[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the benefits of not eating processed food? Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: qtpi.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qtpi.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
What are the benefits of not eating processed food? Why can't I just eat junk food that fits my macros?
>inb4 sticky

the sticky is shit and doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>40390306
vitamins and minerals
/thread/
>>
>>40390306
How are you going to meet your macros without exceeding calories, sodium and saturated fats.
>>
>>40390306
I have found its very possible to stick with good macros and vitamins with fast food. But the most difficult part is finding low sodium fast foods. They add salt to everything.
>>
>>40390306
>What are the benefits of not eating processed food ?

The taste ? Ok maybe not if you're doing brown rice/boiled chicken/brocoli every day but appart from that i usually enjoy more the food i cook than the processed one.
>>
>>40390306
transfats m8
look it up lazy bum
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>What are the benefits of not eating processed food?
Look at a list of health problems associated with fresh produce
Look at a list of health problems associated with processed foods

You'll have your answer.

If that isn't enough look at the vitamin, nutrient, mineral and calorie content of fresh produce vs processed foods.

If you're still not convinced you're genuinely retarded and nobody can help you.
>>
>>40391091
Most processed food companies got rid of that shit though
>>
>>40391105
Can't you just take vitamin and mineral pills?
>>
>>40390306
Just eat clean 90% of the time and have a burger every once in a while. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>40391158
You could, but you get better quality of like by eating a carrot vs swallowing a vitamin a pill
>>
>>40391158
Yes, or you could just eat properly.

You also can't supplement about 99% of the riboflavins, phytochemicals and other useful components of fresh produce, not to mention the cost it'd take to supplement even basic nutrients rather than get most of them from foods.

It's like people who consume HUEL and Soylent- thinking they're saving time and staying healthy when just about all the healthy shit they're missing is available in basic cheap veg
>>
>>40391158
Yeah but that doesn't affect all those saturated fats you'd be sucking down

In terms of caloric intake processed food will do it but all that fat and shit will affect your physique and health
>>
>>40391800
>You also can't supplement about 99% of the... phytochemicals

Are you a tree?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.