[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone doing 80/10/10 here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5114pA7RNKL.jpg (36KB, 311x500px) Image search: [Google]
5114pA7RNKL.jpg
36KB, 311x500px
If so how does it apply to weightlifting?

If I lower calories to cut I have to lower proteins, and if I increase calories to bulk I have to increase proteins. Isn't it supposed to be the contrary?
>>
He fuck is 80/10/10?

Sounds retarded as fuck
>>
>The goal is to get 80% of your calories from carbohydrates--primarily raw fruit--and 10% each from raw, plant-based protein and fat.
Completely unhealthy and dangerous as fuck for someone like me right off the bat, but let's give it the benefit of the doubt and try to find out what the reasons for it are.

>Pros of the 80/10/10 Diet
>1. You eat a lot of produce.
How is that a pro over literally any other diet that isn't as dangerous?

>2. You don't eat any processed foods.
That's basically step 1 repeated in different wording, and just as pointless when comparing to other safer diets.

Those are literally the only two reasons they have to try it.

I hope for your sake this is bait because this is one of the most retarded diets I've seen in a while.
>>
>>40390712
Shit like this is how you get ulcers and bad teeth. All that fucking acid
>>
>>40390666
This will make you lose a lot of muscle mass AND give you diabetes type 2, definitely.
>>
>>40390666
This is retarded
>>
Honestly i have done a LOT of weird diets (vegan, vegetarian, keto, steak and eggs only, paleo...) and it was ALWAYS better than eating like a normie because i was really careful about no eating processed shit and sugar

My personal conclusion is that your body can adapt to the weirdest shit if you stick to it and make sure to eat enough vitamins

But i think you will probably need to increase the protein ratio if you lift on this
>>
>>40390725

It's not a very good diet but how would it give you type 2 diabetes? Your insulin sensitivity would be great eating that low in fat
>>
File: IMG_1814.png (405KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.png
405KB, 640x1136px
>>40390666
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYjABvd6fc

Here you go Saran
>>
>>40390872
>Your insulin sensitivity would be great eating that low in fat
>insulin sensitivity would be great
>eating that low in fat

Insulin is literally the hormone responsible for glucose storage.
>>
>>40390846
> have done a LOT of weird diets (vegan, vegetarian, keto, steak and eggs only, paleo..
Most of those are normal diets other than vegan and steak and eggs

What you've said is true, it's just the west has this weird concept of normal food that the rest of humanity has been eating normally for thousands of years as weird

>>40390872
Fat is fantastic for diabetics, specifically type 2s. Fructose is particularly bad.

Source: Type 1 diabetic.
>>
>>40390908

> Most of those are normal diets other than vegan and steak and eggs

I agree but most people don't. You can't even imagine the shit people told me.
Yesterday i told a friend i don't eat lunch (Interval fasting + keto) and that i can't go to mac Donald because i don't eat carb. He was fucking worried and i had to spend 20min explaining this shit (i think he still think i'm crazy)
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Kb_qhLKec
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.