep ranges at a lower weight but idk
>>
What am I supposed to do after SS?
>inb4 SS never ends

I've read Practical Programming For Strength Training, but I don't really get what the Texas Method is. My linear progression has pretty much stalled except for bench press so it is time to switch.
>>
>>40409600
Don't over do it, but i tweaked my back and hanging on a pull up bar and some careful Overhead squats with just the bar helped a lot.

but try to rest in the mean time.

>>40409629
Get the pattern down (squatting for fallen things), do mobilty work for your lower body.

Try to hold a thight(!) bottom postion with light weight.

Try walk-outs with heavier weight.

Als form check.

>>40410592
Watch youtube videos about the texas method or try 5/3/1.
>>
>>40407920
Try the tips of Tim Ferriss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzXM3mPs6z0

and maybe deload or rest!

>>40407880
No, but maybe try to cut some rest time instead of progressing through weight.

>>40407471
No! Less reps some weight. Try to get to ten total reps.
(Bro science warning: Maybe try running to reduce legs)

>>40406497
you mean clean pulls?
shrugs are maybe too little ROM.
You move the weight not much through space.

It would get you a developed Back side ad some power.

>>40406781
Bread over time.

>>40405654
A bit. Did you fap always before sleep?
Try box breathing or sleep hynosis.

>>40405382
How long are you in?

You can, how much carbs does a bun have?

>>40402833
Ask me, fuckhead.

>>40401867
Do 5/3/1. It's great and beginner friendly.
How long are you doing the beginner routine?

>>40401864
Sweating is genetic.
If you want to sweat just for the feeling try a hoodie.

>>40401638
It does matter a bit.
>>
>>40397429
oh my god it is reddit
>>
>>40399428
No, she is trash. She is a singlemother, therefore she is worthless.
>>
Last few days, during my squats, my neck, right at the base of my skull, pulls and feels pained and tight. I've read about how to more properly angle my neck to not strain it but even then it still started feeling strained okay after I tried correcting it when it started. Should I take a break/lower weight in my squat to help recover the strain and correct neck form? Anyone have a similar experience? As far as I know, I'm doing nothing different than usual, and it only started happening on Wednesday.
>>
>>40411165
Anybody?
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (37KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
37KB, 347x270px
If you wanna do an exercise to muscle failure is it wise to stop when my form starts to deteriorate ? I've had a few people tell me that the most important reps are the ones just before muscle failure but I don't want to risk an injury either, is it true ?
>>
>>40396932
I get shoulder pain from sleeping on my sides and sometimes it's bad enough I can't lift. My shoulders round forward a lot when I sleep. What can I do to fix it, aside from sleeping on my back which I'm trying to adjust to.
>>
does anyone have the link to that website where you put in your lifts (including chin ups and non big 3 lifts) into a calculator and it tells you what stages your muscle groups are in?
>>
>>40398759
Couch to 5k
>>
>>40411735
Symmetric strength
>>
Im doing SS, the decline bench at my gym is broken, what can I do to replace the decline sit ups that are described in SS?
>>
>>40412021
Weighted sit ups.
>>
>>40410592
Anon how long did you do SS for?
>>
I've been working out for about 5 months now, but I recently started to get DOMS again out of nowhere. Is that common?
>>
>>40412112
Means you are either working muscles you weren't before or are working your muscles harder than normal. DOMS is never bad unless it doesn't go away after a few days
>>
>Finding myself fucking random tindersloots every week
>Tbh I just want to make some kind of intimate connection.
>Instead I'm railing girls ovaries
>They usually cum, Half the time I fake it.
>they're always fucking idiots that can't hold a conversation and i just feel empty.

How do I get over this? I'm a pretty sexually motivated guy but lately...Its just...not rewarding.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (185KB, 1321x743px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
185KB, 1321x743px
Is it a bad idea to use plates with a damaged hub like in pic related? I am about to buy these from a guy on CL, i assume these are fine as long as i don't throw my bar on the ground like an ape?
>>
>>40397429
This is really bad. Benching and OHP on the same day every workout, way too much deadlift volume, way too much everything volume to increase strength consistently.

Just do starting strength.
>>
>>40397429
Jesus Christ, It's Reddit Born
>>
>>40412132
It's mostly on the chest and back, my lifts have been going up but they've always been increasing without doms. Now I feel sore for days, not complaining though, I'm getting a lot bigger.
>>
>>40411448
yes, try to stop before your form breaks down too much.
Try to get to failure in excercises, that can't hurt you much.

But in the big compound movements you should try to have still one rep in the tank.

Long and often over the long run

>>40411722
One good pillow for your Head (adjust to make it fit)
Try to get a natrual lying postion with help of pillows and your bed.

Strengthen your shoulder and your Backmuscles to counter the forward posture.

>>40412156
Maybe try for something deeper.
If it works, your set. If it doesn't you will have reawoken your hunger again..

>>40412174
not so bad.
>>
>>40412174
Weight IS uneven si its a no no. Your estats would be all fucked
>>
>>40412174

Just wire brush and paint over the rust, it'll be fine

Don't pay more than scrap iron value though, since they're damaged.
>>
>>40412073
3 months fucking around then 4 months actually doing the program.
>>
>>40412636
I wasnt asking about the rust, i'm asking about the busted hubs

They are cheap af for my region, 20 cents/lb
>>
File: oyLNTx9.png (10KB, 463x135px) Image search: [Google]
oyLNTx9.png
10KB, 463x135px
fug
>>
Tomorrow I intend to burn some calories by cardio at the gym. What should I do? Treadmill for one hour?
>>
Had a fitness wake up call about a month ago. Was a heavy drinker and one day helped my sister with some random homework by taking my resting heart rate. Was disgustingly high at 82. I've been lifting for a while but not I am both serious about diet (no drinks it's killing me) and doing cardio. Anyway the question is about my rhr. How long did it take to get to 60? I get my heart rate up to 160 3x a week for 33 minute. Should I do more per week?
>>
>>40398455
Better than if you do nothing. Just remember to eat clean and go for it bro
>>
How much fat can you realistically lose in 1 month while cutting as a natural?

Also, if you're going from bulking to cutting, you basically have to eat like 1000 less calories than when you were bulking, right?
>>
Is there any difference between Tbar row and seated low cable rows? should I be doing both or just one on back day
>>
>>40409598
>i can lift heavier with sumo
yeah because you're cheating

>conventional hurts my spine at heavier weights
yeah because your back is weak and will always be weak because you purposefully reduce the range of motion with sumo dls
>>
>>40413490
if you want to conserve the muscles then about 2 kilograms a month is pretty safe

if you clean bulk then it's more about 250 above your TDEE

>>40413434
how much do you weigh?

>>40413195
pretty good nonetheless
>>
File: tmp_22940-Picture 161001200623.png (93KB, 355x307px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22940-Picture 161001200623.png
93KB, 355x307px
>>40413434
Same guy, some side notes:
23 yo
Rhr seems about the same but I'm not 100℅ sure
Over weight but I can tell cardio on to of lifting is already changing my body composition both because of less shit calories and the exercise.
Still worried about rhr though.
>>
I get this sharp pain in my lower neck when I doing shrugs and some other upper back exercises. How can I combat this?
>>
>>40413515
6'3" 250 lbs. I'm pretty fat but lifting has kept me from looking like complete shit. Time to lose weight now and cut it off ofc.
>>
File: 1486873368531.jpg (213KB, 1200x1657px) Image search: [Google]
1486873368531.jpg
213KB, 1200x1657px
What am I actually supposed to eat? All the studies contradict themselves. Meat and dairy are pumped full of hormones, eggs may or may not kill you, vegetables are full of pesticides, cant have fish because its full of mercury and radiation, even plastic waterbottles will give you cancer.

What do I do?
>>
>>40413643
You could grow your own food or go to farmers markets I guess. Kind of a rediculous question considering you probably already know how screwed you are.
>>
>>40413643
everything is good and bad at the same time;

More protein, more vegetables, more water is a good
>>
>do work set of five diddlys
>rest for fifteen minutes
>try another
>manage four reps, fifth one doesn't come off the ground
is this normal?
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.