[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried almost everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sinuses.jpg (38KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
sinuses.jpg
38KB, 493x335px
Ok I know this board is no longer Health and Fitness, but this is the only board I lurk and I have missed 2 workouts this week because of this problem I am having so it is kind of fitness related.

My right nostril is completely blocked. I can't breath through it and I can't blow out of it. My right upper cheek is also a little swollen. This has been going on since monday.

I have tried
>ibuprofen
>benadryl
>nasal decongestant spray
>neti pot
>random massages and breathing techniques I found online
I have googled for the last 2 days and tried everything I have come across and nothing is working.
The worst part is there is some post nasal drip on my right nose.
Do any of you have any ideas I could try to get this fixed before work tomorrow?
Is going to the doctor my only option left?
>>
>>40394157
See a fucking doctor, you fucking bellend!

You probably have a sinus infection or something you retard.
>>
>>40394157
Do lymph draining exercises/Massages

https://youtu.be/QA-wi0d7-Ro
>>
>>40394185
If I can't make it to work tomorrow I will go to the doctor I promise friend

>>40394206
Thank you, will give it a try and report back
>>
>>40394157
Inflamed sinus
Basically you used it too much so it swells, you keep adding things to it and using it so it doesn't get a chance to recover.
>>
>>40394157
Stick something up your other nostril to block it and your body will unblock the other one
>>
Try mixing salt with warm water, hold the unaffected nostril closed, and suck up the water with the infected nostril a couple times a day.
>>
>>40394206
DIdn't work

>>40394298
Tried this with the neti pot, cleared the other one up real good but the right one that is still clogged couldn't get anything through it

>>40394263
This sounds like a joke but Ok

>>40394248
I am hoping that when I go to bed tonight and leave it, it will heal
>>
File: 1453601374388.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
1453601374388.gif
4MB, 640x333px
>>40394157
go to bed with a breathe-right strip and a humidifier right next to your head
>>
File: neti_big.jpg (10KB, 318x246px) Image search: [Google]
neti_big.jpg
10KB, 318x246px
>>40394157
you need this shit my nigger
>>
>>40394157

it could be polyps go to the doctor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.